Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Conference  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Conference  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Conference  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Conference  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Conference  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Conference  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Conference  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Conference  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Conference  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

Conference  Empty
PostSubject: Conference    Conference  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 7:37 am

The scene begins at a press conference for the upcoming Wrestleworld Chapter. There were a lot of important matches taking place at the event, none more so than the Main Event. The Shogun Championship was on the line where Christopher Sabertooth, the longest reigning champion in company’s history, defended his title against former champion Emmanuelle and The World’s Finest very own, former European Champion, Cynthia Rose.

The door slides open as the champion, wearing a fine two piece suit, walks into the frame with the Shogun Championship draped over his shoulder. The camera flashes brighten the room as Sabertooth makes his way to take a seat, placing the Shogun title on the table in front of him. Chris looks confident as ever, knowing that every passing day, he continued to make history.

"Mr. Sabertooth will be taking questions now. Please refrain from asking any personal questions that might make him uncomfortable."

The organizer of the press conference commented as Chris scoffed at the comment.

"That would be necessary. I'm an open book, ladies and gentlemen. Feel free to ask anything. Though, time is money, so my only suggestion would be to make the most of what you've been given. Ask a headline worthy question for your websites. Yes, I'm looking at you Tim Broomsmen from WhyCulture"

The audience chuckles at the champion's remarks as the journalists began to raise their hands to ask questions.

"Yes, go ahead."

"Afternoon Chris. My question for you is regarding the beef between The World’s Finest and Ghost Organization. There seems to be a war brewing in the mix. How do you think The World’s Finest will fair against the Wardens of Wrestleworld?"

"What do you think? How did the face of their operation -- the man who did all the dirty work for them. The paper champion, Jay Jones, fair against us? From what I remember, we snapped his limbs and sent him to an early retirement. Jones will be cashing his pension checks a lot earlier than he probably expected. All because he continued to interfere in our business. Whether it be screwing Cynthia's chances of regaining the European Championship or making Nobi's life hell in pursuit of his AD belt. Jones had been doing their bidding in exchange for fame and glory. He got the belt that constantly eluded him during his phase as Claudia's pet. Now, as Joe Smith's puppet champion, Karma finally caught up to him and hit him hard. He lost his belt AND his position, all for few minutes of fame. Damn shame really."

Chris scoffed, not showing remorse for the actions of World's Finest that led to Jay's injury.

"Not too long ago, we found out that everybody in the Ghost Organization is expendable. The moment Layne Driver didn't serve their purpose or image, he was kicked out unceremoniously. Zeus and Silva left him in the fucking mud. That's what people seem to forget. I warned Hana about it but she was particularly pissed off with Crimson Bouquet and the rest of the World’s Finest. But I know Hana is a smart girl. She's well aware about the consequences of her affiliation with the group. As for your question, I don't think the Ghost Organization stands a chance. April and Hana don't seem particularly invested in Joe Smith's agenda. Zeus and Silva are just meatheads. And the Wardens? Calling them has-beens would be an insult to those that actually fit that description. The World’s Finest will absolutely wreck their shit. I hope that answers your question."

Chris smirked as the next journalist raises their hand for the question.

"Hi, Chris. Right here. My question to you was regarding your upcoming title match. How do you fancy your chances against two former champions in their own right. Both Cynthia and Emmanuelle are established names in the halls of Wrestleworld. They both have a lot to prove as well. What's going to be your gameplan heading into the fight?"

"You're right. My opponents are certainly no joking matter. While Wrestleworld has had a lot of talented wrestlers over its time, only few can claim to be successful champions like Cynthia and Emmanuelle. Cynthia won a damn Rumble to earn her opportunity at ARCADIA, beating Colt Montoya at the event to establish herself a staple in Wrestleworld. That being said, I don't know if I can classify her reign as a success story. Yes, she drove off Layne Driver in his first attempt to becoming champion, but Layne would return with a vengeance and take that title off her, whether it be through nefarious means or not. I am not suggesting that Layne isn't a talented wrestler by any means. But it was disappointing to see Cynthia fumble her big opportunity so early into her title reign. Either way, becoming a champion is not easy and I give Cynthia the utmost credit for that. Although I know it better than anybody else that staying champion is a LOT harder. You've got a constant target on your back. People can't wait to see you make a mistake to capitalize on. That being said, Cynthia is a fellow member of the World's Finest and has no doubt earned her place in the group. She has the same goals as us. Wanting to return Wrestleworld to its former days of glory. Days without the Ghost Organization. The group has done no good for the company. Even if Joe Smith isn't completely in the wrong, the way he went about enacting his revenge was a detriment to not only the wrestlers but the company as a whole. And I can't see this company fade away in importance. I can't see it suffer. I've been here since day one and this place will always have a soft spot in my heart. I care about Wrestleworld. So, I'll do anything in my power to help its revitalization."

"And then you've got the ever so talented, Emmanuelle. What started off as a monumental rookie year in Wrestleworld translated to title success everywhere she went. Whether that be Project: Honor or APEX. Emmanuelle has been the talk of the town through sheer talent. Some might even call her a prodigy. I expect no less from somebody trained by the legendary Carlos Rosso. While I made it clear earlier, I don't trust her intentions yet. She claims to be on the same side of the war as The World’s Finest, but I don't buy it. Atleast not yet. She'll have to prove her place in this battle before she earns her props. Of course, having somebody of the caliber of Emmy on our side is a huge advantage. But is she on out side? She seems rather keen on trying to win the Shogun Championship back. Perhaps, this affiliation was simply a way of getting close to me and The World’s Finest. I don't trust her -- But I do respect her. I know she's a capable fighter. I know that I'll have to dig deep into my bag of tricks to get this win. But if anybody knows how to beat Emmy, it's me! After all, I beat her to win the championship in the first place. And at Death Sentence,  I repeated that feat despite her best efforts. Let's just say, I might be her kryptonite. The one opponent she seemingly can't beat. Yes, I am aware that she beat me at Chapter 30 while she was champion. But a lot has changed since. I am not JUST a champion-- I am the golden standard of what a champion should be. Statically speaking, there's no champion in the company’s history that could compare to me. I'm the LONGEST reigning champion in the company’s history for a reason. The greats have fallen at my hands before. And these two tough competitors are going to being their best. It's going to be close-- But I will do what I do best. I will RETAIN my Shogun Championship. If Arata brought this belt to prominence, then I've raised it to another level with my constant strive for excellence. I am in a league of my own. And I don't plan on stopping just yet. So, the gameplan is simple… Win. A year has gone by and I am still at the top. And I'm not showing any signs of slowing down just yet."

Chris slightly bows in acknowledgement as the journalist thanks him for his answer. The organizer points at the next media rep in line.

"Hello, Mr. Sabertooth. I wasn't going to ask this question fearing it would be inappropriate. But seeing as you've been open about answering all questions tonight, and having already mentioned your wife earlier. How do you feel about Hana being on the opposite side of the war? If it comes down to you facing her in the ring, how far are you willing to go to ensure The World’s Finest win the war?"

The smug expression on the journalist was met with a scoff from the champion.

"Great question. As I have said, I'm an open book. Don't be afraid of making me uncomfortable. Coming back to your question, as one of the OGs of Wrestleworld who has the company's best interest, it's my duty to ensure that The World's Finest win this war. Cloud was clear to me about my responsibilities in the group. People see me as a locker room leader. As one of the pillars of Wrestleworld. So, it goes without saying that I'll be giving it my all in this war. Whether it be against Cynthia and Emmy this upcoming week. Or against the Ghost Organization…"

"That being said, there's nobody in this fucking world that is more important to man than Hana. There was a time when the world has given up on Christopher Sabertooth. I was vilified. I was a pariah in society. Nobody was willing to give me another chance at life after what the demon did. Which… I can understand to a certain degree. But, it gets really taxing on my physical and mental health when I was constantly demonized for something I had no part in. I was in constant ire of the public. I was told that I was a fucking MONSTER! At that time, I felt all alone. I really was at the brink of giving up. I didn't want to fight anymore. During the worst period of my life, only ONE person stood by me. Only ONE person fought for me and told the world that I deserved a second chance. Only ONE person gave me a sliver of hope to latch on to when all seemed bleak. Hana was the reason why I'm sitting here today. She's the reason why I could come out of that hell hole. I love her more than anything else in this world. NOTHING is more important to me than our love and relationship. Yes, I've a duty to fulfil and I'll do so to the best of my ability. But when it comes to Hana, I will not be making any compromises. She's my topmost priority. I'll choose her ANYDAY of the week over everything else in this world. Call it being selfish. Call it a conflict of interest. I don't care."

Chris was passionate with his answer. He didn't care about what sides of the war he was on. His wife was the only thing that mattered to him. And if it came down to choosing between Hana or Wrestleworld. The choice was clear.

"Who wants to go next? Yes, you in the back."

A shady man steps into the frame with a devious smirk on his face. Chris seemed amused by the guy's demeanor as he awaited his question.

"The last time we saw Havoc in Wrestleworld was a long time ago. After suffering a loss at the hands of Ozymandias, Havoc disappeared. So my question is, is the demon truly gone? Why hasn't he shown up ever since that day? When can we expect to see him again?"

Knowing fully that the journalist was trying to bait Chris into breaking his composure, Chris maintained a faint smile on his face. In fact, he found Havoc's name being brought up amusing at this point in his career. A few years ago, perhaps that remark would have gotten a different reaction out of him. But Chris was as professional as one can be. He wasn't going to bite the bait.

"Thank you for your question. Frankly put, I have no idea either. I would like to say that the demon is gone for good. Having to deal with a crushing loss against Ozy; I mean crushing in the literal sense, isn't easy. Havoc's ego was hurt that day and perhaps it never fully recovered ever since. I honestly don't know what to tell you. All I can say is that we all remember the road to ARCADIA. Emmy had tried to push my buttons and in return, she had to face the wrath of The Nightmare King. Didn't turn out that well for her, did it? Maybe the demon is gone. Maybe he's not. For the sake of everyone, including myself, the status of Havoc is better left unknown. Because if he were to return… Who knows what he'd do."

An ominous smile appears on Sabertooth's face as he stared into the eyes of the journalist who asked him the question, forcing that man to back away. Chris snaps out of it, breaking eye contact.

"Anybody else that would like to ask a question to the Shogun Champion?"

The organizer enquired as he scans the room for any more questions to be asked.

"If that is all, I leave the floor open to the champ to make some closing remarks."

The Shogun Champion clears his throat and fixes his tie.

"I know some of y'all still aren't convinced of what you've heard today. Some think that this week will be the end of my title reign. Some think that I am a fraud. That I've been hiding Havoc as long as it's convenient to me. I don't blame anyone for making their own assumptions. Maybe I haven't been as upfront as I needed to be. But at the same time, I really couldn't care less about what the people think about me. For the longest time, I paid too much attention to what the people had to say about me. That nearly sent me back down to the hell hole again. But I am happy to say, I'm confident in my abilities. I don't need people's validation to define my worth. I know how good I am. And at this point, nobody can deny my brilliance. I am the greatest competitor in Wrestleworld history. This coming Sunday, business will be as usual. I feel like I'm better than ever. I am ready for a fight. I am ready to defend this belt's honor. I am just getting started, whether you like it or not. I am in for the long run. The Shogun Championship will not be leaving my side."
Back to top Go down

Conference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: