Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet Empty
PostSubject: The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet   The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 9:43 am

The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet UyFN4njiCsvS-NyUNqPU8OaRixn2zGJXHQochDlkz-ArZNbCxjWJALZfaq9r1Ev41qAkOnrZAKmSGhZ5oL45SIcXElHr_98HnIuzM9daj2mNV5Kt2FB7Icubvmj91OHphK5TbaYoaUiNbVzL8pM

Violet stays in a quiet room of the Indigo Hotel, right at the lower east side of the city. She curls herself in the bed, feeling the comfort and the silence indoors, away from the mess and the noises of the City that Never Sleeps. She is sitting on the bed with her laptop on her lap, dreading to press the red button on the screen. It’s been a while since she has spoken. Quite a lot has happened after all. Even in the warm little sanctuary away from the all-mighty power-hungry dictators of the Island, she is still uneasy, still anxious, still hearing the murmurs in her head that she fought so hard and so long to quiet down. 

Violet Snow: They just won’t stop. 

She sighs.

Violet Snow: I had half the mind to see my therapist again after my last encounter with the Ghost Organization, but of course, Dr. Jameson is nowhere to be found. They said he fled the country and I can only think of one reason why.

Violet holds her blanket tightly. She takes a deep breath. And after a few moments of hovering the cursor over the “Go Live” button, she clicks.

Violet Snow: I am just so tired. I am tired of not being good enough. Tired of having to put our morals and integrity on the line just to get a goddamn rematch for a title that we shouldn’t have lost to begin with. And all the Vellas? They’ve been losing patience… and I… I’ve been losing hope. 

I’ve been thinking a lot about this 4-on-4 match… About Cloud… About Lillie… And Arata. Will he play by their side this time? I’d like to believe that he will do the right thing and fight with us. 

But this is a long road. The suffering will pay off. That’s the kind of bullshit we tell ourselves when we are reaching our breaking point but have to suck it up and suffer a little longer. We stop ourselves because we are too afraid to take matters into our own hands and risk losing everything we are so close to taking. I’m sure that Manuel Estrella and Neron Yago will not give a shit whether we turn our backs on the people that were part of our success. Sure, they would like some extra muscle to use and a couple of brains to manipulate into thinking that their side is the right choice after all. But I think they are forgetting that the Crimson Bouquet did not come here to suffer under their authority. The Crimson Bouquet did not just break their backs and lose their minds facing challenger after challenger, they did not just face EACH OTHER as their own way of getting worse before getting better… we did NOT just cement our name in Wrestleworld and SWWS as one of the best tag teams in the world just to be put down and embarrassed by a couple of clowns. Oh please, Drake and Jones are a couple of trolls that made my life a living hell in the tag team scene, and I overcame them… I certainly will not be taken down by their trashy clones. 

That’s why we are not afraid, and we will never be afraid. You are facing THE World’s Finest after all! We are the best in our craft and we have the receipts to prove it. You can ask our friends across various companies worldwide! You can ask those who we defeated in and out of Wrestleworld! Cloud Matsuda knows firsthand how to establish a wrestling company from the ground up, she won world titles, she was the first ever American Dream Champion and she has continued to find success wherever she goes. But what do the Parejas Wardens have to show for them to be feared? Well, here’s the truth of it… The Ghost Organization, my friends, is the talent equivalent of “The Cheerleader Effect”. Now, if you don’t know what “The Cheerleader Effect” is, it’s this INCREDIBLE phenomenon where a group of men or women seem attractive when they flock together. They have this group attractiveness effect that makes them look desirable… when they’re in a group of friends. But the moment you look at them one at a time, or speak to them individually, then the truth starts pouring and they’re not as great, or as pleasant, or as attractive as you perceived them to be when they were shielded by their group. And that’s just the point of it. The Ghost Organization as one entity can be so scary… potentially. Which is why they are confident enough to think they can sway your opinion, unless you’re a douchebag to begin with then good for you for thinking the way trash does. BUT pick them apart one by one, you start to see that they are hot garbage that you shouldn’t be associating with, and all their accomplishments mean dog shit to anyone concerned.

So what do you do if you’re a pile of hot garbage and your success story means nothing? You come after the people that have the talent, the greatness, and the history associated with their names, things that you will not be able to give yourselves for many lifetimes and so you torture them, put them in prison, and vanish them so you can take their place. 

Come on, now. Claudia was a piece of shit Architect, but she did not deserve what you did to her. 

But the difference between the Architects and the World’s Finest is that the Architects did not see you coming. They had no way to prepare for war and they were caught by surprise. We, on the other hand? We are fucking ready for you. Especially Crimson Bouquet.

Lillie Saint is the strongest person I know and I wouldn’t want to get on her bad side. She is smart and determined, and she will not back down from a fight whether against some pipsqueak making a name for himself, or a masked monster triple her size. While you two were getting wasted on alcohol and snorting coke off some hooker’s rectum, we were working on our craft and gaining respect of the people that take their time to see what we’re all about. They accepted me for what I am, and loved me for what I can do. It sucks that no matter how hard you two try, you will always be hated and you will always be alone. Yes, Lillie and I have agreed to put our loyalty on the line for a chance to bring honor back to the Parejas titles, but I’m sure that even your combined brain cells will realize that we are not coming here to lose to filth like you.

She didn’t know who was speaking, but she liked it. All the hopelessness transformed into fury and rage. She is ready to try again. And Chapter 46 will be the start of the end for these pitiful Wardens.
Back to top Go down

The Cheerleader Effect | Crazy Violet
Page 1 of 1