Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Nuclear Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rochelle Rohl
Clients
Dr. Rochelle Rohl

Nuclear Power Empty
PostSubject: Nuclear Power   Nuclear Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 10:33 am

This is where the Hag lives.

Though of course, not many call her that to her face. They’re too afraid of what kind of nuclear reaction would occur if she was in earshot of such an utterance. She prefers to be called Rohl Model, the great enrichment that provides knowledge for the youth and their parents. In her mind that means she has to be strict, even punish dissenters and ne'er-do-wells, and if that causes people to call her the Hag of the Hague, so be it.

The young matriarch of the home walks down the stairs of HER suburban home to meet her family waiting for her, like every morning at 6:30 AM. She comes down in white slippers and white bathrobe. Her stay-at-home husband and young son wear permanent smiles at the table, and she smiles back at them. The awkward authenticity of her smile and the contrast of her family’s perfect forced smiles tell you how much everything is about her, just as much as her degrees, awards, and high school wrestling trophies all around the house do.

The power of science is amazing!’ says the entire family as a morning hello. Rochelle believes this is a fun phrase that kids love. It wakes the family dog that was previously disguised as a mop.

Nuclear Power Mop-dog

Oh Pluto!” She says as she lifts her puli dog and begins rubbing cheeks with it like the dog mom she is. She approaches the head of the table, her husband pulls out her seat and she leans in to allow him to kiss her on the cheek. She then sits down and speaks.

Hallo Wrestleworld! Welcome to my home. This is my husband, Fat Man. My son, Little Boy. And my lovely dog Pluto. This is my nuclear family. The strongest family unit type of all.’ She says those names despite her husband being a frail little man and her son being very tall for his young age.

Breakfast is ready for you my dear, you my lovely schat. I have also ironed your clothes for later.’ obediently says Fat Man with a smile that never fades.

Thank you, snoepje. Good and orderly, just like I how I like it. So few understand how important a stable environment is for the safety and development of a family. And what is a family if not just a small community? Yes a stable environment is required for all communities to thrive. When you don’t have a stable community of nuclear families, the crime rate rises, children get left behind, and life becomes just as dangerous with as a nuclear plant that doesn’t follow regulations. When people follow the proper nuclear model, the world moves forward where people can happily progress at the fastest and most efficient rate possible. All I’m trying to do is bring this to Wrestleworld. That’s why for their sake they have to fear, embrace, obey, the Ghost Organization and nuclear power! But yet some resist. It’s like each and every one of them need a trip to the hague to be educated on how the world punishes those that don’t properly serve their community! A community is powerful, and therefore it is dangerous, if you don’t raise and handle children and nuclear power properly with care it’ll blow up in your face! Nobi of all people should know better than to lead the people astray down a dangerous path!’ Rochelle’s smile fades in her rant as the dog runs away from her. The family members even flinch at her frown, but they keep their smiles, almost as if to calm her and not make things worse.

Snoepje, do you remember when you were like them? It feels like just yesterday, where we had started to build our family and I had come home that fateful day from work while you didn’t have dinner and my bath ready as you lazily stayed in bed due to a claimed illness. You had set such a bad example for our little boy that day. There I was, providing for this family, and you had decided not to support me. I had to display the consequences of what an unstable environment breeds.’’ She sticks her nose in the air, unrepentant on what sounds like a freak-out of verbal and physical abuse that is implied she unleashed on her husband that day.

Yes my schat, that was actually seven years ago…..it was an enriching experience. Hopefully, Nobi adjusts afterwards like I have’ Behind the smile, you can tell behind his eyes that Fat Man is in terror as he both remembers the trauma of that day and the fact he’s still being nagged about it seven years later, yet he’s not allowed to talk back to the main provider of the family

Hopefully. You knew to bend after only one explosion. But throughout history, others have not known to give up when the first bomb dropped and that caused only tragedy to follow. I pray for their sakes that this encounter will be enough to make Nobi and his allies give up, as my debut will be a nuclear first strike upon the forces of World's Finest.’ She says this with the aggression of a powder keg about to explode.

You understand, don’t you, Little Boy? I have to punish Nobi because he chooses to misbehave. Even if he’s one of your favorite actors. In fact that’s what makes it worse. He’s supposed to be a role model, just like me, but despite the fact many mothers like me allow him into our homes on our TVs to play for our children…..he acts like a delinquent! I remember when Nobi had become an edgy little man after The Professional and so many bad men caused him to lose his smile, so many teenagers had taken that as an excuse to be more angsty and broody than normal those months! If children look up to him as he is now, they might start disobeying their teachers at school and their parents at home. But not you, you’re a good child that could never be corrupted by Nobi. Right?’ Rochelle smiles as her son nods with an even wider smile.

Tell them Little Boy, what are your grades like?’ Rochelle says this with a certain proud glow.

For my five classes this year I have a two 98s, two 99s, and one 100.’ answers Little Boy.

Keep it up, and they might let you skip a grade! Unlike Nobi, who has spent much of his time in Wrestleworld being held back from winning championships. Unlike his peers who graduated to that level much earlier than he did as Wrestleworld originals. For so long Nobi has to rely on participation trophies, where he’d be given a pat on the back for being a hard worker who showed up but didn’t make the grade. Unlike his great movies, Nobi in Wrestleworld is a lot like crude oil and gas. He’s wasteful, bad for the environment, and yet is subsidized because people feel safe over the fact he always shows up. But not you my little cutie, go ahead and upstairs and enjoy yourself while mommy speaks to the baddies of the world.’ Her son happily leaves with speed while Rochelle turns her attention to the audience.

And that leaves him with 1 hour of time this week to enjoy any hobbies of his. I give him 7 hours a week to start off with to enjoy whatever entertainment that fits his fancy, but I take an hour away for every grade he’s missing in school. That’s how you raise a child properly to understand both consequence and reward. It helps that he takes after me, it makes him adaptable and able to keep up with the rigours of life in a way that puts him up at a higher percentile amongst his peers.’ She brags about herself through her son.

Nobi, when are you going to give that lovely wife of yours a child? I believe if you had a nuclear family at your side, you’d become a better man due to the trials of a parent with a supportive partner while you provide for your family. You would understand where I’m coming from when I say that it hurts that you act the way you do publically here by being unsupportive to the Ghost Organization. The Ghost Organization is good. Anyone who says otherwise is fear-mongering just as much as those who try to say nuclear power is too dangerous to run the world.’ Rochelle seems saddened by how she perceives Nobi’s resistance.

Your movies aren’t informative. They’re no Captain Planet or Carmen Sandiego with environmentalism and geography wrapped around the what kinds were watching. But at least your movies are family-friendly. The world needs men like you to fill the role of entertaining role models where scientific role models like me can’t reach the less gifted. That’s why I’m being so lenient with you Nobi. Some might perceive me bringing The Burned Man with me as a sign of something nefarious, but it’s actually a merciful act. He’s a big warning sign of what is to come if my dimulitive figure has fooled you. A lot of people need big flashy yellow and red signs to know when to stop their actions. But make no mistake, I am the danger in this match. Me being the last Warden to get in that ring is merely a sign of the restraint we’ve shown so far. Nobi, you’ve got big muscles all over you except in the one place it matters the most upstairs. I’m the one with generations in this sport, I am the one who knows how to crack every rib in your body and how many KGs of force I need to apply to crush an artery if I decide to end your career on any given day that I want.’ Rochelle speaks threateningly.

But you’re my champion, so I need to keep my response measured like a mother punishing her rowdy child. I may only damage some of your ribs and leave you unconscious to establish the fact that you can’t duke it out with a woman whose weapons are nukes. I am the nuclear power of this company, head me well Nobi! This will hurt. This will be utter overwhelming annihilation like that of which you have never seen nor felt before. Just like any first strike. But know that it is a mercy I recommend you learn from and surrender to because a second drop always finishes the job at proving just how badly you can truly be wiped out.’ Rochelle smiles and takes a sip of her coffee, as bombs seem to go off in the carnival in the window behind her to end the video.
Back to top Go down

Nuclear Power
Page 1 of 1