Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Everything I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Everything I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neron Yago
Clients

Everything Empty
PostSubject: Everything   Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 4:57 pm

**“Everything”**
**Pleasure Compound**
**Wrestleworld Island**

Neron Yago
You think things were bad before?

(His laughter echoes through the compound. With his feet kicked up on the desk, Neron Yago gives a delightful smile while swirling around his glass of expensive scotch.Clearly, the Warden has been enjoying the luxurious life for a while, but now he celebrates what is going to be a very easy victory. One of the Campeonatos De Parejas belts sits calmly on his desk, showcased in a beautiful glass case.)

Neron Yago
You know I kicked this twice today. I wasn’t thinking and I kicked the case right off the ground. Shattered the glass, it fell. My day has been hard, all the hard work I put into today. You don’t know hard work.

(If anyone knows hard work, it is Neron Yago. When his illustrious title fell to the floor, he had to call one of his Pleasure Guards to clean it up for him. The room spun a little, he didn’t even know which guard cleaned it up, so he assumed they all did. Tough life, he lives.)

Neron Yago
You know I put in all the effort. Estrella, I like him. He understands me. He knows Neron Yago, the big fish in the biggest pond, he will fight. I love fighting. I don’t want to say too much about my opponents and their ability to fight. You see me fight, you know I’m the best. You know there is no second best when it comes to me. You know there’s no second best when it comes to Estrella. To Smith, no second best. I win. I always win.

(A short glance at his bottle of Macallan 1990 had told him everything he needed to know. He burned through that 25,000 dollar bottle of scotch like it was candy. Still, there’s always more. There’s always more, he thought to himself.)

Neron Yago
I’ll tell you something the world didn’t already know. I’m a happy man. Make me happy and I will embrace everyone. I’m nice.. You don’t believe me? YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME? LOOK AT ME! I AM A HAPPY MAN. DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!

(The bite was strong with that scotch, one would think. How can you get a read on Neron Yago? What is there to know that the world hasn’t already? Through his unstable eyes, Yago looks at the dozen Pleasure Guards. Why are they moving around so much?)

Neron Yago
Easy, I got you. You will not fall, my friends. I promise. You think I build all of this? This empire? This opportunity? Just to piss it away? DO YOU? No… You don’t. You know Neron never lets you down. I don’t lose! (cackling for a moment) I always win! We have Chapter. Like in a book, it is another page with Neron Yago. The story, it’s beautiful. I’m not a militant. I’m not evil. I’m better than that. The Ghost Organization is better than that. I’m drinking 30 year old scotch, you fucks!

(Finally moving the past the glass, Neron has decided to take on the bottle himself. With seamlessly shifting from one hand to the next, he finally decides to think about his eight person tag team match coming up.)

Neron Yago
A delight! I wrestle in front of you again, yes. Neron Yago, name in the lights. I get to fight anyone I want, but I choose those four. I can get anyone to fight for me, but I have you three. This is a great night! Exciting! Look at my partners! I have Estrella. We are Champions, you know that’s enough to put this away in minutes. Easy, I say. Nobody can touch us, they cannot beat us. Don’t tell me they can, I know they fail. I have Layne Driver. He’s around. He wrestles and is a former champion, but he is driven and hungry. You know why? I took his food one day. Little bag says Layne, I ate it. If he was right in front of me, he would ask why? I say, easy.. I’m Yago. Neron Yago. Know my name, you already do, shut up. He will fight and he will win just like me. I’m happy. Then we get this monster, FUMIHIKO. I blank, but he is there and he is dangerous. I know him now. We speak the same language, we know what needs to be done.

STUPID! You know I already have this won. WE already have this won, thanks to Yago. Remember this name, you already do. I say it for you again. Neron Yago. The man who will do anything he wants, any time he wants. You know what happens.

(Does he know who he’s facing? Which direction is the ceiling? Where are his pants? Many questions that need to be answered.)

Neron Yago
Look at my opponents. Look at them, little mice running on the floor. I see you. I see Clouds Matsuda. It is a clear sky, but I see you festering in the air.

(He’s in a building..)

Neron Yago
Oh, little cloud up there. Do you know what can happen if you get on the bad side? You do?! YOU DO?! I SEE EVERYTHING YOU DO! I SEE EVERYTHING YOU SAY! YOU DON’T EVEN MOVE! WHY? Easy.. I know what’s going on. Another one of these World’s Finest, they say. I want you to know, this is all your fault. It is, you decide to come at us with bad intentions. All you have to do is say hello to Yago and find a way to defeat him. Simple.You defeat me and I will give a personal bottle of Scotch. It taste good. This is a good day. If you defeat me, Cloud, you get something you need badly. You get some sauce. If you don’t, then you are no better than your idiot friends. You’re a former Champion, yes? You know what I do to Champions? Ask Crazy Violet. Ask Lillie Saint. Ask what happens when the World’s Finest run into Estrella and Yago. You already know, right? They fall. They fall again and again. You will get back up, I like that. You will fall again. That’s all you do, like anyone else who opposes us. You fall. What happens when a cloud falls from the sky? They dissolve, yes? Fog? I don’t know. But you, you stick around on a ground level, like a little lost bit of a thick air. It won’t go away. Make it go away, I say. Let’s make you go, because you are not us. You are not the Ghost Organization, you are not here to succeed any longer.

You, come here, I’m hungry.

(With the need to get something in the system, Yago slides a cigarette into his mouth. One of the guards approaches, leaning towards him in the process. With a match in his hand, he reaches up and lights the match across the face of the poor guard. A slow, sick smirk arrives on his face as he lights up his cigarette.)

Neron Yago
Good, now be gone. There’s Arasa Atakura! That’s you, yes? I know you. You have a belt. I need to say this. Listen. That belt is not going to be yours for long. I think I should go for the Royal Title. It would be easy enough, you will fall. Mr. Smith says otherwise, he wants Neron Yago to focus on remaining the best of the tag team. You got off easy. In case you think otherwise, remember this. Listen to me. FUMIHIKO is here too. He will hurt you. He will make you suffer because I am not allowed to take your belt. I will cheer when he hurts you. You are supposed to be an embodiment of Wrestleworld’s past. You are not the face of the future. You are just sitting here, waiting to die. I love knowing that you will fight until everything is gone in order to prove to the world that you’re not shit. Okay. I understand you. Listen to me. Nobody can touch Neron Yago, but you will be stuck with just as bad of a fate when we control another belt. When we run another piece of your old puzzle that’s been dying for years.

Jaywalker cannot save you. Nobody else wants to. You have to fight for your entire existence, Arasa. You will fail. I will cheer, maybe give you a drink after. Be nice, Arasa. You will fall.

(He has done it. Neron Yago has finished up his bottle of scotch. A sneer sits well on his face as he talks about his final two opponents.)

Neron Yago
Girls. Girrrrrrrls. I know you’re angry at me. Do it. Be angry. We have what you want. You have what we want. This is business. This is what happens in business. The price for these belts are your allegiance to the World’s Finest. The price for your allegiance are these belts.Pure business. Crazy Violet, you are a cute one. All wild and silly. You need to figure something out, right? You need a strategy that isn’t turning into a wild thing. A brain, something you two must share because you cannot afford one yourself. Yours is polluted anyways. Imagine someone with a bunch of little voices in your head to tell you horrible and wonderful things all rolled into one. What is wrong with you? You know the right thing to do is to align with us.

Oh, no.. Crazy Violet is silent and upset over signing away her entire future with the World’s Finest. You didn’t even make that choice, did you? No, you follow. You follow the wrong group of people. You follow Cloud Matsuda, she is old. You follow Lillie Saint, she is stupid. You have bad taste in who to listen to. Listen to me. Just listen. You are wrong. You are lost, little puppy. You have no chance of a happy existence as long as I am around. Your fate got sealed for Destino, but we give you a little preview.

Then there is you, Lillie Saint. What the fuck are you? Tell me what you are. A wrestler, you are not. An actress, you are not. A good person, you are not. You sign the life away from yourself AND Crazy Violet. Why? Why are you so selfish? Why are you letting your best friend fall with you? I know if Estrella had to make a choice like this, I would tell him no. Let Yago be Yago. You took her identity away from her by answering for her. You are a problem. We fix problems. Estrella and I will take what is left of you, your future will be in our hands.

Disfruta de la vida de servir a Estrella y Yago. Siempre hacemos la vida mejor. AdiĆ³s, ratoncitos.

Get out of my sight.

(His eyes,directed again at the ceiling, are locked on a fictitious cloud. He wants clear skies, not turbulence. The skies will clear upon Destino.)

Back to top Go down

Everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: