Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layne Driver
Clients
Layne Driver

Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down Empty
PostSubject: Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down   Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 6:41 pm

I’m broken.

I’m a pitiful, pathetic, broken man. What do I have left? I failed to achieve my goals that I set when I first stepped onto the soil of this company. There were three pillars that needed to be replaced. Christopher Sabertooth reigns as the Shogun Champion of Wrestleworld, defending his Championship against three undeserving challengers in the very main event of this show. At Chapter 46, I will be standing across the ring from the other two in Cloud Matsuda and Arata Asakura; two people that continue to succeed and thrive despite my greatest efforts. I’m broken. I sit here broken, knowing I no longer have the European Championship, no longer have the trust of my peers in Ghost Organization, and knowing that I no longer have any more chances to prove myself after Destino. Nothing. I have nothing. I can feel myself crumbling away. I attempted to stand as the only mighty pillar this company would ever need, and yet I can’t support it after all. I’m breaking and withering away before your eyes. The hunter was the hunted all along. The humiliation I endured at Death Sentence… The humiliation I endured at Chapter 44… The humiliation I endured at Chapter 45… I was a hero. Your hero. All of you. But maybe I’m not after all. Maybe I can’t get back up after being knocked down this time. Maybe I was never anything more than a poser. The clock is ticking away on my career. I’m finished.

… That’s what you all would love for me to say.

But you just don’t get it, do you? Of course you don’t. Because every single one of you who stand opposing me and Ghost Organization are self righteous, petulant little children who don’t know a fucking thing about what Wrestleworld needs. I know exactly what I am. I am a cog in a machine far, far bigger than me. But you people would never accept such a role, now would you? No, of course not. Of course you wouldn’t. I’m not a pillar, I’m a piece of something so much more. But you people? No, you’re pillars alright. You’re pillars who all want to individually be the only one that matters. You want to be the entire foundation of this company all your own. World’s Finest. What a joke. Parading around as if you’re some kind of shield for this company. You know what World’s Finest really is? It’s a clique to keep people like Cloud Matsuda in the mainstream of this industry when she is far, far, far past her prime and has been for a very long time. You wanna look at me as if I’ve fallen into an abyss of obscurity? ME? Look at her! What has she done?! What?! Nothing! Absolutely fucking nothing! Yet there she is! Main character, Cloud Matsuda! Our dear hero! Our righteous World’s Finest Leader, Cloud Matsuda! What has she accomplished all on her own since she had that precious American Dream Championship ripped away from her, huh? What has she done? She’s fallen to the bottom of the mountain. Not me. You want me to bow down and genuflect before her might as if I’ve become nothing but a worm in the face of someone proven greater than me.

Proven. Yeah right.

It wasn’t all that long ago that Cloud Matsuda was contemplating retiring from Wrestleworld until Sabertooth showed up to leech off of her and continue this fucking delusion that she still belongs here. And you know why he had to poison her mind and keep her on as nothing more than a mascot for World’s Finest? Because he knew what was coming if we didn’t have our dear beloved hero Cloud around to get people to take up arms for. Sabertooth is no leader but has fight one would need. Cloud’s the opposite. She has the skills to be the leader, but not the fight. If she’s already forgotten, I offered my hand to her and World’s Finest a long time ago and she spat in my face for it. I could have opened her eyes. You think for one second I would have stood there in that ring telling her to stick around because we all still need her? I would have put the bullet in her head myself and buried her with my own two hands. Because that’s what a leader truly does. That’s what needs to be done to progress and evolve. Her legacy would live on; hell, I’d even give her a little statue for people to look at and pay their respects towards. But that’s just now how it goes, right? Reality is often disappointing. Instead we’re in the unfortunate timeline where Cloud Matsuda continues to drag what’s left of her putrid carcass down to the ring every single week and pretend that she’s the Cloud of years ago. She’s not. I know she’s not. She knows she’s not. Ghost Organization knows she’s not. World’s Finest knows she’s not. And you… You people know she’s not.

So yeah, maybe I am starting to crumble away. But so are you, Cloud.

Hide behind Lillie Saint. Hide behind Violet. Hell, hide behind Arata Asakura while you’re at it. Hide and hide and hide from the truth, but it’s futile. It’s something you can’t escape. It’s fate. You’re on the wrong side of history. YOU ARE. NOT ME! NOT ME! I win in the end. We might both be crumbling, Cloud, but here’s the difference… You’re just trying to survive to keep your little band of misfit toys optimistic enough to still believe in the bullshit you and Sabertooth have been feeding to them. Me? I’m willing to let myself crumble to dust for the sake of Ghost Organization’s vision. I don’t need to wait until Destino for it either. I’ll kill us both in the middle of that ring with a smile on my face knowing that I did my part in removing Cloud Matsuda from the fucking equation. And if I’m too bruised, too bloodied, and too broken inside and out to keep going, I welcome the mercy of being taken out of my misery. That is what truly separates us. You fight still trying to find purpose. I fight knowing my purpose. You would rather continue a delusional, miserable existence still pretending to be a hero.

I would rather die without a shadow of a doubt that I was a hero.
Back to top Go down

Wrestleworld Turned Upside Down
Page 1 of 1