Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Not My War.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

Not My War. Empty
PostSubject: Not My War.   Not My War. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 6:56 pm

Not My War. Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Chapter #46: Not My War.

26.06.22 Wrestleworld Arena

When you don't know what to focus your attention on, mistakes creep into your actions. If you have no idea what is the most important key to your success, you will never understand what the right priorities are. You will never be open-minded and you will never get rid of your limitations. You will never be able to understand what is happening around you. Hundreds of questions will pop up in your head each time. Why did my opponent do this? Something that will be illogical from the point of view of a limited person, will actually be his rival's masterclass movement. It can be said that everyone has their own approach. People take different paths, and success can be achieved in many ways. Which is true, but only if certain criteria are met. It is only possible when you abandon the childish attitude and approach the industry with your head. The knowledge and right attitude are what makes differences between the average idiots who will never sit on the throne, and those who are born to wear the crown.

Do you understand what I'm talking about, Fumihiko? I am trying to say that you are simply a loser, who lacks even the tiniest bit of professionalism. We are not in some subordinate basement, where if you come to see an amateur show, you will get a free beer. You're in a major company where you can't afford to be a moron. Or at least, if you don't want to be remembered forever as the guy who owns time during the pee break. Until now that's the only thing that you have been known for, so instead of showing me attitude...you should be grateful that I gave you five minutes of fame. It's only because of me, that people even got to know who you are at all. Therefore, use it while you can, because it won't last long. When I defeat you to defend my championship, you will quickly come back to the depths of hell you came from.

In the words "My Championship" there is something that makes me proud. Because it's not just a piece of metal that I hold in my hands. No, the Gold Crown Championship is actually MY belt. This is literally the Arata Asakura Championship and this is the ultimate proof of my greatness. Because the truth is that without me, Wrestleworld would never exist. If it wasn't for the work I put into improving this place, the Gold Crown would never have become reality. If it weren't for my blood, sweat and tears, the Shogun Championship would never have had such an outstanding reputation. If it weren't for Arata Asakura, Wrestleworld would never have achieved such popularity. I did more for this damn place than Jaywalker's circus and your lovely Ghost Organization, even if you put them together. Do you think a fool would be capable of that, Fumihiko? Of course not, but that's just your wrong conclusion after I invited you to my castle. As expected, you completely misunderstood the premise of my invitation. You immediately assumed, that I had made a mistake in freely allowing you to enter my kingdom. However, you couldn't have been more wrong. The fact that, I have shown you such grace is only proof that I feel comfortable, when it comes to my position. I know I'm much better than you will ever be. I proudly can call myself a King for a reason, while you are just a worm under my shoe. That's why I'm not going to barricade myself to avoid a clash with someone as insignificant as you. I left the gates open to make you realize, that i am not afraid of anyone. I know that thinking is not your thing, but you should have some common sense. You shouldn't try to intimidate me because it is against the law of nature. Have you ever seen a chicken, who was trying to scare a fox? Nah, because unlike some poeple, animals are not that stupid. They sense the danger and avoid it. You are trying to confront someone, whose skills are beyond your abilities. You are trying to stand up to someone, who is in charge. I know you may be confused after everything the director told you, but don't forget who's in power here. And I'm not talking about the pseudo-authority of the Ghost of Organization. The one who has always ruled Wrestleworld was me and only me. Don't forget that.

I beat one of the Wardens, so I have no problem in adding one, or two more to the collection. What's more, I am willing to show them that they shouldn't feel too comfortable in their spot. Because as you can see from what happened to Architects, a moment of inattention is enough to lose everything. Especially when you are the epitome of the worst qualities. If greed and being delusional were a person, it would be Neron Yago and Manuel Estrella. A team of fools that would never achieve anything in their life if they hadn't sucked the dick of our lovely director. Nevertheless, they behave as if they were at the top of the wrestling world. Up to a point, it was even funny, but with each passing day, it simply became pathetic.

Speaking of being pathetic...It seems like Layne Driver never learns shit. As you can see, he is constantly looking for a tyrant's helpful hand to protect his poor ass. Which shows a lot how much he lacks loyalty, because he is always where the supposedly winning side is. What's worse is that he is able to sell his damn honor for special treatment without hesitation. This is something that I will never be able to understand in my life, and above all I will not be able to respect it.

I don't know what's in the mind of Cloud, Lillie or Violet, but I'm not part of the World's Finest and I have no interest in being one of their members. The whole drama that they have with the Ghost Organization is their personal war, that I don't give a shit about. For me, the only thing that matters is showing my pseudo-challenger where his place is. I want him to understand immediately what his destiny is. I want this fucking idiot to realize, that there is no power in this world, that can help him get his hands on the Gold Crown Championship. And it's definitely not a Ghost Organization.
Back to top Go down

Not My War.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: