Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Prince of 619

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El landerson
Clients
El landerson

The Prince of 619 Empty
PostSubject: The Prince of 619   The Prince of 619 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:07 pm

[when Book chapter forty five was over Landerson is in the back talking to his family Angie and Daughter Aaliyah Landerson about what happened out there while Bobby Bishop runs into him]

Bobby Bishop: Landerson. eight days ago on Book chapter forty five you lost to Devon Slay ton but and the mean time you get to fight another competitor which is Christian King on Book chapter forty six care to explain Mr Landerson.

Bit Luchador|El Landerson: when I had my friend Grim. at ringside I thought he was helping me win a match but instead he rather just sit there and let me take the fall but I understand when the next time he has a match and I'll be at his ringside I'm gonna just sit there in watch him wrestle since he didn't help me win when I was getting my culo kicked by Devon Slay ton and now i have this newcomer who also joined on Wrestle world he call himself The Prince of Technicality Christian King and if he doesn't show on Monday then that means I'll win by forfeit at Book three chapter forty six on Wrestle world.

Bobby Bishop: and what happens if you end up losing to The Christian King.

Bit Luchador|El Landerson: when I get through with him I promise him that he will never fight me ever again cause this is first debut that Christian King. will step foot inside of the Book chapter forty six ring with the Luchador and once that's over between me and Christian King then maybe in the near future that I might earn myself an World Champion at the Obey or Defy PPV and when the time comes I'll be ready for an challenger who's in the back to accept my offer at Obey or Defy to defend there Book 3 Championship against me on Wrestle world.

Bobby Bishop: but can you even defeat Christian King. this Monday

Bit Luchador|El Landerson: depends hows the Neutral rules turns out cause once I lay his face down in the middle ring and hit him with the Landerson six-one nine to teach his culo a lesson to not talk about my Familia  because my Wife and Daughter is on the mobile tron and they can watch me fight Christian King  in our Neutral rules match on Book 3 Chapter forty-six on Wrestle world.

Bit Luchador|El Landerson: oh and Christian King. since you're new here in Wrestle world welcome to the Six one nine.

(Landerson signs off when Bobby Bishop continues talking)

Bobby Bishop: thanks for the support Landerson. and good luck on Book 3 Chapter forty-six.

Bobby Bishop: we hope that Landerson. can win his match over Christian King. and to see who gets to fight for a  Book 3 Championship at The Obey or Defy event on Wrestle world.

[Scene fades when Landerson goes straight back to his locker room before the match even begins this Monday]
Back to top Go down

The Prince of 619
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: