Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) Empty
PostSubject: The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1)   The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 1:09 pm

{The screen fades in and we find ourselves looking at the “Devil’s Favorite Dirty” himself, Jacob Striker, sitting in a chair in a semi-dark room. He is dressed simply in a pair of black jeans and a white tank top, holding the Territorial championship by one of its straps}

Jacob: When I was first signed to Wrestleworld and placed into the Dominion brand, I arrogantly called myself the “Face of Dominion” without any real right to and in the months that come from the march to crown the very first Territorial champion all the way to my first round of bouts with Banch Morgan, I was in a really fucked up and dark place…the kind of place where all you’ve got is the next fight and the fight after that.

But as time marched on, I slowly and gradually started to find myself as I constantly fought for my right to be *here* on this brand with each and every attempt by Morgan to get rid of me…with each victory over Morgan, I found more and more of myself and the respect that I gained for each of the members of this brand’s roster and then eventually, with my Serenity’s help, I stepped into that ring and I *EARNED* my shot against Indy Darling and then I fought as hard as I bloody could to beat Indy Darling to become the new champion.

{Jake then holds up the championship in question, looks hard into the faceplate of the white belt and then slowly turns his head back to face the camera once more as he lowers the title back down}

Jacob: It was then that I became the face of this brand in earnest and I understood that if I was going to be the face of this brand for this entire company, then I had to get my shit together and do it the right way and that’s what I did from that moment on as I took on each and every single opponent that was put before me, I didn’t care who it was because I was fighting for the honor of our brand against all of the bullshit that was constantly going on in the main brand that was constantly going on and time and time again, I came out the victor because I focused on the fight rather than the need, the *desire* to win.

And then one day, some little ass clown with an inferiority complex shows up on *MY* show and tells *MY* brand that because we’re doing great without him that we all need to fucking submit because after Destino, the Dominion brand doesn’t exist and that we all need to fucking obey and fall in line like good little shit heads and be just like Fumhiko, Sweet Melody, Layne Driver...and Devon *Slayton*.

You’ll forgive me if I say *fuck* *YOU*, Mister Joe Smith!

Because as long as I am the Wrestleworld Territorial Champion, I'm going to go out there each and every single fucking chapter and I will hold this title up on high and along with my boys in the Hybrid Tag Team champions, we are going to *make* you understand the folly of your fucking decisions, Joe.

{For the first time in this promo, Jake's face breaks out into an honest yet devilish grin}

Jacob: Because, despite the odds of it happening...I'm a Banch Morgan Guy.

Yeah, I said it. The fucker has *EARNED* my respect, ladies and gentlemen, and he earned it the good old fashioned way which was to fucking earn it with blood, sweat, and tears.

Just like my two opponents at Destino in TJ Bennett and Don Jordan.

{At the mention of those two names, Jake's smile takes on its more signature wolfish appearance}

Jacob: Now we come to the meat of this promo, so to speak. TJ, Don...I don't care whatever the *fuck* this "Joe Smith" fucker is smoking because at Destino, the three of us still have a fucking match to fight and gentlemen, if you honestly believe that for two seconds I'm going to let this title fade into obscurity because of some guy who failed as a wrestler who couldn't lace the fucking boots of Jaywalker, then you obviously haven't been paying attention because at Destino, it's going to be business as usual.

And that means from the moment that bells rings till the moment that bell rings again, you two jokers are in my world and in the mood that I'm in, this time it means that you're in for a galaxy of pain because if this has to be the last Wrestleworld pay per view where we get to work together as the Dominion brand, then I'm going to make sure that *my* brand goes out with an explosive finish...and since this match is going to be contested under Outlaw Rules, well...

{Jake's smile gets even more feral}

Jacob: I know that the both of you really want to make your marks in this company going forward, quite possibly hoping that by beating me and claiming that honor of being the "last singles champion of the Dominion brand" might actually mean something to a failed jobber like Joe Smith and his precious organization...well then I think that the two of you had better make other plans on how to impress the Not-Boss because this championship right here.

{Jakes raises his title and then places it over his right shoulder}

Jacob: This title is going no where because while the two of you are going to fight like the devil to try and take it from me, I'm going to fight like a fucking Lovecraftian Horror to keep it right where it belongs which is around my oh so sexy waist and you both know that is no joke because you've both seen me in that ring when I'm fighting for a goal or a reason, to me this isn't just another title defense...this is a god-damned Title CONFLICT!

The two of you are fighting for a title that you can turn in for a little pat on the head, *ME*...I'm fighting to keep this title as this brand's standard bearer. A position left to me after Myojin, Zane, Bishop, and Indy all left due to one reason or another...The two of you are after fucking bragging rights and I'm after the honor of this brand.

So from the moment that "Wild Thing" starts to play and the two of you witness my arrival in the arena...I want you both to fully *understand* and *grasp* that on that *day* and in that very *moment*...that match will be one of those singular moments of your career, the kind of singular *moments* that can either make you look back on it and be proud of your fucking self or you can look back on it and wonder in a painfully wistful moment if there was something that you could've done better or tried harder to *BEAT* the other mother fuckers in that match.

This, gentlemen, will be either the night of your crowning glories or your greatest failures...and it is all in the palm of *my* hands.

{Jake’s smile then gets even bigger}

Jacob: And there is not a damned thing that either one of you can do to stop me from walking out of Destino still as the champion.

Not a fucking thing AT *ALL*.

Sure, I could possibly fuck it up and lose…there is always that chance and I know it.

But not on *that* night and most certainly not in *that* match, gentlemen.

So, keep training your asses off and Joe, I want you to pay close attention to that match because maybe…just *maybe*...you’ll learn something important.

{Suddenly the smile disappears from Jake’s face as his fingers grasping the title on his right shoulder suddenly go bleached bone white as Jake’s voice drops to a very dangerous octave}

Jacob: Be seeing you gents….soon enough.

{The screen fades to black}
Back to top Go down

The Voice of Dedication & Madness (Destino #1)
Page 1 of 1