Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Lucha Mask belongs to my family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El landerson
Clients
El landerson

The Lucha Mask belongs to my family Empty
PostSubject: The Lucha Mask belongs to my family   The Lucha Mask belongs to my family I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 5:12 pm

[The footage saw a light brown vehicle and steps out of the car was Landerson family  appeared out of the vehicle with his Wife Angie in Daughter Aaliyah featuring El Jr they all got out of the car and headed straight towards the Destino arena while a random interviewer stops them]

Random Interview: I'm standing here with the Bit Luchador himself El Landerson.

Bit Luchador|Landerson: thanks for having us here

Random Interview: Now Landerson. two weeks ago on Book chapter forty six Christian King defeated you in the middle ring and after the match was over he completely snatched your Lucha mask right off your face and hold on to it until Destino care to explain Mr Landerson.
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family X720
Bit Luchador|Landerson: Christian King. may have snatched my Lucha Mask off my face but I will have two Lucha mask one fake Lucha mask in the other real tight Lucha Mask so that way it won't be snatched off my face this time when we all meet in the same ring together to see who gets there Lucha mask ripped off and an Receive a Future Championship of my choosing at Book Chapter forty seven on Wrestle World.

Random Interview: and can you tell me who's all in this Mask off match on Destino.

But Luchador|Landerson:  Well first you have Devon Slayton  Dax Staley Jeremy and Jake Raab
and Christian King. those are the men that I will be fighting for in the Destino ring to see who can rip the other person's Mask off at Destino and earn myself an Championship of my choosing after this week's Destino on Wrestle World.

Random Interview: let's talk about Devon Slayton. he said that he was gonna take care of your family and rip your mask off so your whole family can see the real you is that what he's gonna do to you in your Mask off at Destino.
The Lucha Mask belongs to my family Hqdefault

Bit Luchador|Landerson Devon. can talk about my family all he wants but it doesn't stop for me to wear this Lucha Mask I've been wearing this Lucha Mask ever since I was a little kid when my father told me to do hundred push-ups I did exactly what he told me to do and i did just for him and when I was through doing those Push up I've be came a pro wrestler for any federation in starting with Wrestle World cause I know these people like me for who I am I mean it doesn't matter rather you  are a Luchador or a regular person who dressed up as a Luchador but my point is this when I enter that Stadium at Destino and If I don't have my mask on my face let these people know the truth identity then I'll show' em the real me once I snatch off Christian King or Devon Slayton mask right off there faces at Destino.

Random Interview: in can you even rip off Jake Raab and Jeremy's mask off this Sunday.

Bit Luchador|Landerson: depends on who's mask I'm ripping off first I mean it's simple I could snatch off Devon's mask and it that way or I could take Christian's mask off without breaking a sweat cause these men  swear up in down that they can rip off my Lucha Mask right off my face and in there self's an Championship of there choosing and that's why it won't happen because I have a plain to hold onto my Lucha Mask and that's me whipping these fools behind and earning myself an Championship of my choosing in that means I could fight for Jake Striker's Territorial Championship or I can fight for Nobi European Championship it's totally up to me if I decide to win this mask off match at DESTINO!  on Wrestle World.

Bit Luchador|Landerson: Christian and Devon in Jeremy and Jake Raab. I'll see you fools this Sunday.

Bit Luchador|Landerson: in there's three letters of Wrestle World and it's The six one nine.

{Landerson and Angie in Aaliyah sign out when Random Interview continues talking)

Random Interview: thanks for the support Landerosn. and good luck on Sunday.

Random Interview: we hope that Landerson. can win his mask off and see if he can hold onto his Lucha Mask without getting ripped off his face until one of them could receive an Championship of there choosing at Destino.

[Scene fades when The Landerson's headed straight for the locker room before the Mask off begins this Sunday]
Back to top Go down

The Lucha Mask belongs to my family
Page 1 of 1