Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

My Last Breath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

My Last Breath Empty
PostSubject: My Last Breath   My Last Breath I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 3:03 pm

Destino Promo #1

“My Last Breath”

(The camera opens to Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda, the leader of World’s Finest, sitting alone at the beach, seemingly lost in her thoughts. The years of wear and tear can be seen in the eyes of the thirteen-year veteran, eyes that have seen it all. After several minutes of silence, the Queen of Fighters sighed and started speaking to the camera while her eyes remained on the ocean.)

“I knew my story wasn’t over yet. Even as I lay in the middle of that ring at Final Destination, pinned by Rebecca Filth, a certified Hall of Famer, I knew there was an epilogue to this storied career of mine. Wrestleworld was always more of a personal journey than anywhere else. This was the place that tested my mettle both in and out of the ring. For the first time I saw myself as a leader of others, their fates decided by my decisions. Not every choice I made was a good one - April and Hana would be the first to tell you - but I don’t regret how my journey has turned out. Especially how full circle everything has turned out. I’m now engaged with protecting the very woman I’ve loathed for so many years. I’m caught in a web of politics that will see the same people I fought against ever since I set foot on this island with their fate in my hand, depending on whether I win or lose. I have to think: Will I be fighting for Claudia, or will I be fighting for myself? Do I even trust Claudia not to screw me over for her own sake? There are layers to this match, much more than I’m comfortable with. I’m no longer the face of the American Dream, nor am I at the top of my game, but I have fight left. I have my pride, and a bit of ego to boot.”

(Cloud brushed her hair back, her eyes focused on the ocean.)

“Layne Driver is someone whose been a thorn in my side for quite some time. He’s poked and prodded me during my time as AD Champion and after our tumultuous match, I was ripe for the picking for Devastation to snatch the title from my hands. This time when Driver fights me, he’ll be having the full backing of Ghost Organization. People wonder why I refused to decide Claudia’s fate. Why would I put myself in such a vulnerable position? Especially for someone who tried to come for my life on multiple occasions?”

(Cloud sighed and cracks a weary smile.)

“At the end of the day, Claudia is a Queen. She’s a veteran of women’s wrestling, an icon of the Empire Generation. We’ve fought against each other and by each other’s side on several occasions. I always prided myself on being a women’s wrestler before everything else. That’s why I ended the “professional” portion of my career with OWA’s Odyssey brand. That’s why their Women’s World Championship might be the last belt I ever hold. This Trial by Combat isn’t just about the fate of Claudia Michaels and myself or the possible direction of Wrestleworld. This is a trial about who I am as a warrior and a woman. Regardless of my personal feelings, I have to defend her. It's in my nature to look out for my kind in a world that resisted our upbringing in this business. I might be judged as a fool, then fuck it, I’m a fool. My career nearly fell short in that tag match in the last episode, but nothing can stop me from fighting for what I believe in. And what do I believe in, pray tell? I believe in the queens of this business. I believe in the Claudias, the Aria Jaxons, the Tarah Novas, and Azumi Gotos. Even though we’re on opposite sides, I still believe in April and Hana. This is the flag I’m planting here. This is the hill I’m dying on. Speaking of which, my wife didn’t want me to take this match. She feared for my health, citing that I may have run out of my nine lives. I was open about my heart condition leading to Final Destination 4, a condition I’ve known about for a year, a condition my doctor claimed I’ve worsened during my dominant 2020 where I’ve held six titles simultaneously, three of them being world titles, one of them being the American Dream Championship. I’ve traveled the world and fought everyone and everything. I’ve seen entities like the Ghost Organization come and go. There’s the Golden Dawn, Underworld, the Triumvirate, Hexagon, Sanatorium, you name it. There’s always been those who use power to influence others, to bend them to their will. There was a time when I served those kinds of people, albeit for a short while. I know how seductive their words can be, how alluring their promises are. I also know what happens when you stop being useful to them.”

(Stephanie sighed before she continued.)

“The moment I refused Joe Smith, I was no longer of use to him, at least not in the way he wanted me to be. The irony is that where April Song is standing where I would be had I taken them on their offer. I wonder if she realized that she was the second choice. I’m not throwing shade - she’s successfully ended my run as OWA Women’s World Champion. In my heart, I feel like she’s finally surpassed me. But this isn’t about my feud with April. This match isn’t even about whether or not I still have it as a competitor. It’s about me defending the choices that I’ve made - even if Claudia turns her back on me. This match is about proving to an opportunist like Driver that he can’t get one over on me no matter how much he tries. He preys on those he thinks he’s better than, those he thinks are weak, but lo and behold I’m anything but. Even with a strained heart, I’m twice the threat he is. I don’t have to worry about putting on a show for the crowd, so I’m just going to beat his ass. No matter how tough things get, I’m going to get this done. In a way, I feel sorry for Layne. Yes, I actually pity the man. Because deep down inside I think he doesn’t know what he truly wants. All he does is take and take, hoping that it’ll fulfill the black empty space inside of him. It's an endless void that just consumes and consumes until there’s nothing left.”

(Stephanie finally turns to face the camera as she stays seated on the sand.)

“That’s the thing. There’s nothing left. This is why Layne is willing to risk everything because he thinks it's going to give him exactly what he’s searching for…which is nothing. It’s impossible to picture your desires when there are too many to name. He’s like a distracted cat, clawing his paw at anything that catches his eye. I just happen to be the shiny object he has his eyes on. Well, Layne, I’m not some toy to be played with. I’m a wolf with fangs and I’m going to set my teeth into you, tear you to shreds, and set my sights on Ghost Organization. Before I call it completely quits personally and professionally, I will end the Ghost Organization.”

(Cloud stands up.)

“Even if I have to do it alone. Even if it's with my last breath…”

(Matsuda walks off as the camera lingers on her, creating a somber moment.)
Back to top Go down

My Last Breath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: