Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

No More Flowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neron Yago
Clients

No More Flowers Empty
PostSubject: No More Flowers   No More Flowers I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 4:17 pm

**Obey**
**(Undisclosed Location)**

Neron Yago
I see you! No, no. There is no point in hiding. Come here. You need to see this. Open your eyes and enjoy the wonder. It is beautiful, yes?

(The image of Neron Yago has come into frame. Yago, fresh off of his victory in the eight person tag team match on Chapter, greets us with welcome arms.)

Neron Yago
Now, now. Was this so hard? ¿Qué te llevó tanto tiempo, cerdo? No escuchas muy bien. Quiero que me obedezcas.Relax. I just want to talk, yes?

(Surrounding Mr. Yago was a room full of art work. It had to be expensive. Sure, it looked terrible, but there had to be famous names somewhere on each masterpiece. Yago had such a strange taste in art. He greeted us, donning his pristine white Kiton K-50 suit. He was joyful, more than usual.)

Neron Yago
I’m giving you a chance. I want everybody to look very closely. Look at this one. You, see this? I found this beautiful little painting as Estrella and I tour Costa Rica last month on, oh.. ¿Cómo se dice esto? Business!

(Pointing at the stunning still-life painting of bottle of Febreeze, Yago looked so happy.)

Neron Yago
I love this. I love art. This remind Yago of the world’s problems. I’m a deep man, I see the fears and triumphs of everybody. I like this one because it remind me of me when I first came into Wrestleworld. Mr. Smith said to me, (deep voice) You need to fix the problem in our Tag Team Division. Fix this, bring prestige. Be the leader with Estrella. I laugh because I didn’t know how badly the place stunk. You had two team who were good. The rest… AHHHHHGGGHH..Not so much. I was not happy. I did like the little island that they left for us though. Nice, clean sand. Beautiful water. We needed to be the light for the rest, yes? So, I see this in Costa Rica and it reminded me so much of what this was. This was a clean up mission. I had to fix the smell.

So, Yago and Estrella made it clear. No more Drake and Jones. Who are they? Little ants under our boots. We dirtied our boots to crush them, to make sure the past never came back to hurt us. Mr. Smith trusted us, we delivered. No more Teddy Mac or his bald friend. No more Red Zone District. No, we needed to weed out the weak to bring out the best in others. Sweet Melody, they didn’t like Estrella, but that April Song.. She watch close. Nakajima will fall in line if Song pitches perfect plan to her. She did. Now, they friends with Yago. I like friends.

What I don’t like.. I never like the smell of flowers. Pungent. They stink. Two little flowers found themselves as the Campeonatos De Parejas. The Champions. I know they want to say they are great. Possibly the best ever. You are not. You are simpletons stuck in the reality that flowers are weeds. Weeds die.

(Yago’s brilliant smile had faded into a sense of anger. He moved from one masterpiece to another, peering at the next picture. It wasn’t a bottle of febreeze or even a can of Raid. Two dead flowers. Such beauty.)

Neron Yago
I walked through Oaxaca at Zona Arqueológica de Monte Albán. Marvelous! It was such a sight to see. I wanted all the tourists gone, they smell. I saw a child trying in vain to plant flower into the ground. Pushing the flower so deep into the ground that she wanted to force ‘beauty’ into history. Into a masterpiece. I walk up to the child, I say ‘Niña, no quieres esto. Esto es malo. Quiero que mueras ahora. No tienes ningún propósito y nunca lo harás” This is what I walk into in Wrestleworld. Two women try to make a division beautiful by defeating an evil. No. I didn’t like this. Estrella didn’t like this. We want to bring a purpose.The flowers were pulled from the ground because they didn’t belong. The Crimson Bouquet do not belong. They are children in a world of men. Not welcome. When Sweet Melody failed us, we had to steer the ship. We had to fix this problem, it needed to be gone.

Death Sentence. Appropriate. They lose. The belts come to Yago and Estrella. Now, we have something to celebrate. I throw fiesta, Estrella find business. With this, we are winners.Crimson Bouquet, losers. The way it’s meant to be. I won’t lie to the world and say this was easy. We had to work hard. We had to defeat a team that nobody cared about and do it in a way to bring the fear to the fans. Fear becomes obedience.

How do you make people obey? You take what they think is theirs. You make them beg for their possession. You keep the possession. You always dangle the carrot. That is what we did. We talked them into giving us exactly what we wanted, all for a chance to win back something they never will. You become members of the Ghost Organization. I know it’ll be hard for you. Kissing the babies and taking pictures with fans. You won’t have those anymore. I promise you a better life. Estrella makes the same promise. We want what is best for you. You get what we want you to get.

What we want are monsters. Crazy Violet. Oh, look at that woman. Beautiful, unpredictable, but she wants to belong among the masses. We don’t want you to belong. We don’t want you to fit in. We want to take something of yours and pull it into the front of the class. We want violence. We want our soldiers of war to show no mercy. To take prisoners. You, you will break easily. After all, you have a habit of breaking.

Then we have the American girl. That isn’t to say that Violet isn’t American, but you. Lillie Saint, you represent the average American. Poor. Pathetic. Trying to become famous in a land where you’re not meant to be. You’ll be a tough one to break. All the fight you have in your body and it won’t be enough. You’ll keep trying. Yes. You’ll keep failing. You’ll fight the opportunities we give you, always falling.Yet not falling in line. Maybe..Yago is thinking, quiet. Maybe it isn’t you that we want. Sure, you do anything for Violet, you have done this before. With us getting Violet though, do we really need you?

We don’t. We want violence. We don’t want the happy child. We don’t want your image. We want obedience. Destino, yes. It’s appropriate. You’re fighting something that will never end. The infinite loop. Humans are meant to obey. You are human. Los peones pasarán a ser propiedad. La Organización Fantasma aplastará tus espíritus. Siéntase libre de dejar de fumar.

(The usual grin and cheeky comments have ended. Neron Yago, one half of the Campeonatos De Parejas, had spoken. Get in the line, or die trying. A lasting image of the dead roses send the haunting presence of the Ghost Organization into darkness. No more flowers.)
Back to top Go down

No More Flowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: