Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Attention I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Attention I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Attention I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Attention I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Attention I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Attention I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Attention I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Attention I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Attention I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Attention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgt. Jack Ranger
Clients
Sgt. Jack Ranger

Attention Empty
PostSubject: Attention   Attention I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:45 am

ATTENTION SOLDIERS!

Destino is here. This is the time and place we fight in a war that will bring us closer to shaping the future of Wrestleworld. So that we may sleep soundly at night without the threat of the enemies that would march in our doors. So that our children’s children may walk the streets safely.

And so the Ghost Organization may succeed and prosper.

Christopher Sabertooth.

Cynthia Rose.

Emmanuelle.

I am giving full authorization to shoot-to-kill. Whatever it takes to bring them down. These individuals are nothing but problems to the Ghost Organization. They have to be terminated by all means necessary.

Thankfully, the Ghost Organization has the two of the best of the best with us. The current Wrestleworld American Dream Champion, April Song and the sadistic fallen angel in Hana Nakajima. Sweet Melody is fighting with me in the frontlines, unshackled, unhinged and ready to assassinate anyone in their path, together as the greatest tag team in existence. Maybe I could say the same about our opponents, Christopher Sabertooth, Cynthia Rose and Emmanuelle, they’ve all had their share of gold, too! They’re great individuals, and some might argue that they’re a better force than the Ghost Organization.

Though, I can see how they could misunderstand such a thing. They’re used to calling upon their heroes, they are the heroes that a handful of our audience have chosen, and the ones in charge are the ones that get the chorus of boos. I don’t mind. I’ve gotten used to it, actually. And I find comfort knowing that just because they are the heroes doesn't mean they know what’s best. Because personally speaking, when I was sacrificing my blood for the red, white and blue, my fellow soldiers and I were the villains to other countries. We broke some bones and snapped some necks for the fight of the United States of America. Sure, we were painted as villains for their sacrifices, but our success is far more important than the trail of blood left by our enemies. And I assure you that the same way we do not care about being painted as villains when April Song, Hana Nakajima and I do what we need to do to Christopher Sabertooth, Cynthia Rose and Emmanuelle. Your heroes will become your disappointments. Those three are going to wish dearly that they hadn't opened their mouths and wasted any breath on the Ghost Organization, because those will be breaths of life that they will miss and hope to get back once we are done with them and Wrestleworld is safe from their likes. You can never anticipate how resilient and persistent we are when it comes to achieving our goals. We will destroy those who stand in our way until you either raise your white flag to surrender, obey and dedicate your existence to the founders of the new age of Wrestleworld, or you can lay down and die with your careers.

Look at Christopher Sabertooth. Look at Emmanuelle. Look at Cynthia Rose.

What do these people have in common? They chose to fight against the system. They chose to be the enemies to the Ghost Organization when all they had to do is obey. Someone like Sabertooth has a lot of experience in Wrestleworld and other companies, and I know that he has seen the best and the worst, I don’t believe he will feel helpless so easily but that’s what makes it all worth it when he crumbles after giving his best fight. The Ghost Organization is going to make him lay on the floor as he sees the stars in the blue sky. I'm pretty sure April Song and Hana Nakajima know what to do with him.

And then we have someone like Cynthia Rose who is undoubtedly the most likable person on the opposite team. SHE is the one that I assume most people want to see with her arms raised the most. Well, that sucks. The Ghost Organization are more than capable of breaking her arms, forcing her to lay down on the floor and not being able to do anything right away. There will not be any fluke wins, or roll-ups, or clever escapes because she feels she’s tired of fighting. She has the pure fighting spirit that any good soldier must have, and I know she won’t give up so easily, but it’ll be all the more satisfying to see her wasted. Maybe then she will learn to obey commands.

And last but not least… Someone like Emmanuelle. Someone who has all the potential in the world, along with a long list of accomplishments even outside of Wrestleworld. Someone who has broken out of her shell and became something more than just a regular face. Someone who I suppose could potentially be a team player with Sabertooth because they’re so similar, only the difference is that she has less experience than Sabertooth. But overall, it doesn’t really matter. I, myself, only wrestled in Missouri state prior to this, but my experience is battling it in the field, knowing strategy and putting my life on the line for a better world. And this is why I am Warden while Emmanuelle is only a speck of dust in comparison. She has all the potential in the world, but is not experienced enough to leave the games behind for the real bloodshed. April Song and Hana Nakajima are going to show Emmanuelle what difference that makes.

Christopher Sabertooth.

Cynthia Rose.

Emmanuelle.

The three of you chose to take this road that leads to Campo de Batalla. You chose to fight a hopeless war you can’t win but are still optimistic enough to try. Prepare yourselves. There is no other way to run.

As you were.
Back to top Go down

Attention
Page 1 of 1