Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego Empty
PostSubject: The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego   The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 2:17 pm

{The screen fades in and we find ourselves inside of the world famous Madison Square Garden in New York City and high up in the nosebleeds is where we find none other than the “Face of Dominion” himself, Jacob Striker, as the brand’s champion is looking down at the empty space where the ring was only a scant amount of time before}

Jacob: So Don, I caught your promo before my match here tonight and you said that I need to come to grips with the fact that you’re simply going to beat me this weekend for my title because it’s…what was the exact word you used?

Ah yes!

Inevitability

Well Don, if I just faced the facts every time someone had said that to me over the last several months then I wouldn’t be the man with the championship, now would I?

Think back to every time that Banch Morgan said that about me, every time that he placed something that was supposed to destroy me, every one of them said it was that one thing and that I would be gone from Wrestleworld because I was unworthy of being here.

Inevitable

That was the word that was constantly used and yet, I’m still standing. I’m still the man that you have to defeat in order to become the next Territorial champion and I am still the toughest bastard on this entire roster and I have proven that fact time and time again despite all of the odds, right when things look their darkest…I always up the ante, one Apocalypse at a time.

But don’t get me wrong, I love the fact that you are busting your ass in preparation for the battle to come, Don, and I am taking nothing away from that nor am I trying to take anything away from your passion or dedication to how you want to do things, but you need to face facts Don…you might be hungry enough to *want* this, but you lack the fire that I have to *keep* this.

{Jacob reaches next to him and lifts up his championship before he places the strap over his right shoulder as he leans back in his seat}

Jacob: But allow me to lay bare your little promo to see if I understand you correctly in that because of this opportunity, you are going to use the one thing that I don’t have which is the size and power, which means that no matter what I try to do in this match you are going to beat me hands down.

Oh yeah! And furthermore because I’m “sitting pretty with the championship”, that I will still fail because you say that it’s just that;

An “inevitability”.

Allow me to explain to you the “inevitability”, Donny Boy. The “inevitability” is that in just a few short hours from now, you are going into perhaps the biggest match of your young career, in one of the most important promotions that you’ll ever have the honor of working for, for perhaps one of the biggest titles that you’ll ever fight for in the biggest chance that you’ll ever be given.

Your problem isn’t some lazy layabout who happened to lose his way into this match in the form of TJ Bennett, oh no.

{The look on Jake’s face becomes one that is equal parts total rage and total concentration, his lips are pulled back into a savage smile as he regards the camera}

Jacob: I’ve already fucking explained this to you once, Don, and that is the only person leaving that match with *this* fucking title is *ME* and that is because I’ve earned the right to bear this strap through more fire and brimstone than you could even *begin* to comprehend! You think that I’m just sitting here, all pretty and everything, and not wanting to defend my championship….you must be tripping on something hardcore if you are really believing a *QUARTER* of that shit you spewed in that promo, Don! Because at Destino, sure I’ll admit that you’ve got the size and the power….but will that be enough to keep me from owning your fucking fat ass all over that ring, hm?

Will your precious “size” prevent you from having your face smashed in by some of the hardest forearm strikes this side of the Atlantic Ocean or will your supposedly unbeatable “power” be enough to keep me from making you tap out, crying like the little bitch that you are the moment I get that one chance that you know full damn well *IS* going to happen because you’re arrogance, Don Jordan, is flowing so hard and fast through that fucking thick skull of your’s that you can’t even see the reality as its fast approaching you!!

{Jake then stands up, the look on his face never changing as he does so, and if anything-his ice blue eyes have grown even colder as he continues to stare hard into the camera’s view}

Jacob: So…come to Miami and step into my *ring*, into my *world* and I will show you that despite the “inevitability” that you believe in sheer arrogance that you’re “size” and “power” give you is nothing more than the most deadliest fever dream that you’ll ever had and when that fever breaks, you’ll be facing the grim reality that you wasted your one and only chance at beating me by allowing your overbearing ego to override your common-fucking-sense.

And that will be the end of you on Dominion, just like it will be the end of myself and TJ Bennett on Dominion as well because of another overbearing ego-maniac.

So come to Destino, Don Jordan and TJ Bennett. Come to Destino and behold the reality of your final destiny as apart of the Dominion brand at the hands of the “Devil’s Favorite Dirty” because the apocalypse is coming and I can promise you one thing;

The three of us will make this an epic title defense for all time, so come and bring your best violence…or stay the fuck *home*!!

{The screen fades to black}
Back to top Go down

The finalities of reality against the fever dreams of ego
Page 1 of 1