Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What are your efeding goals for 2020?

Go down 
+9
KING MAVERICK
Devon Slayton
Candle
REIKO
Jimmy Johnson
Nobi
J-Dynasty
the consigliere
SanadaGOAT
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

What are your efeding goals for 2020? Empty
PostSubject: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 9:44 am

Well, as above.

As far as I'm concerned, I mainly  want to develop my skills, because I'm still pretty new to this hobby. I can see the progress I have made since the beginning to now and I hope it will be better. Also, I hope I will be a little better at writing matches. When it comes to some titles, I will gladly hug some gold myself, of course, according to the possibilities in different places. And probably my biggest goal is to win the World title. This year I failed despite two attempts, but it is no shame to lose to someone better than you. It would also be nice if I arrange my time in such a way as to reconcile difficult May for me through exams, and then few months later university and promoing.

What about you, guys?
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 3:42 pm

To be honest, I'd like to cut down the number of e-feds I'm in and focus more on Wrestleworld plus a select few, but they're all great places that it's hard to decide where I'm pulling the Sweet Roxy plug, but I also don't want Violet to be my ONLY normal character whenever Claudia becomes a non-promoing role. So yeah, it's one of the things I've planned that I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to doing. Although I'm worried about the free time I have to do many e-feds. Who knows? Maybe I'll go self-destructive and just smother Sweet Roxy in her sleep. I won't have to decide where the character wrestles if she's ded. JK. Pls dont take me seriously. 

I also want a different character that I'll be excited about as I am with Claudia. 

I also want to get better with graphics work, like god-level good. But I suppose what I need to do is learn more and practice more for it. 

All in all, I want Wrestleworld to last long with consistent members because I do love reading the stuff yall put on the Promos page. I hope we get enough active members to do awesome fun things like live shows, and voice calls if yall want movie night or someshit, and also more help on the back for match writing to get shows on time. 

I also want a Robbie V voice reveal sometime on Discord. 

I also hope for Jay to stop bullying me. 
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 4:06 pm

Work on Animus more.

Maybe get Renee and Jaydayne married after being engaged all this time, so Claudia stops bullying me about it.

There's a fed I plan to join actively, I've known about it for many years, but I'm not sure which character I should use and the workload since it's pretty active and I'm already in three active efeds.

I am actually more motivated do stuff with Jonae/Pendragon as family stuff actually gives a lot of potential for ideas and extra side characters. For example I'll be putting a Tsutsutmi in JET just so she has something going on.

I hope Claudia doesnt have a third post birth abortion, because Roxy is my tag partner as Jonetta.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Maybe try to work on a segment promo more? I feel like my works are better with traditional promos but I want to try to be versatile as much as possible.

That being said, just improve my writing skills in general.

Also to keep having fun. Trust me, I'm having fun now xD
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 5:31 pm

Win at least 10 matches
Back to top Go down
REIKO
Clients
REIKO

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 7:28 pm

To establish a presence on the created character scene. Aside from one or two very brief runs in CAW feds, I've spent the entirety of my e-fed run in real wrestler e-feds. I want to find good quality CAW feds (and I think I've found one here) and contribute any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 9:19 pm

My main goal is to be happy with my creative output. Part of me feels like this will be my last year in e-feds too. It's not that I want it to be, but I feel like I'm out of creative juice right now. I've felt repetitive for about three years now and have tried loads of things to pull out of that rut and still don't feel like I'm writing anything new. I hope that changes in 2020, but I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
REIKO
Clients
REIKO

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 pm

The Professional wrote:
My main goal is to be happy with my creative output.  Part of me feels like this will be my last year in e-feds too.  It's not that I want it to be, but I feel like I'm out of creative juice right now.  I've felt repetitive for about three years now and have tried loads of things to pull out of that rut and still don't feel like I'm writing anything new.  I hope that changes in 2020, but I'm not holding my breath.

Fight me.
Back to top Go down
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:58 am

1. Help Wrestleworld and my fledgling promotion grow.

2. Win titles in OWA, Wrestleworld, and NFW.

3. Find someone to do a banner for the Slayton Dynasty (something that Marcus wanted to do back when he was more active but never could)

4. Get PWN to the point where we can do inter-promotional shows with Wrestleworld, OWA, LAW/JET, NFW, ALPHA, and so forth.

5. Get Lexi and Devon to church (*why yes, I am listening to Billy Idol's "White Wedding" as I write this*)

6. Further the stories of Jacob Striker and who he really is.

7. Test the waters for Jericho Morton & Wrestleworld in the near future.

8. Most importantly of all-keep writing with all of the cool people that I work with in Wrestleworld, OWA, ALPHA, NFW, and so forth!
Back to top Go down
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 7:53 pm

win shit.

win shit.

oh... and win more shit.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 4:29 am

I just want to keep working hard on Wrestleworld and make it a place that plenty of people can enjoy. I'm obviously not any kind of an expert at running a Fed despite my experience and have stuff I still need to improve on such as my impulse to do basically everything by myself because there's a certain way I want things done, but I know that leads to me rushing things and ironically making everything posted late. I also know that I need to keep things interesting for people who compete here, which I know is tough to do when our main show is bi-weekly, so I'd like to try to alleviate that with a secondary show called DOMINION that there will be more details on later. There's other issues as well for me to work on, but basically just anything I can to make Wrestleworld better and unique and interesting is my primary goal for 2020.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Clients
Animus

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 12:37 am

J-Dynasty wrote:
Work on Animus more.

Maybe get Renee and Jaydayne married after being engaged all this time, so Claudia stops bullying me about it.

There's a fed I plan to join actively, I've known about it for many years, but I'm not sure which character I should use and the workload since it's pretty active and I'm already in three active efeds.

I am actually more motivated do stuff with Jonae/Pendragon as family stuff actually gives a lot of potential for ideas and extra side characters. For example I'll be putting a Tsutsutmi in JET just so she has something going on.

I hope Claudia doesn't have a third post birth abortion, because Roxy is my tag partner as Jonetta.

What are your efeding goals for 2020? 1032206365 Got number 1 and 4 done at least.
Back to top Go down
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 10:35 am

Goals for 2020, with 4 months or so to go. Here goes nothing.

My constant goal when I promo is to get at least one person to get someone to smile, laugh, or just think 'Okay, that's pretty cool.' Seeing as I can't really tell if someone is smiling or laughing, I'd like to hopefully think someone is entertained by what I put out there.

In terms of character goals and stuff like that. I'd like to see Colt somehow get a title, that'd be sweet. Never had a single's title as him, so that would be something. Lillie can just do Lillie things, and wherever that takes her, that's cool.

A lot of great talent up at the top that I'd like to have some matches with, hopefully by the end of the year, I can have some of them.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 3:20 pm

New Goals With Time To Spare:

1. Retire PB. I may bring someone else in but I feel like after Dreamworld PB will be a man without a country. Underworld seems like it's a dissolving faction on it's last days, and PB's mental state has gone with it. is fine

2. Heavily invest my time and ideas in to Project: Honor. Right now it still feels like someone else's baby to me, and that's fine but I need to shake off inhibitions about inserting my own ideas into the conversations when they're asked for. Right now I feel like I'm just a match writer there, and I'm fully aware that it's entirely my own fault that I feel that way because Steele and Red have been very open to hearing my perspective on things. I just haven't been giving it.

3. Do more with Derelict. I've hinted at future lore with the character, and I definitely need to start fleshing out some of the details. "Money bad/survival good" got me to a world title, but I need to keep things fresh and interesting.

4. Bring in an alt/new character after PB. So far I know that I want a female character that doesn't lean heavily on tropes I've visited elsewhere within e-fedding. No comedy, no nihilism, no hitpersons, no punk rock mentality, and no hobo with a shotgun dropkick. I need something new and I need it here waiting for me after PB's arc is done.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Clients
Nas

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:51 am

For WW in Specific let's see here.
Contemplating

1. Establish myself as a firm member of the Fed and the community and not just some guy who pops in and has matches.

2. This kinda goes in line with the former but is a more advanced stage of it: Ensure my significance within WW becomes just as relevant if not more relevant than the significance of my outside achievements in the past in efedding, much harder to do than number 1.

3. I would like to say become a Shogun Champion by the end of December, but being realistic since I've been in the game for a while and know how running both a show and an entire fed works and the booking process behind it. 2021 is a much more likely time for me to actually claim any strap and I am more than okay with that. I guess 2020 is just establishing my case for getting a run more than actually having one.

4. Once WW ends up having a HOF I'd like to be a relevant enough figure within this fed and community to earn a place within it someday, I would never want it without feeling as if I've earned it and actually belong in it. (I mean I don't even feel comfortable going into my own feds HOF as it is now)

I'm sure that more will come to me as I engage more in WW and get integrated into some cool angles with people. These are just some very baseline goals since I don't have anything to really go off of quite yet.
Back to top Go down
http://gammapro.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your efeding goals for 2020?   What are your efeding goals for 2020? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your efeding goals for 2020?
Page 1 of 1