Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

A Dragon Reborn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 7:23 pm

The Dragon...a being that symbolizes supernatural power, wisdom, strength, and hidden knowledge. In most traditions, it is the embodiment of chaos and untamed nature. It is associated with the depths of the unknown sea, with the mountaintops, and with the clouds.

A Dragon Reborn SDeQEPhA Dragon Reborn WT0Oha2A Dragon Reborn ZWWvfcD
A Dragon Reborn QYFDnNYA Dragon Reborn J3aqFx5A Dragon Reborn RAHFKv1
A Dragon Reborn EuY9GStA Dragon Reborn MxUpszyA Dragon Reborn 4iO3o4G

General Information.
Ring Name: Allesandro Devastation
Nicknames: "The Tyranny of", The Devione Dragon, The CEO of Devione Industries, The Heir of Devastation
Hometown: Castle Devione, Transylvania, Romania

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Roman Reigns circa 2020-2021
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 270
Appearance and Outfit of Choice:  in interviews he will either wear expensive suits, or if he is at the arena his "battle armor" which is black leather pants, a black long sleeve muscle shirt, and a white sleeveless hoodie with black boots. But we will be wrestling in long leather pants like his father, but will wrestle shirtless instead of using a singlet.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: The Heel of Wrestleworld
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description:  Back from the hell in his life, and dear God, it was a hellish time. Not able to control his own fate drove him damn near insane. But back in control of his life, his company, and his own damn destiny... Allesandro Devione has a point to prove. And he will drive the heel of his boot through the teeth of any mongrel who stands in his way. Seeing the world around him as nothing but dogs he will do what he always has done. Any damn thing he believes necessary to make sure the world has its rightful ruler. And as the rightful ruler he has taken the next step in his evolution on this earth. No longer will he be known in a wrestling ring as his Family name, but as his birthright... Allesandro Devastation is his new identity, because he is now the leader of his family with his father's final moments in this business gone. And the Heir of Devastation will continue this Legacy. His birthright is that, and as he runs his company, he runs this ring. Iron fist, his word is law...The key of the King's law...His father was a God and his mother was his goddess of a mother, so therefore he is exactly what he says. A God born King in the flesh like the legends of old. But he needs no crown to show off, or to tell you this. You know it, and he knows it. The only thing you need to be concerned about is getting on the bad side of a Billionaire CEO who values his company and his legacy as a Devastation above all else with unlimited resources and a short fuse for Idiocracy. He is a smart and sophisticated man...but piss him off and you face the claws and fire of this dragon. And he will destroy you and everything you love. Remember you are a Mongrel, a Mutt, Dirt beneath his feet. Become useful and he will respect you. Until then, don't try and face this mighty engine of Devastation, few have lived to tell the tale...
Motivations: Cement his legacy as a King, a God, and as a Devastation

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: Power Remix by Kanye & Jay-Z
Entrance Description (optional):
Wrestling Style: Strong Style, Showman, Powerhouse
Favorite Match Type(s): Street Fight
Favorite Weapon(s): Brass Knuckles he usually keeps in his boot.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (7 Max)
1. Running Big Boot
2. STO Backbreaker into a standing neckbreaker
3. Running Flying Legdrop to a standing opponent (think zack ryders rough ryder but more brutal)
4. Leaping Clothesline
5. Torture Rack
6. Mirror Knight Calling (Allesandro copies a signature move of an opponent.)
7. Spiking DDT
8. Chokeslam

Comeback Sequence
1. The Gates of Babylon (Allesandro ducks a clothesline of an opponent, and as they spin around, he then delivers two left hands. Then a spinning back right elbow, then a right spartan style kick to the chest of an opponent to create distance. And finishing with a Superman Punch.)

Signature Moves (3-5)
1.  Kneel (Blatant low blow while the referee is distracted, or if its no DQ)
2. Ragnarok'ed (Standing Arm Triangle Choke, transitioned into a Flatliner keeping the hold locked in if they don't tap.)
3. Tears of Vimana (Allesandro mounts a facedown opponent and rains down bare right forearms to the back of the head.)
4. Stay Down Dog (As Allesandro stomps on various body parts, and kicking his opponent in the ribs he calls him a dog, a mongrel, a mutt, a fool, a stupid idiot, and many other names demanding he just stay down.)
5. White Lightning (RKO out of nowhere. This move will usually be the precursor of his finisher, even if it is a last ditch effort to create separation.)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. [Primary Finish] Key Of The Kings Law (High Impact Spear, can be hit as a surprise rebound, or more likely by stalking an opponent from the corner.)
2. [Secondary Finish] Project: Themis (Jacknife Powerbomb, adopted from his father Kevin Devastation) --Sometimes thrown over the top rope to the floor below to cause injury--

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):  
1. Neutron Blast (A superkick to the back of the skull. And as the opponent falls to a knee, Allesandro uses his right foot to drive their head into the mat. And he backs into a corner, stalking them. And as they rise...Punt Kick.)

The move that is never needed, but Allesandro will do whenever he just hates somebody. (1):

Dragon Fire (A blue/white fireball Allesandro shoots into the face of an opponent as a way to try and blind them or injure them for a time being.)

Last edited by Allesandro Devastation on Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:15 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Welcome back, sir! Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 10:01 am

Updated information.
New Theme Added.
New Signature Move Added.
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Finish Update.

Submission Finisher added
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 2:17 pm

A Dragon Reborn 244095877
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
ElMacabre
Clients
ElMacabre

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Uh oh, he's writing poetry now. Someone go get him.
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 1:30 pm

It is time.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 10:17 pm

O M G! ITS KAY DEE!
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 8:01 pm

Updated. Miss me? ;)
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 9:34 am

Badass new profile! Looks very colorful and dramatic at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 5:46 pm

Updated Ultimate Finish.

Added in new "Screw the rules, I have fire" move
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 9:16 pm

Just a few Book Three Updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon Reborn   A Dragon Reborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dragon Reborn
Page 1 of 1