Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In Empty
PostSubject: Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In   Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 5:26 am

(A large archive of various matches and pay-per-views is shown  as the camera follows along it. A hand reaches in view of the camera as it grabs the tape that reads “DOLL IN”. The camera follows the hand until it shows a smiling Felix Mosby)

Felix Mosby: All shows are unique in their own way, but some come along every once in a blue moon - or pink moon, I should say - that brings to the table something just… Different. One such as this.

(Felix looks over the box the tape is in as he admires everything about it)

Felix Mosby: A show I witnessed that was quite unlike any other. A mixture of fun and drama that gave me so much joy that I simply could not WAIT to share it with you all! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first episode of Rewind. I’m your host, your wrestling historian, Felix Mosby, and this… Is Doll In.

Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In 6YlYi_ExdCOzRtVTrUCrFTGiNB6lqWKcJNccgD4El4gi8rQG0DD1ZURtCXg1w8tClJGnTlXHbLu0nZiwB_QrVU-tN4guaZT3-cJBwvuQT4-ROFEfIBJXRPf_ay8m6RsB3Hbtf5IZ

(The camera shows Felix Mosby now walking along a room filled with framed pictures of various moments from Doll In. Felix grins as he looks at each one until he stops in front of a large doll house upon a stand)

Felix Mosby: The date? July 21st, 2019. The show? Not particularly something that anyone really asked for. In fact, there was actually not a lot of word spread around about this particular event at all until a month prior to it. There was no hype train chugging along for months upon months. Those involved seemed to want to keep it more secretive, and rightfully so. The event, “Doll In”, was not exactly associated with any one company. In fact, the talent it featured was more obscure than anything as the names who participated - well, some hadn’t been in the spotlight for YEARS! But I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s Rewind back a bit. You COULD claim what really began it all was an idea that formed in the minds of Robert Ignacious Vendetta III and his lovely daughter, Rosanna.

(Felix Mosby leans down and looks inside the doll house to see three female figurines inside. He smiles as he stands back up)

Felix Mosby: The two of them came up with a concept for the Omega Wrestling Alliance - a faction that would present something new and different for Roxy to lead following her unfortunate loss of the Women’s Championship. Roxy felt as though she no longer had a direction, and so she and her father spawned a stable for her known as “The Dollhouse” - a group of beautiful and talented young women that thrived on their beauty and their individual talents; using them as platforms to “empower women” when really it was only themselves they were empowering and using anyone who would listen as borderline worshipers. The Dollhouse began with merciless Sweet Roxy, the musically-talented DiVa (a longtime friend of Roxy’s), and a lesser known woman known as Aphrodite Marie. However, Aphrodite proved to be unable to hang with her Dollhouse counterparts and was replaced by the powerful Jonetta Stone. Together The Dollhouse dominated the tag team landscape of OWA; becoming the company’s longest-reigning Tag Team Champions along the way.

(Felix Mosby walks over to a poster for Doll In featuring Sweet Roxy on the cover)

Felix Mosby: However, despite their success, Sweet Roxy and even her Dollhouse comrades were not feeling satisfied enough. Roxy once again turned to her father, Robbie V, who in turn came up with an idea. An idea that if The Dollhouse were not satisfied co-starring in a company’s shows, then why not simply be the stars of their OWN show? This spark ignited a creative fire in the Vendetta Family and they got to work on a show unlike any other. However, feeling a bit undermanned, they eventually reached out to Jaywalker and his “J-Dynasty” associates to truly get the ball rolling. And Jaywalker’s financial support certainly helped make it all come to fruition as well, haha. It didn’t take long before a mere idea became something so much bigger than ever expected! Robbie V utilized the show to do something he had always wanted to do, and that was to showcase all of the names associated with the Vendetta Family’s “The HiVe” as well as the J-Dynasty, but also to introduce new match concepts he had been thinking about for some time.

(Felix walks over to the set up of a pink Ladder, pink oakwood table, and various other pink weapons)

Felix Mosby: And thus, “Doll In” was born. The show was taped in secret and a month later, it was unveiled to the rest of the world as they witnessed something that was simply unique, but so entertaining just as well, with some of the best competitive contests I’ve had the joy of witnessing! Word spread like wildfire all throughout the wrestling community through an online campaign, and before long the hype for this completely unexpected but very welcomed Pay-Per-View event was reaching a fever pitch! So much so that those behind all of it decided to add even more to it all by hyping up each individual match with its own little look in one those competing, and THAT is where we truly get started off! The matches all on their own by names alone was enough to get someone such as myself invested, but this was more than I nor anyone else could have asked for! Let’s take a look at them all and allow ourselves to be introduced to all of the hungry competitors that came out of the woodwork to participate in Doll In. This is “The Road To Doll In”...

(The camera cuts back to a grinning Felix Mosby seated on a stool in a room with only the Wrestleworld Rewind logo behind him)

Felix Mosby: I always wanted a room of my own to try this!

(Felix puts up a finger)

Felix Mosby: Oh and I hope you didn’t get too spoiled by that little clip from Curtain Call, because that’s not far away from this show as well. But unlike that, this show happened in full!

(Felix laughs at his joke before sighing)

Felix Mosby: But I digress, as you just saw there, it became very apparent that this silly little show to showcase the talent of The Dollhouse became something… Just so much bigger. Something to give to people a show that they had never seen before and may never see again. And if that’s the truth and we never see anything quite like it again, then I’m all the more grateful I was there to witness it, and I thank The HiVe and the J-Dynasty and all of those who made it happen. It had a little of everything and more that you could want as a fan of professional wrestling, but hey, don’t take my word for it. Why not check it out yourself? That’s precisely why I’m here. I intend to check it all out again, and I hope that you’ll join me and perhaps you’ll find something to enjoy out of it as well. So without further adieu…

(The camera pans to the right to reveal a desk next to Felix that has a television and a VCR shaped to look like the Rewind logo)

Felix Mosby: It’s Rewind time!

(Felix’s hand is shown putting the Doll In tape inside the VCR and closing it before pressing “Play”)

Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

Rewind - Episode 1: Doll In
Page 1 of 1