Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Recommendations

Go down 
+2
Nobi
El Drake Jaeger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 2:44 pm

Since many people have been quarantined and aren't going out at all or very little and either have no work or work from home, I figured maybe now would be a good time for people to throw out some recommended TV shows and/or Movies or anything for people to check out.

It can be video games to play, TV shows to watch, Movies to watch, Wrestling Shows to check out, etc.

So to occupy people during all of this, what would you recommend to them?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Movie:

Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenneger. I think their chemistry in this movie is better than The Expendables trilogy. Jim Caviezel also did a good job as the villain. This is Stallone's vehincle but I think Arnold stole the show in my opinion. Also Jim Caviezel has a screen time as much as Arnold's. If you like action movies, you'll enjoy it, lol.

Anime:

Doraemon. This is episodic series. You can watch them in random. The story follows Nobita who is lazy and sloppy and yet is kind. Doraemon as the Robot Cat Buttler comes from the 21th Century to guide Nobita around with his life. Doraemon has a Magic Pocket and it contains gadgets.

Wrestling Shows:
If you haven't watched Lucha Underground season 1 and 2, then I believe this is the time to check them out, lol.

Also CWF Hollywood is a small company in California but they are still going strong since 2010. It has the 1980's feels, lol.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 7:58 pm

Since the Quarantine I've been occupied with Money Heist (la casa de papel), and parks and rec, I also watched the movie The Platform, I'm not saying that the stuff I obsess over are the best, but if you're bored you might be interested in those!

for Anime, Inuyasha (for Robbie mostly), Promised Neverland, Attack On Titan (I'm talking to you Nobi)
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 3:07 pm

For anyone who's big on gaming, I couldn't recommend Final Fantasy 7's Remake enough. One of the greatest games of all time and the remake looks fantastic. I've also heard the new Animal Crossing is really fun to play.

As for shows, I personally think a new show called Dispatches From Elsewhere is a lot of fun and interesting.

For movies, definitely Doctor Sleep if you've seen The Shining.
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 10:47 pm

If you are hungry for a show/ move but don't have it on your Netflix, or if it's not released on Netflix (say Disney+, Amazon etc.) then check out a site called Apollo Group TV. Gives you access to shows movies and TV channels from around the globe.

And the best part is it's 100% free for the first 7 days, or longer depending on how many email addresses you can sign up with!
Back to top Go down
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:40 pm

I'm with Drake on the Final Fantasy 7 Remake, I'm going extremely slow in my playthrough because it is that different from the original.

If you haven't picked up the Red Dead series of games yet, I'd suggest them too. It has a pretty solid plot, excellnt story, and characters that you can really get invested in-especially in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Movies:
God, you guys might think I'm crazy but I'd actually suggest "Last train to Busan", it was actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I'm trying to catch up on my movie watching when I can.

TV Shows:
NCIS (any of them), CSI (any of them), Westworld, Peaky Blinders.

Wrestling:
Black Label Pro (especially "We are NOT the Mounties show), Chikara, Combat Zone Wrestling, DDT Pro, Game Changer Wrestling, and the current stuff by the NWA. Plus my boys in Progress and ICW.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 am

More of you should watch Doom Patrol.

This is a left field one, but as hobbyists, some of you might see the appeal in Chihayafuru, even as non anime fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations   Recommendations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: