Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn
Clients
Jacob Senn

When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises Empty
PostSubject: When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises   When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Let me make one thing clear to everyone before I provide my thoughts about the match to come against one of the brightest stars in Wrestleworld who is destined on the path to reach the European Championship he has been chasing after since his very first day in this promotion, Tristan Killebrew. I had a passion for this industry once as he does now. I had a passion to make a name in this sport to where I could stand before you eating, sleep, and breathing this business as the soul it needed. I gave every single ounce of myself to this business that it could have from me. My heart, my soul, my mind, my body, my friends, my family, everything I had in this world I gave to this business and what was I provided with in return? Exiled? Everything I gave up only met to be erased from the promotion I established my legend in? Even then when my flames were dimming for my passion for this business, I still had hope that the future of this profession would shine brighter than before and I did everything to make sure Strong Style Wrestling was the greatest promotion on this planet and do you know what happened? I was left behind. I watched as people who I considered friends turned their back on me when I needed them most to keep the business alive and because of that, I was forced to walk away and end Strong Style Wrestling underneath my chairmanship. After that, I went to Omega Wrestling Alliance to where I established them as the promotion to keep an eye on and look at what has happened to them! They have become a force to be reckoned with in this industry and are on the path to success with their second iteration of the biggest show they could provide, because of the foundation I built for them as their heavyweight champion to carry their championship into the biggest show in the main event! I made that possible and I brought that to fruition! Not only that but when Strong Style Wrestling was reborn with new management to pay me for the right to have that ability, what happened? I claimed the SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Championship and made the resurrection of the company I loved possible for new stars to be able to be created within those halls. I’ve created the foundation for multiple companies to where stars could be established under them! Without me, Tarah Nova would have never been able to have her spotlight placed upon her and became a world champion! Without me, Noah Reigner would have never been gifted the opportunity to challenge me for the championship that he currently holds and to establish himself as the man to watch at the top of the mountain in SSW! Without me, Darkane would have never found a new home to be able to use his craft in and would have walked off into the sunset to never be seen from again! Without me, Nasir Moore’s rise into one of the biggest names of this industry would have never happened to begin with! Without me, the legend of Arata Asakura would have never gained the traction it has gained now. Without me, Chad Kennedy wouldn’t have been anything and been standing here continuing to run on about how great his Daddy was. Without me, none of these names would have been able to be a blip on the radar and would simply have been looked down upon their entire careers! Without me, there would be no Strong Style Wrestling… there would be no Omega Wrestling Alliance… and there would have been no Wrestleworld. However, I wanted to be a pioneer and a leader of a new generation to help create a future everyone could be able to take advantage of, including you, but no gratitude has been shown to me for that here. Omega Wrestling Alliance may have honored me, but Strong Style Wrestling has tossed me aside like a leper after I did what they wanted. Wrestleworld is no different because of what I’ve had to say because after creating stars for them and being here when I didn’t have to be to establish this new federation to take the world by storm, I was met with a continuous slap in the face. Be a Life Coach, let Arata Asakura take your spot, let Chad Kennedy do his thing, but I’m done being the guy who establishes people. As soon as I was forced to be made out as a joke by Wrestleworld, that’s when my passion died. When I forced to be placed into the background with other people taking food from my plate, that’s when my passion died. I don’t give a damn about the future any longer, I don’t care about what bright stars are around the corner, I’m here to snuff them out before they even spark and claim what’s mine. I’m here to reclaim what has been taken away from me and that’s the throne to be recognized as the best in the world.

With that being said, Tristan wants to speak about what every child who has grown up to become a wrestler tells the entire world. He wants the world to know how much he loves this business. Cute. Honestly, it’s something that reminds me of myself nearly six or seven years ago when I was walking into the halls of the biggest federation in this industry to make a name for myself. To prove a point, I wanted the world to know how devout I was in being the soul of this business. I can understand it and remember the blazing inferno within my heart, but eventually, this world will break you down until there’s nothing left. As I stated earlier, I sacrificed everything I had to be where I’m standing now. The loves of my life gone and to never return, every part of my being stripped away through what I’ve had to do to get to this point, and the battle scars I have gained along the way are testaments to that. I was determined to let my passion show the world exactly the man that I had become, but I no longer share the same passion you have, Tristan. This industry could burn to the fucking ground with the rest of the world in this surreal age of pandemic we live in today and I wouldn’t shed a tear because no one would feel the same for me. No one felt the same when I was forced out of what I called a wrestling home, no one felt the same when every championship I amassed was taken from me, and no one felt the same when Arata not only forced Brian Daniels out of this company with his actions but stole the championship which belonged to me. No one shared that sympathy towards me when everything was turning against me, so why would I turn my head and reached down to pick up the tired and downtrodden of this industry to rise to my level? In fact, why should I even give you the honor of calling you one of the best performers in the world other than the fact that you’ve earned it, Tristan? How did you earn that, by the way? You struggled. You scratched and clawed to reach to this point and if I would have been the man to deny you that struggle, deny you the chance to be able to create the man you were set to become, I wouldn’t have forgiven myself during my time as chairman. Sure, I could have hired you and given you a Phantom Troupe shirt or a Shoot Nation shirt to let you have the opportunity to either showcase your talent or humiliate yourself in front of the world, but you were a piece of coal then. I wanted a diamond and pressure is what creates those diamond and you need more pressure and time to transform into the diamond you are now, but you want to stand in my way of claiming what belongs to me and what I’m owed for providing you the platform in the first place here in Wrestleworld to show them the man you are inside of those ropes? If that’s the case, the diamond is going to end up like his dreams after I stomp your face into the canvas and become shattered! You want to make this personal because I didn’t give you what you wanted? Wrestleworld already made this personal when they took everything I was set to claim from this company when they decided to back Arata Asakura instead of the pillar who holds this industry on his back like Atlas who was condemned to hold the world on his shoulders! Personal has already come and arrived, Tristan, and that’s why I’m going to make sure to prove my point after another bright star’s dream has been dashed by me.

I’m going to go ahead and put this plain for everyone to where they can get the spoiler for what will happen at Chapter 12 against Tristan Killebrew. This is going to be a fight and not just one that everyone will see as some sort of example of our talents, but a brutal fight where I intend to break you down until you submit to the idea of defeat. I’m going to push your body to limits you never thought you had to reach, beat you within an inch of life to where your ragged breath is the only thing you have left to provide, and when you’re on the brink of having the fire of passion being smothered out of you to where there’s no return coming from that is where I’ll finish you off to advance to the finals! If this was Jacob Senn ten years ago, five years ago, or even two years ago, he’d be right there with you and talking about how he would give you the greatest match in your career with highlights and career-defining moments to never be duplicated by another star in this ring! However, this is a different Jacob Senn than what people are used to who doesn’t care about the passion of this sport. I only care about getting the Shogun Championship at any cost, receiving the gratitude from Wrestleworld through the glory and money that comes with being champion, and riding that high until someone knocks me off of that throne to walk into the sunset to never see this godforsaken wasteland of wrestling again! I only care about retribution for the wrongs that I have been met within my career and to make sure justice has been delivered by my hand, Tristan. The only way I can correct what has been done is through winning the King of the World Tournament because you have an opportunity awaiting you after this. You beat Havoc, the European Champion himself, which should make you skyrocket into contention to face him one last time with the championship on the line. Me? I haven’t been in the ring with Arata Asakura since the night he humiliated me because of my attention being focused onto losers like Chad Kennedy instead of my sole attention being in defeating him. I want to show the world Arata’s victory over me was nothing more than a fluke and to do that, I have to get through you. Run through you, break you to a point where defeat is out of the question, and go to the final round in hopes of meeting Arata Asakura one more time. One more time to make sure he knows what everyone else will know with his championship reign being nothing more than a thief who is only holding onto what belongs to me this entire time. I NEED THIS VICTORY! You can call it desperation and you may be right, but desperate men do whatever it takes to win and I’ll cross any boundary to make sure that happens. So, Tristan, I want you to look into my eyes and hear these words because you may think that some conqueror is looking to take the throne, but I’m not here to conquer. I’m not here to punish. I’m here to leave you broken into a shattered husk of the man you are right now and bring Wrestleworld to ashes. King Killebrew? As catchy as it may sound, you can forget about it. The One True King of the World who will make his path towards the crown to reclaim what was stolen from him, to bring penance onto a company who has treated him with nothing but disrespect since the moment he stepped foot the realm, and the one who will have the glorious revival for the world to remember who he is. For he’s the man who has been undefeated since he reclaimed himself from others who were pushing him down, King Jacob Senn, The Punisher, First of His Name.

Hail to The King, baby.
Back to top Go down

When Passion Dies, Retribution Rises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: