Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April Song
Clients
April Song

For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) Empty
PostSubject: For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You)   For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 11:58 pm

I hate to disappoint you Maverick, but I’m certainly no hero. This video of mine here, while my dear Andrew and any other of Claudia’s pets are more than welcome to view this, this is mainly for your eyes. I think that the two of us have had quite the misunderstanding of late, haven’t we? You seem to have this idea in your fanciful head that I care about all of those tragic things that have happened to you over the past few months, that I care that I nearly choked the LIFE out of you and that your career needed a time-out due to someone’s negligence.

I don’t. 

All this time here in Wrestleworld and I still have no belt. Granted, only two are technically active and I would probably have a victory over the Shogun Champion on my resume if not for the intervention of one of your new pals but….to put it bluntly, I’m hungry. You saw the glare that I gave little miss firecracker who basically won a scramble for my title out of four women. Did you feel the heat? Did you see the immediate bond that was created between us? It is called competition, mutual respect. I carried that title proudly for over 100 days, neither you or her can take that away. Just because I’ve lost it doesn’t mean I’m any less dangerous or any less determined to rise to a new level to take it back and maybe claim a few pieces of treasure along the way. 

And I will.

The past? I don’t particularly care for it. But you seem to very much. Was I on your mind when you were training? Did you think of this old vixen more than your pretty little wife while you were in bed at night, plotting to get back at me? Look, man, I can relate. More than you realize. In fact, I just had the opportunity just a couple of weeks ago to face off with one of the people who stir the same feelings in me that I apparently stir in you. I will never, EVER forget what Stephanie Matsuda did to me, what she TOOK from me. And even though in my mind and heart I know karma was definitely coming my way for some things that I pulled...I can’t quite understand or forgive what she did. So I lashed out at her, and much like what happened to you, I had her in my clutches…

Until your new boss deprived me of the victory that I desired most.

You know, the one that hired the Professional, who I have dispatched in the past. The one who for some reason has declared war on anyone with a working vagina in WrestleWorld. The one who I was going to plant through the elimination chamber if I had the chance. You can blame your injuries if you want for your failures. I don’t blame the various battle wounds that I suffered in OWA and SSW for any shortcomings I have here. I see a man, honestly, more focused on making excuses for himself and threatening people who really have nothing to do with him than coming face to face with his own reality: that maybe this “unsafe greenhorn” has their own time on top coming, and maybe the powers of the would-be King are...diminishing?

I really find the fact that you’re putting me at the top of your kill list somewhat flattering but….I’m just not that into you, Maverick. It’s your partner that I want. I want the man who has been a pain in my ass for the last few months. I want the one who choked out my tag partner and made me choose between her safety and my chance to not only possibly challenge for the Shogun Championship but my chance to be in the King of the World tournament. I want the one who orchestrated that little stunt you two pulled. I WANT THE SON OF A BITCH WHO PUT THAT CHAIN OF THOSE HANDCUFFS AROUND MY NECK AND TRIED TO STRANGLE ME.

You? 

As far as I’m concerned, and I dare not speak for my sweet tag team partner, you are extremely low on the totem pole of things I give a shit about. And, at least as far as your health is concerned, is probably a good thing. Nothing good comes of putting yourself high on my priority list. Your partner can attest to that himself. Your Queen will pretty soon, IF she survives Saint Stephanie The “Blameless”, of course. 

A message needs to be sent.

Not just to you, your new crew, but to the tag team division as a whole around here. I’m in need of some new jewelry, and me and Hana both agree that the Campeonatos De Parejas belts would look quite good on us. To put ourselves in line for a shot at those, what better way to show off our tag team skills by beating the little man and the angry man at the same time? I love our little back and forths, Maverick, but after King of the World, I think it’s time we see other people. 

Besides, I think Andy-dear would look much better in all those press magazines around the world instead of you...I mean that in regards to me choking the shit out of him on worldwide television. We’re not bringing a knife to this gunfight….we’re bringing scorched earth tactics, sending you and little Andrew straight to hell. That’s where the Underworld belongs after all.
Back to top Go down

For Maverick's Eyes Only (I'm Just Not Into You)
Page 1 of 1