Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Reginald Dampshaw III

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIఒ
Clients
DampshawIIIఒ

Reginald Dampshaw III  Empty
PostSubject: Reginald Dampshaw III    Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Reginald Dampshaw III

Reginald Dampshaw III  MMTHJG

Ring Name: Reginald Dampshaw III
Nicknames: The Time Lizard
Hometown: Ryde, Isle of Wight, England

Physical Information.
Pic Base: William Regal (2000 WWF GM era)
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 225 lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: In ring, he wears simple black and gold trunks with black boots. Outside of the ring, he wears fancy suits that are usually dishevelled and unkempt, along with his messy, shoulder length hair.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Always

Gimmick Description: Reginald Dampshaw III is a snobbish, pompous aristocrat that was born into great wealth and power in the Isle of Wight. His family is known all around Europe as being conniving, arrogant, ruthless people and Reginald is no different. While he seems snobbish and slightly ridiculous, this belies a very dark and sometimes sadistic undercurrent that lives within him and his necessity to conquer everything and everyone.

Reginald is a part of something he has called The New Dawn. Outwardly looking like a cult, Reginald says it is the beginning of a new era in society and he is the harbinger of that. It is not known whether he is the leader or merely the mouthpiece, but Reginald has deemed them the greatest force in the known universe.

Making a shocking debut at Chapter 13, Reginald looks to be targeting Arata Asakura, who defeated him in Omega Wrestling Alliance and stripped him of his OWA Spartan Championship.

POST VIOLENT ENDS UPDATE:

After being fingertips away from being the new American Dream Champion, Reginald now feels like he has no need for championships. With his old friend and muscle Demis Polymeros once again by his side, Reginald is only concerned with spreading the word of The New Dawn even more. Before he was distracted by glory and mere trinkets, but now he has full focus on The New Dawn, and especially with The World's Finest being reinvigorated and now this new Ghost Organization, he has even more determination to make The New Dawn the greatest force in all of Wrestleworld.

Motivations: All of Reginald's motivations come from his devotion to The New Dawn. He has no morals, no empathy and no love for anyone or anything. His sole purpose is to bring honour to The New Dawn and in their name.

Wrestling Information.

Entrance Theme: "Jersualem" by Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Entrance Description:

The lights go out and soon, a blinding white light showers the audience. Two hooded figures come out. They both stand side by side, a large snake coiled over their shoulder. The lights go out once more before the dark, technical music kicks in.

"And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green
And was the holy lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen"​

Dampshaw slowly comes out, standing between the two hooded figures, the snake now resting on all three shoulders. Reginald begins laughing and then commands the two figures to return to the back. Dampshaw then shoots his eyes back to the ring and begins walking down the ramp. He notices the camera and stares directly into it as he is walking.

Announcer: From Ryde, Isle of Wight, England, weighing in at 225 lbs, he is He is "The Time Lizard".....REEEEEGGGGINNNNNALLLD DAAAAMMMMMPPPSSSHAAAWWW III!

"Bring me my Bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold
Bring me my Chariot of fire"​

Reginald slowly enters the ring and walks over to a turnbuckle. He climbs onto it and closes his eyes with his arms outstretched. He looks back at the camera, laughs and yells

Reginald Dampshaw III:
Behold! The Time Lizard!

Wrestling Style: Technical with a lot of heavy strikes and brawling.
Favorite Match Type(s): Submission match
Favorite Weapon(s):

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (7 Max)
1. European Uppercut
2. Cravate
3. Boston Crab
4. Vertical Suplex
5. DDT
6. German Suplex
7. Running Clothesline

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Isle of Plight (Super German Suplex/Spider Suplex)
2. Queen's Rebuke (Rolling German Suplex into Dragon Suplex)
3. Running Powerbomb
4. Golden Buster (Vertical Drop Brainbuster)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. The Family Name (Osaka Stunner)
2. Cracking The Throne (Dragon Sleeper followed by multiple blows to his opponents heads, causing a referee stoppage)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Blood on The Throne (Osaka Stunner from the top rope; only does this in moments of pure desperation)

Additional Notes about the Character:

Dampshaw was born in Ryde, Isle of Wight, England on April 25th, 1987. His family is known throughout England for their Dampshaw Jewellery Co., one of the most successful jewellery companies in the entire world. Because of Reginald's upbringing in a rich, aristocratic family, he is extremely arrogant, snobbish and disrespectful to anyone he deems lower than him. His grandfather and father are both also named Reginald Dampshaw, hence the moniker of III.

Finding success early in everything he does, whether it comes to wrestling or life in general, Reginald's lack of dominance in wrestling caused Reginald to seemingly lose his mind slowly. Always proud of his family's legacy as rich, powerful and dominating figures, Reginald is now hearing voices of his long gone ancestors, telling him his ultimate goal is to become a "king" in wrestling, by any means necessary.

Reginald is well versed in many styles of wrestling and fighting. Even though he will cheat very heavily, he is an extremely skilled and dangerous technician in the ring. Also, even though he is very snobby and seemingly fey in character, he has a conquering and megalomanic side that manifests in extremely dangerous ways.

Reginald will use his technical wrestling skills still as a way of taking down his opponent, but is now starting to use more brutal attacks and submissions, e.g. if he has a person in a headlock, instead of just keeping the hold, now Reginald will bend down to bite the person's face and eyes, trying to blind them.

Usually, Reginald was able to contain his more mentally unstable tendencies at times, his psychosis has now become unable to be repressed, spilling out into Reginald manifesting all of his anxieties, insecurities and shortcomings into a omnipresent, omnipotent, immortal being known as The Time Lizard.

Handler Information:

Name: Blair
Twitter (if applicable): https://twitter.com/DampshawIII
Discord (if applicable): BEHOLD THE TIME LIZARD

Last edited by DampshawIIIఒ on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III    Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 1:59 pm

Welcome, Reggie! Good to see you here.

Btw I will murder you anyway xx
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III    Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 7:25 pm

Finally. Welcome Dampshaw xD
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III    Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:31 am

Welcome to Wrestleworld!!
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III    Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Welcome, sir!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ
Clients
DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III    Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 12:30 pm

Updated with new motivations post Violent Ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reginald Dampshaw III    Reginald Dampshaw III  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reginald Dampshaw III
Page 1 of 1