Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Aztec Jaguar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaguarRoar
Clients
JaguarRoar

Aztec Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Aztec Jaguar   Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 5:50 am

General Information.
Ring Name: Aztec Jaguar
Nicknames: The Big Cat, The Jungle Cat, El Tigre
Billed From: Tijuana, Mexico

Physical Information.
Pic Base: The fourth Tiger Mask (But really, any version will do for image purposes)

Height: 6'8
Weight: 302 lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Besides the jaguar mask(which is assured to be a very high quality replica, and not an actual result of hunting or poaching), El Tigre can wear a variety of attires. Sometimes black glossy pants, sometimes more form-fitting tights and trunks, sometimes briefs. But always worn in conjunction with padded MMA gloves, stiff elbow and kneepads, and tall boots with built-in kickpads. Allowing him to hit as hard as possible without damaging his own limbs.

How Does He Wear The Belt? He either holds it, or slings it over his shoulder. He actually 'wears' it around his waist very rarely.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face

Tendency to Cheat: Never. NEVER.

Gimmick Description: In some ways he is the classic straitlaced good guy Luchador. Never taking liberties with the rules, never even using weapons during hardcore matches(though he will put people through tables and use cage and cell walls for Lucha-related purposes). But he's also got a great deal of forward aggression in him that wasn't always seen in old-school technicos. He will not cheat, but he might tear you from limb from limb. He won't use weapons, but he might use his hands and feet to knock your block off. When push comes to shove, he's as savage as the mantle of the jaguar he wears.

Brief Biography: Not much to tell, Jungle Jaguar, better known to some as 'El Tigre' has been making the rounds through various Mexican promotions and making an impact. But now here he is on the international scene. Can he step up his game and make an impact here as well?

Motivations: His motivations are extremely simple: To compete, hopefully win, move up the power rankings and maybe get some championship gold. He is extremely eager to prove that this is "The Big Cat's Jungletm" and that he belongs here.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Dime Jaguar", by Jaguares. Found here:  

Entrance Description:

"Dime Jaguar" bleeds through the PA system and El Tigre storms right out here with no waiting. He points to the crowd, he pats his own chest, he flexes for the crowd and generally hypes himself up as he works his way down to the ramp.

While still at the guardrail, he looks around and with all the agility of his namesake, he hops up on top of it, balancing easily as he points to the crowd and gestures at them to get them off their feet. After a few moments of bouncing on the tips of his toes, he bends down and leaps into the air, deftly landing on the top turnbuckle and immediately leaping off and rolling into the ring. He is bouncing on his feet, waiting almost impatiently for the match to start.

If Champion: If he's a champion, then his entrance is mostly the same as above. Except when he lands on the turnbuckle, instead of just leaping down to the mat, instead he'll raise that championship in the air and give a powerful ROAR to the crowd.

Wrestling Style: Lucha Libre, but a very hard hitting variant of it that incorporates lots of power moves and lots of very heavy striking. He'll roll and leap and do snapmares and legtrips well enough, but might suddenly follow it up with a belly to belly, or a lariat from Hades. He also has no problem with throwing punches, unlike many technicos.

Favorite Match Type(s): Well, so far tag matches appear to suit him just fine...

Favorite Weapon: Jungle Jaguar

Moveset Information.
Common Moves
1. German Suplex
2. Sharpshooter
3. Dragon Suplex
4. Military Press
5. Tiger('Tigre') Feint
6. Romero Special/Mexican Surfboard
7. Bearhug Into Belly To Belly
8. Deadly Duo(Snap Suplex, but Jaguar rolls and hits a stalling suplex right after.)
9. Aggressive Lariat
10. Tiger('Tigre') Suplex
11. Tiger('Tigre')bomb
12. Double leg takedown
13. Firemen's Carry
14. Series of snapmares and armdrags and leg takedowns. Lucha style.
15. Jumping Enziguri

Signature Moves
1. 'Jaguar Pounce': A diving spear from the top or second turnbuckle, but Tigre rolls with the momentum and hangs on to the opponent, and flies with them into the air to come down in a devastating spinebuster.

2. Thrust Kick, into the chest or sternum of most opponents. Loves using this, especially as a counter to shenanigans.

3. 'Paws For Effect': When the opponent is trapped in the corner, Tigre will hit ten dropkicks in a row, flipping in the air and landing perfectly on his feet every single time.

4. 'Never Break The Chain': Any string of moves done together, usually an absurd number of them just for showing off. He will purposefully break his own submissions and break up his own pinfalls just to continue the chain of moves. Talk about hubris!

5. Any Forearm Strike. Roaring Elbows, Sliding Ds, Tigre is especially fond of this form of attack, even moreso than punches or chops.

6. 'Falling Comet': Starts as an X Plex, but after flipping the opponent in midair, Tigre quickly pivots and catches the opponent as they come down in a Rock Bottom.

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. 'Spinning Jaguar Bomb': Tigre grabs the opponent up in a torture rack, and begins spinning at the same time, to turn it into an airplane spin. He gets as much speed as he can before leaping up and changing it mid-air, to bring the opponent down in a Death Vally Bomb/Attitude Adjustment style slam. Devastating, ring-shaking impact.

2. 'ROAR!': A Musclebuster. Sometimes done from the turnbuckle, sometimes standing.

3. Sitout Jaguar Bomb: A gutwrench sitout powerbomb, done with powerful authority and held for the pinfall.

Special/Ultimate Finisher: 'The King Of The Jungle': Sometimes, in the heat of battle when El Tigre has been hurt or wounded, or it's just a difficult fight, sometimes instead of faltering or collapsing, the Big Cat will find reserves of power and tenacity inside himself. With this newfound surge of adrenaline, he will start to shrug off attacks that were killing him prior, and will seemingly forget his injuries for the moment. In this instance he will throw punches and kicks with devastating effect, and when the opponent is hopefully stunned and vulnerable, Tigre will then do both of his finishers one after the other, back to back before the opponent has time to recover. When this happens, reality comes back to Jungle Jaguar and it is all he can do to roll over and drape one arm over the fallen opponent in a pinfall. After this, he hopefully has done enough to win. Because if he hasn't, he is completely spent. It's over.

Last edited by JaguarRoar on Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:00 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more moves.)
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

Aztec Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aztec Jaguar   Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 8:30 am

Epic sign up! Welcome and enjoy man!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Aztec Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aztec Jaguar   Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 10:29 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Aztec Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aztec Jaguar   Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Late, but great sign up, love the pic base and the moveset is awesome!
Back to top Go down
JaguarRoar
Clients
JaguarRoar

Aztec Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aztec Jaguar   Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 7:14 am

I've added a little update to his appearance, to his entrance, and I've given him an additional finisher to play with.
Back to top Go down
JaguarRoar
Clients
JaguarRoar

Aztec Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aztec Jaguar   Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 5:00 am

Gave him a bit of a name change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aztec Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aztec Jaguar   Aztec Jaguar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aztec Jaguar
Page 1 of 1