Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Dimitri Mikhailov

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Mikhailov
Clients
Dimitri Mikhailov

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 6:53 am

Dimitri Mikhailov Ezgif-6-b3e784d27af9

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Ring Name: Dimitri Mikhailov
Nicknames: "Царь (The Tsar)", "Русский дракон (The Russian Dragon)"
Hometown: Volchansk, Russia

PHYSICAL INFORMATION:
Pic Base: Ilja Dragunov
Height: 6'0
Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthday: February 4, 1991
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Dimitri's ring attire consists of purple or red trunks with Михайлов (Mikhailov) printed in gold and outlined in black along the hip. The typical footwear of choice is black boots with black kickpads topped with black kneepads, all of which has a sleeve matching the color of the trunks pulled over it; the left leg has русский (Russian) printed on the left leg in gold with a black outline and Дракон (Dragon) on the right in the same colorway, taking up just the outward side of the calf on either leg. His left hand is typically taped from knuckles to wrist along with his right wrist with either black or white tape. For entrances, he usually throws on an Adidas track jacket that matches the base color of his gear. In hardcore matches, he keeps the tape, but elects for jeans, wifebeater, and work boots.

If a camera's on him and he isn't in the ring, the usual sight involves a suit. His hair is typically well kept pre-contest and he always sports a clean shave. Regardless, Dimitri walks around with his head held high while fuming a confidence that had long since turned to arrogance.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Often
Gimmick Description: Russian-born-and-bred professional wrestler with a big mouth and the skills to back it up.
Brief Biography: Dimitri was born into a family of factory workers; always had been, always would be. That wasn't good enough for a mind that sought money, fame, fortune, and championship gold. Once he was old enough, he departed to Moscow to become a professional combat athlete. After a decade of carving his place as a hardened vet in Russia's professional wrestling community, he ended up inking a deal with WrestleWorld after the combat athlete agency firm, Combat Kings, Inc. represented him in the negotiations. 
Motivations: Glory, gold, cash, competition.

WRESTLING INFORMATION:

Debut: October 12, 2009
Entrance Theme: "Out for Blood" - Zeds Dead & Omar Linx
Entrance Description:

Standard Entrance:
The lights go down and it isn't long before the darkness is disturbed by a purple tinge and a smoky haze filling up the state in front of the curtain. White and gold lasers pulsate and cut through the smoke to the rhythm of Zeds Dead and Omar Linx's "Out for Blood".

"I've been left for dead hung to dry
I've been out the count
From out the womb, out the school right to out the house
And no one picked me up they told me I would I never get it
So I just took it now I want my motherfucking credit"

As the rhyme comes to a conclusion, Dimitri Mikhailov bursts through the curtain and into a spotlight. He takes the time to verbally accost any of the fans ramp-side with a bit of a rabid glee, even continuing on along the barricade to the ring steps.

Announcer: This combatant comes to us tonight by way of Volchansk, Russia. He weighs in at one hundred and ninety two pounds - "The Tsar" Dimitri Mikhailov!

As soon as the announcer belts out the name, "The Tsar" cuts loose with a guttural scream as he slaps the steel steps. He bolts up the stairs and with a few steps onto the apron, he's able to slip himself into the ring through the top and middle ropes. One last quick hop and Dimitri ends up with his feet on the second rope, his mouth still spewing inaudible - but most definitely delivered with an unearned gusto - trash talk. Eventually he gets bored and waves them off and hops down, after which he takes a short pace around the ring and [stares at his opponent/stares at the stage] as he takes to a corner.

Championship Entrance:
The lights go down and it isn't long before the darkness is disturbed by a purple tinge and a smoky haze filling up the state in front of the curtain. White and gold lasers pulsate and cut through the smoke to the rhythm of Zeds Dead and Omar Linx's "Out for Blood".

"I've been left for dead hung to dry
I've been out the count
From out the womb, out the school right to out the house
And no one picked me up they told me I would I never get it
So I just took it now I want my motherfucking credit"

As the rhyme comes to a conclusion, Dimitri Mikhailov bursts through the curtain - the [Insert championship here] swinging wildly by a single strap in a single hand - and into a spotlight. He takes the time to verbally accost and stick his title in the face of any of the fans ramp-side with a bit of a rabid glee, even continuing on along the barricade to the ring steps.

Announcer: This combatant comes to us tonight by way of Volchansk, Russia. He weighs in at one hundred and ninety two pounds - He is the [insert championship here], "The Tsar" Dimitri Mikhailov!

As soon as the announcer belts out the name. "The Tsar" cuts loose with a guttural scream as he tosses the belt over his head and into the ring so both hands are free to give a few good slap the steel steps. He bolts up the stairs and with a few steps onto the apron, he's able to slip himself into the ring through the top and middle ropes. He snatches the championship by a strap again before one last quick hop. Dimitri ends up with his feet on the second rope, his mouth still spewing inaudible - but most definitely delivered with an unearned gusto - trash talk while he flails the strap about. Eventually he gets bored and waves them off and hops down, after which he takes a short pace around the ring and [stares at his opponent/stares at the stage] as he takes to a corner while slipping the championship through the ropes to the timekeeper.

Wrestling Style: Technical
Favorite Match Type(s): Submission, cage
Favorite Weapon(s): Gusset plates

MOVESET:

Common Moves:
1. Fireman's carry gutbuster 
2. Enziguri 
3. Bridging dragon suplex
4. STF 
5. German suplex  
6. Bridging northern lights suplex  
7. Boston crab  
8. Arm-trapped headbutts to the shoulder  
9. Arm twist ropewalk legdrop 
10. STO (sometimes while running) 

Signature Moves:
1. Pride; Shining Wizard to a kneeling opponent [often immediately transitioned into The Fall]
2. The Freeze; Lifting single underhook double knee shoulderbreaker [often immediately transitioned into The Thaw]

Finishers:
1. The Fall; Anaconda vise
2. The Thaw; Scissored armbar

Last Ditch Finisher: 
1. Cold Death; Burning Hammer

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
• He wrestled a bear once. It's true. It's a Russian coming-of-age custom.
• There would be championships to list, if he didn't assume them all inferior once he was done with them.
• Dimitri often lets his new-found fame and wealth get to his head.
• Dimitri is a southpaw

HANDLER INFO:
Name: Bill
Twitter (if applicable): N/A
Discord (if applicable): Billdozer#9229

Last edited by Dimitri Mikhailov on Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 9:37 am

Very epic sign up! Welcome to Wrestleworld.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 11:09 am

Welcome to Wrestleworld!!!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Welcome, comrade!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Mikhailov
Clients
Dimitri Mikhailov

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 1:28 am

Please reactivate this contract.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 3:18 pm

Thanks! You'll be going to DOMINION and will be booked on the next show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dimitri Mikhailov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Mikhailov   Dimitri Mikhailov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri Mikhailov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Join :: GENESIS :: Inactive/Former Talent-
Jump to: