Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

MYOJIN / 明神

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MYŌJIN
Clients
MYŌJIN

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 11:09 pm

MYOJIN / 明神 4f7504f6a40bf53260688bd0ed7b5d9d

General Information
Ring Name:
MYOJIN / 明神

Shouta Kuromiya / 黒宮翔太

Nicknames:
The Shining Star

Hometown:
San Diego, California

Physical Information.
Pic Base:
KAMIJO (Yuuji Kamijou)

Height:
5’9” / 175 cm

Weight:
185 lbs / 84 kg

Appearance and Outfit of Choice:
Shouta stands at 5’9” and weighs 185 lbs. While rather slim, his body is built in an athletic manner- with well-toned muscle and a healthy look. His skin is rather lightly tanned without makeup given that he is Japanese. Dark eyes, slender nose, and kinda babyfaced. His hair is dyed a golden shade of blonde with a wavy complexion, reaching down his neck. He usually wears it with a lazy ponytail outside of the ring. He’s also usually wearing casual clothing, such as simple tees, leather jackets or casual blazers, jeans, and sneakers- sometimes some of his own merch- and if he’s feeling sassy, his shades as well.

Shouta in the ring has a classical aesthetic, wearing royal-like clothing to match his wrestling attire underneath, he also lets his hair down and wears subtle makeup- usually eyeliner and eye shadow as well. And occasional, sharp blue eye contacts. Once he gets off his distinct gear, his tights are usually two-toned. The right side is dark blue with elegant patterns while the left is crimson with floral, Victorian-style patterns. His kneepads both have the same designs and colors on their respective sides. Along with his kick pads, with the common outline shape being golden on both with 明神 in gold written vertically down them. His wrist tape matches the coloring. Usually, when his attire alternates- it’s something like flamboyant fancy colors with usual gold and always fitting his medieval royal aesthetic.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment:
Face… mostly.

Tendency to Cheat:
Sometimes, only against people that cheat against him, never in a very heelish way like low blows or a cheapshot- More like a sneaky trickster style, using clever methods.

Gimmick Description:
Shouta is a young Japanese-American MMA prodigy turned professional wrestler. Using his love for visual kei and admiration of stage personas, he created an alter ego named MYOJIN- a charismatic, eccentric character that is basically himself cranked up to eleven. Somewhat arrogant, with a bit of a smart mouth, and a tiny flair for the dramatic- though able to back it up with his ability in the ring. A fan-favorite that is known for his uniqueness and energy when he’s in the squared circle. He’s a rookie in wrestling but has always had an appreciation for combat sports, as it comes naturally to him.

Brief Biography (optional):
Shouta Kuromiya was born in Namba, Osaka, Japan before his family moved to California in the late 90s.

Shouta when growing up was always interested in the world of combative sports. Mainly thanks to his family. The Kuromiya family was filled with a few generations of MMA fighters, including Shouta’s father. He grew up with a love for professional wrestling and both MMA, and instantly at a young age wanted to be like his predecessors. So of course as he grew up, he trained at every chance he had and got into professional MMA. He also had an affinity for rock and metal, more specifically loving the styles and larger than life personalities most rockstars had.

His career showed that he was a natural at the sport once he began his career at 18 years old, sporting a win-loss record of 12-4-1. He wasn’t the absolute best, but he was a shining star of the light heavyweight division. He was known for being usually upbeat and also an arrogant hotshot at times, and loved to take all the spotlight. Something which earned him the nickname, Myojin- shining deity. After a while, however, Shouta recently had wanted to try something new. Something different.

As someone who loved pro wrestling, he wanted to become a wrestler. And his family still supported his decision, so he began to train and become ready. Using his liking for stage personas and music as inspiration, he created his wrestling persona- MYOJIN, a glamorous and flamboyant, over the top character that helped him stand out.

Not too long on the indies, he was considered a promising rookie in the business for his unique blend of high-flying acrobatics and technical ability. It didn’t take long for him to eventually find himself getting a chance to fight at Wrestle World.

Motivations:
Shouta was born naturally to be a fighter, through and through. He always wants to test himself and push further, striving to constantly improve his ability and occasionally shut up people that doubt what he is capable of. To put it simply: While he does heavily enjoy winning, he also wants to learn how to get better. He finds fighting, whether in the octagon or squared circle, to be fun and it’s his passion in life. Plus the fame and money ain’t half bad too.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme:
[url= https://youtu.be/mrZC1Jcv0dw]4 ÆM - Grimes[/url]

Entrance Description (optional):
Will be added later.

Wrestling Style:
A unique hybrid of both being a risk-taking high flyer and a methodical technical wizard. Definitely, MMA based given his experience in the octagon, but also a bit of a showman at times as well. One moment could be performing a graceful moonsault and the other, locking someone into a painful armbar. His striking capability as well is not to be taken lightly, given his almost uncharacteristic hard-hitting style.

Favorite Match Type(s):
Submission matches.

Favorite Weapon(s):
None, in particular, he isn’t picky.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Palm Strike
2. Step-Up Enzuigiri
3. Jumping Axe Kick
4. Bridging Northern Lights Suplex
5. Spanish Fly
6. Slingshot Flatliner
7. Superkick
8. Corner Springboard Moonsault
9. Standing Shooting Star Press
10. Handstand Headscissors Takedown
11. Corner Slingshot Headscissors Takedown
12. Hurricanrana
13. Poison Rana
14. Dragon Screw Leg Whip
15. Handspring Enzuigiri
16. Corkscrew Neckbreaker
17. Space Rolling Elbow
18. Flying Cross Armbar
19. Low Dropkick
20. Calf Slicer
21. Chop Block
22. Mounted Triangle Armbar
23. Single Leg Boston Crab
24. Reverse Figure Four Leglock
25. Wheelbarrow Armdrag
26 Japanese Armdrag
27. Springboard Dropkick
29. Slingshot Corkscrew Plancha
30. Dropsault
31. Springboard Crossbody
33. Spaceman Moonsault
34. Triangle Choke

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Hoshiakari-Jime (Starlight Choke) - Surfboard Lock Dragon Sleeper
2.  Passion Flower - Standing Sit-Out Shiranui
3. Divine Star Press - Handspring Moonsault
4. Question Mark Kick - Question Mark Kick
5.Glamour Clutch - Rolling German Suplex seamlessly transitioned into a Reverse Rolling Prawn Hold.

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Orion - Imanari Roll / Rolling Heel Hook
2. Andromeda - Inverted Triangle Kimura Lock
3. Falling From Heaven - Imploding 450 Splash

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):
Spiraling From Heaven - Phoenix Splash

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Chao
Twitter (if applicable): Nope.
Discord (if applicable): Chāo#6923

Last edited by MYŌJIN on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:49 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 11:13 pm

Nice sign up (H).
Back to top Go down
Chad Kennedy
Clients
Chad Kennedy

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 12:12 am

WELCOME TO WRESTLEWORLD, NERD.

This is the Chaddaddy's domain and don't you forget it.

...FINALLY! THE WAIT IS OVER. YOU HAVE JOINED US! I look forward to seeing what you're capable of!
Back to top Go down
MYŌJIN
Clients
MYŌJIN

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 1:06 am

I hope to impress!
Back to top Go down
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 5:17 am

about time you showed up, welcome
Back to top Go down
MYŌJIN
Clients
MYŌJIN

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 7:50 am

Some changes: New moveset, new signatures, new finishers. New theme.
Back to top Go down
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 8:24 am

MYOJIN / 明神 885708081

MYŌJIN likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MYOJIN / 明神 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYOJIN / 明神   MYOJIN / 明神 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYOJIN / 明神
Page 1 of 1