Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

World I Used To Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuciusPage
Clients
LuciusPage

World I Used To Know Empty
PostSubject: World I Used To Know   World I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 6:10 pm

"The world used to know me."

"They used to look at this face and smile.  Hell, I used to smile. But that was a different time. That was before the lions revealed themselves to be sheep. Before my name and face were blacklisted from the community and everything I held dear to me crumbled right in front of my eyes. Ah.."

"Get used to this face. Because you'll be seeing a lot more of it from now on. This is the face of a man with nothing to lose. TRULY NOTHING. You hear a lot of shit from these kids that somehow manage to slip through the cracks at wrestling school and get a contract, the ones who've never really suffered a day in their lives talking about how hard their life is or how they "have sacrificed everything" to get this point..I will spit in their fucking faces if they ever come to me with that shit, I'll tell you that right now. NO ONE knows suffering like I do. Loss of life, loss of family, loss of career, loss of home, loss of hope - yeah, I've hit rock bottom, and it's not a pretty sight. Nah, this ain't a pissing contest of who's had it the hardest and that sure ain't the excuse for any of my slip ups but I'm not here for anybody's pity. I don't need condolences or compliments on how I "bounced back". You don't bounce back from that shit. I look at pictures of myself from a decade ago and I feel sick. I can't even fathom that time, it's like it's wiped from memory. You see, I never wanna be reminded of what could've been. Where I could be in my life right now if that one thing hadn't happened. I really thought I was living the dream but it was a nightmare waiting to happen. I know I can't fix what went wrong back then but I have control now. I can dictate what happens going forward as much as I possibly can, anything else is out of my hands. And that's something I constantly have to tell myself to avoid blowing my brains against the wall and being plastered all on the newspapers all over again, not getting peace even in death. Slimy pieces of crap."

"8 years. That's a lot of time, ain't it? Think about that. Some of the guys I've seen on this roster, they got their whole careers encapsulated in 8 years, in the time I was sitting in a cell working out every day thinking about this very moment when I'd be talking shit to a camera once again. They became legends in 8 years. Jealousy ain't the word because that ain't what it is..it's just plain missing out. Never getting that opportunity, not being able to see anything unfold or be apart of it. Being locked up taught me a lot, if we wanna talk about the positive side of things. It made me a man. I never really understood what that meant until shit hit the fan, in fact I thought it was all bullshit. But I see it now. Only a man could go through what I went through and have the balls to show his face in public again nevertheless on a television screen. I was always that kinda guy, though. Always saying "fuck it" and throwing caution to the wind, not giving a damn about outcomes, just riding the wave of life. Once I have something in mind, that's all I need because my ass is gonna find a way to pull it off. And that's what separates me from the rest of these oblivious bastards. I don't quit. The only reason I was ever able to be taken away from this sport I love so dearly was by the force of the fucking law, ain't nobody here gonna strike fear into me, I don't care how long their list of achievements may be or who their daddy or boyfriend is. All that matters is that I'm here now and things are gonna change. I don't care about cliques or beefs or who's fucking who or what happened in other companies because that's irrelevant to my mission. I'm here to fight. I ain't good at a lot of things but I'll be damned if wrestling ain't one of them. This is my chance to redeem myself and not a minute longer of my time on this Earth will be wasted. I will do everything in my power to ensure I am never forgotten about this business again. I will hike miles, I will climb mountains, I will fight anyone and everyone, do whatever I need to do, to anybody, at any time..to remind the world of Lucius Page."
Back to top Go down

World I Used To Know
Page 1 of 1