Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD

Go down 
+5
Ser Colt
KING MAVERICK
Candle
The Best You Ever Thad
the consigliere
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 11:28 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Segment:

Favorite Moment:

Favorite Spot:

Who Stole the Show:

Comments:
Back to top Go down
The Best You Ever Thad
Clients
The Best You Ever Thad

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Favorite Match: The D-D-D-Dreamscape!

Favorite Segment: There are segments?? I just CTRL+F for the "DING! DING! DING!" so I can read the matches lol

Favorite Moment: I was wronged by Ares and Lannister in a past life so watching one of them almost get murdered was a very enjoyable experience for me

Favorite Spot: Either that dumbass Raoul overshooting his chair throw and costing commie A-rat-face his match against the conSennsual cousin humper or that fat walrus Hull Kogan getting stuck in the Dreamscape.

Who Stole the Show: Hull's MASSIVE watermerlon-like head.

Comments: #JusticeForMarkFrenzy

The Best You Ever Thad likes this post

Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 4:21 pm

Favorite Match: Dreamscape. Great concept, great match, and a lot of great competitors in it to get their shine.

Favorite Segment: I liked the Corleone's celebration. The setup for post-Dreamworld with Jay Jones and Drago's respective title shots instead of taking the Underworld bait made sense. Also, Cash calling Sakura a 'Claudia' for not letting Hurricane drink made me chuckle.

Favorite Moment: Every single bump on that fucking oak table.

Favorite Spot: The woman screaming 'ew gross' at Kogan as he flexed.

Who Stole the Show: Raoul.

Comments: It was such fun to hang in the chat and react to the matches. Can't wait to do it again. But please, god, no more Hogan arm lift spots.
Back to top Go down
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Favorite Match: Dreamscape and European Championship.

Favorite Segment: Does the Shogun Championship intro count? If so, then yes.

Favorite Moment: Raoul turning heel. The Big Dog turned heel. He turned fucking heel.

Favorite Spot: Squeezing the life out of Havoc.

Who Stole The Show: Ozymandias.

Comments: Commentating is haaaard but I love pissing people off.
Back to top Go down
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Favorite Match: Biased, but I REALLY enjoyed the Dreamscape match. So many crazy spots, it was like a car crash you couldn't turn away from. I also really enjoyed the European Title match, and Shogun Title match was good.

Favorite Segment: The Kennedy Brothers ad was hilarious, I legit burst out laughing.

Favorite Moment: For some reason, Havoc's intro sticks out. It wasn't SUPER fancy, but it really set the tone that he was the man to beat.

Favorite Spot: A little biased here, but the Lillie parkour spot was fun to read. Outside of that, the all the bodies falling on Frenzy, pretty much demolishing the guy.

Who Stole the Show: Can I say the Table? Because that table was over! Lannister's aggression and emotion really stole the show to me though. It was a man who wanted to end the war by destroying Ares, and didn't get anywhere near the end even with the match being over with.

Comments: LOVE the Live Show concept. For big shows, this really set the standard on how to get the members to be fully engaged in Wrestleworld. Mav did a phenomenal job, the writers for the show did amazing. It was a great event!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Favorite Match: I actually like them all (well I don't want to count the European Championship match since I wrote it) but if I had to pick one then The Dreamscape match.

Favorite Segment: Corleone's celebration.

Favorite Moment: Asakura looking at his Daughter and Wife.

Favorite Spot: Hull Kogan and Axel Topnotch teamwork.

Who Stole the Show: Everyone xD

Comments: 13/10.
Back to top Go down
TTtheT
American Dream Champion
American Dream Champion
TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 8:23 pm

Favorite Match: Ozy/Havoc or Dreamscape

Favorite Segment: Oak table aftermath

Favorite Moment: Big Dawg heel turn

Favorite Spot: All the oak table bumps/ Hull Kogan getting stuck.

Who Stole the Show: Ozy

Comments: 100/10!
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:22 pm

Favorite Match: I loved my match (thank you Nobi!) but I'd say the table match. So much abuse, and that Table should win a damn title. #table4americandreamchamp!

Favorite Segment: The whole Raoul/ hoodied men section was a thrill to read, and people's live reactions to Raoul turning was better than live TV.

Favorite Moment: Biased, but Ozy crushing Havoc with his raw strength was pretty gnarly. Hell of a battle!

Favorite Spot: Everything the Table did. He was so good! But also that brutal ending to the Ares/ Lannister fight. Sadistic stuff.

Who Stole the Show: Honestly, Mav. His live rendition brought the discord alive, so much so I've cleared my agenda for next Sunday so I can sit back, crack a beer and do it all again.

Comments: I know we can't do it all the time but... damn, that live show was da BOMB. A new standard for PPVs
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 4:35 am

Super late reactions Part 1

Favorite Match: I think my personal favorite was Senn vs Arata, and it was rightfully the main event of Week 1 due to it. Jay has a really great way of writing big matches like that and I think he nailed this in every aspect from the video package to the match itself. Excellently handled. And for runner up I'd easily say Havoc vs Ozymandias. Nobi's best match to date and one that I think perfectly encapsulated what a match between those two should be.

Favorite Segment: I guess if I had to pick one I'd say the Dampshaw/Jaydayne segment, I always enjoy writing those two together.

Favorite Moment: The post-match of Raoul vs Dampshaw for the comedy of it, but drama-wise I'd easily say the post-match of Senn vs Arata. A fantastic payoff to something nobody expected.

Favorite Spot: Nobi did a great job with it so I'd say the Bear Hug ending to Havoc vs Ozymandias.

Who Stole the Show: Apparently the Oak Table did, but I'd say Raoul/Animus.

Comments: I'm proud of how all the other writers handled everything, I think everyone involved absolutely killed it with their work, as well as Maverick as commentator. It was a fun live show that I thoroughly enjoyed watching and seeing everyone's reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD   DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DREAMWORLD WEEK 1 - REACTION THREAD
Page 1 of 1