Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Jacob Striker (2.0)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

Jacob Striker (2.0) Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Striker (2.0)   Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Jacob Striker (2.0) 15b00184a7733375618093520083

General Information.
Ring Name: Jacob Striker
Nicknames: The "Real Rock'n'Rolla", the "Straight Shooter", "The Devil's Favorite Dirty", "Total Elimination", "The Cronenberg of Clotheslines"
Hometown: Sleepy Hollow, NY

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Jay White
Height: 6'0
Weight: 235 lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice:
In-Ring: Black, Red, or White solid ring pants with a number of "tally marks" across them in opposite colors (red on black, black on white, et all) with a black/red "DMC"-style leather ring coat that he removes before each match, and black wrestling boots.

Outside of the Ring: Various depending on his mood, but it now includes tailored suits and sunglasses to reflect the "new him".

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel ("Sadistic Bastard" is more like it, but he views himself more like an Anti-Hero now)
Tendency to Cheat: Only when he needs to

Gimmick Description:
After weeks of constantly being shoved under the bullshit and lies heaped upon him by Banch Morgan, something deep inside of Jake just finally snapped and young Jake realized that there was something hidden in the lessons that his father had been teaching him for his entire life.  

Something that he now fully understood.

Now fully embracing his father's way of thinking, Jake has become less of the respectable person that he was and started becoming more violent to the point where it has become almost second nature to him to lock in submission holds and "casually forget" about how much pressure not to use to get his point across.

He is still loyal to those who have stayed by his side this entire time-Serenity Scorpio along with Uri and Robert (Ryo's dealing with his own shit, so...yeah) and a very scant few others like Daniel Horror. He'll back his own, but to everyone else.

Fuck 'em.

Brief Biography:
Jacob actually joined WrestleWorld with high hopes, but the more it seemed that he busted his ass to put in the work and show what he could really do in that ring, he was constantly second guessed and told by members of management that he wasn't worth the time, with it slowly building as the weeks wore on and something darker started to breed in the depths of that darkness.

With no support from those who claimed to always "have his back" during some of his darkest times recently, Jake finally "snapped" after a fashion during Pro Wrestling Nova's 15th chapter as he first viciously attacked one of his closest friends in Wil Pierce which lead to him loosing the PWN International Junior Heavyweight title, but a mere couple of days later in Munich Germany he made a very sudden and brutal appearance as he very viciously attacked that company's world champion with an armbar that nearly ripped Jenni Drew's arm out of her socket before he calmly released it.

No longer caring about the approval of the crowds that has ran throughout most of his career, Jake is now seemingly more focused on applying the apparently vicious lessons that his father taught him as a child as he has made one thing perfectly clear to the faithful of Dominion post the events of Arcadia:

There is only one truth;

Violence.

Motivations:

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Wild Thing" by X

Entrance Description:

{The lights in the arena abruptly fade out suddenly as a series of strange sounds starts to echo throughout the arena before the sound of a person suddenly taking a long, hard, and powerful bass chord can be heard as the video walls explode into a shot of Jacob Striker hitting the "Death Warrant" on Minori as a singular spotlight suddenly shines onto the entrance way as the crowds at ringside explode into a hearty combination of cheers and boos with the cheers slowly gaining in strength over the boos}

[Song]
Wild thing
You make my heart sing
You make everything groovy
Wild thing

Ring Announcer:
He hails from Sleepy Hollow New York and weighs in tonight at a cold and calculating two hundred and thirty five pounds!!

{As the X's cover of the Trogg's "Wild Thing" plays throughout the arena, the "Devil's Favorite Dirty" in Jacob Striker comes walking out onto the entrance way, before he slowly looks around the crowds at ringside before putting an finger to his right ear, almost as if he's listening to the fan's reactions and takes them in before he throws his arms out to his sides and lowers his head back, this mere action causes an even larger heated reaction to come up from the fans as the video wall continues to play some of his "greatest hits" from all over his career before he starts to make his way down to the ringside area}

[Song]
Wild thing, I think I love you
But I wanna know for sure
So come on and hold me tight
I love you

Wild thing
You make my heart sing
Wild thing

Ring Announcer:
This is the pure Warhorse of Professional Wrestling, the "Real Rock'n'Rolla"...the "Cronenberg of Clotheslines" that is.... "TOTAL ELIMINATION" JACOB STRIKER!!!

{Once he reaches the ringside area, Jacob grabs the ring ropes and swings himself up onto the ring apron before he wipes his feet on the apron before his entire demeanor changes as he calmly and unhurriedly steps through the ropes, utterly ignoring his opponent before he moves to stand in the center of the ring, basking in the heated reaction of the fans}

[Song]
Wild Thing, I think you move me
But I wanna know for sure
So come on and hold me tight
You move me

Wild thing
You make my heart sing
Wild thing

{Jake then walks over to his corner, where he quickly shrugs out of his ring coat before he turns and stares hard at his opponents as he waits for the bell to ring}

Wrestling Style:
Primarily Jake's wrestling style is a fusion of a very grounded European Catch-style that he was taught by Peter Graves combined with the hard-hitting, fast-paced fusion style that is Stephanie Matsuda's "Queen's Road" of Lucharesu. However it has been shown time and time again that at the core of it all, Jacob is a proven scientific wrestler, choosing to utilize a wide array of heavy strikes mixed with a heavy array of suplexes and submission holds.

However Jake has picked up fairly recently a slight "reputation" for being more of a "Hardcore" wrestler due to his occasional usage of "Katrina" (a spiked bat), despite his usage of said item is a lot less than one makes it out to be-that does not take away from the fact that Jake is more than willing to take things to extreme as well and work in his impressive/infamous array of moves into a much more violent setting if the need arises.

Favorite Match Type(s): Regular matches, submission matches
Least Favorite Matches: "One and Done" type matches (Tables, first blood, that lot)
Favorite Weapon(s): "Katrina" (a razor-wire wrapped baseball bat)

Championships:
Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champion (03/15/2020-PRES): Along with "Diamond" Lash Donohue, Jake is still the inaugural PWN World Tag Team champion at 495 days.

Pride of One Wrestling Movement champion (11/30/2020-03/31/2021): Jake was the One Wrestling Movement's "Pride of One Wrestling Movement" champion for two hundred and thirty five days after he defeated Graham Baker in a brutal war before loosing it to Rei Park following some heavy handed cheating by his opponent.

One Wrestle Movement World's Heavyweight Champion (x2)

Moveset Information.
Common Moves
:
1. Brainbuster
2. Discus Elbow Smash
3. Johnny Saint Special
4. "Ruffian Kick" (Discus Big Boot)
5. Mafia Kick/Running arched big boot
6. Multiple forearm smashes
7. Multiple suplex variations:
-7a. "Chaos Effect" (Rolling release)
-7b. "Linchpin" (Dragon suplex transitioned into a cross armbreaker)
-7c. Cravate
-7d. German
-7e. Hammerlock
-7f. Leg hook belly-to-back
-7g. Trapping
-7h. Tiger
-7i. Northern Lights, usually followed by a cross armbreaker
8. Cravate
9. High-angle sitout powerbomb
10. Kimura Lock
11. Muta Lock
12. Multiple kick variations
-12a. The "Phantom Train" (Running arched big boot to a cornered opponent)
-12b. Feint roundhouse followed by a legsweep
-12c. Drop
-12d. Shoot
-12e. Super
-12f. "Ride the Lighting" (With his opponent on his knees, Jake starts to lay in a series of stiff shoot kicks to his opponent's head and chest to stagger and stun his victim before Jake quickly hits the ropes and rebounds with a massive Claymore kick)

13. Dragon Screw leg whip, sometimes done to a grounded opponent
14. Regal Knee
15. Figure-Four Sharpshooter
16. Pumphandle Neckbreaker
17. Mongolian chop
18. Satoshi Kojima-style Lariats

Signature Moves:
1. The "Last Surprise" (Slingblade)
2. The "Age of the Fall" (Brodie Lee-style Discus Clothesline)
3. The "Hunter's Mark" (Corkscrew Moonsault/Stardust Press)
4. The "Skyfall" (Somersault topé through the second and top ropes)
5. The "Razed in Black" (Lifting hammerlock cradle hold dropped into a sitout side powerslam)

Finishing Moves:
1. The "Apocalypse" (Emerald Flowson)
2. The "Death Warrant" (Hero's Welcome/Rolling Cutter, sometimes while appyling a hammerlock)
3. The "Jagged Edge" (Jake does a stepover armbar before locking his opponent into a hybrid Anaconda Vice/Rear Naked Choke submission AKA "Anaconda Choke")

Rare/Desperation Finishers:
1. The "G2SH"/"Go 2 Sleepy Hollow" (Wrist-lock transitioned into a short-arm discus)

2. "7th Heaven" (Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker)-only breaks this out as a last ditch and will have a furious look on his face.

Special/Ultimate Finisher:
The "Grave Opportunity" (Pumphandle Burning Hammer, often times done in Avalanche style for those "special people")

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)

Last edited by DarkCircle on Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:01 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned up the app, fixed spelling and broken links.)
Back to top Go down
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Striker (2.0)   Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 2:39 pm

COWBOY SHIT!!
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Striker (2.0)   Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 6:29 pm

welcome! and just testing my sig!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Striker (2.0)   Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 6:57 am

Striker is here xD
Back to top Go down
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Striker (2.0)   Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Changes made to reflect his "evolution" in light of everything that's happened to him over the course of the last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Striker (2.0)   Jacob Striker (2.0) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Striker (2.0)
Page 1 of 1