Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What are your movie guilty pleasures?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

What are your movie guilty pleasures? Empty
PostSubject: What are your movie guilty pleasures?   What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 5:40 am

We've all got movies that aren't considered "good" and maybe have even gotten massively panned by critics and other casual viewers alike. But to us they're still fun movies to watch, whether they're so bad they're good or they're just goofy and enjoyable. Doesn't matter what it is, bring your shame or your pride to light with the films you like that can be classified as "guilty pleasures".
Back to top Go down
Big Papa LaChappa
Clients
Big Papa LaChappa

PostSubject: Re: What are your movie guilty pleasures?   What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 6:35 am

The Now You See Me movies, personally. I understand why people don't like them, especially the twist ending, but I was on first-viewing very entertained by it.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: What are your movie guilty pleasures?   What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 8:04 am

Triangle (2009). Up until today I never truly looked into it's critical reception, but always assumed it was deemed 'bad' or was merely overlooked. Looking at Rotten Tomatoes this morning, I realize it has an 80% fresh critic score and a 66% fresh audience score, which I feel like I should be shocked by, but I'm not. It is a very tightly woven movie narrative that doesn't allow for many mistakes, and I'd argue that it narrowly avoids many narrative mistakes by keeping certain elements mysterious/vague on purpose without sacrificing a very basic fractured and disjointed story that you have to put together piecemeal without much in the way of guidance other than context clues. I probably sound like a vague and/or pretentious mad man trying to explain this movie without delving into what the movie is really about, but it's hard to really go into what the movie's about without spoiling the entire experience. If you're really into admittedly light psychological horror, scifi anthologies, Chris Nolan or David Fincher films, or just simple thought experiments, then you might get a kick out of it. I'd argue that it's far less cerebral than the above listed director's standard fare, but it's still quite the fun little mind bender that I spent a whole summer watching over and over again for fun. Go into it blind. That's how I went into it. I just discovered it on Scifi one summer and it kept coming back on, and I reveled in it pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: What are your movie guilty pleasures?   What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 3:08 pm

I don't know if it's necessarily a "guilty pleasure" but a movie I will always love and think is hilarious is Kung Pow: Enter The Fist.

Candle likes this post

Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: What are your movie guilty pleasures?   What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Alien vs Predator
Fantastic Four (The 2005 one)
Power Rangers: The Movie
Spy Kids 1-3

There's definitely more, but these are movies that I should either be too old for by now or are just bad (in some cases both) but I'll still sit down to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your movie guilty pleasures?   What are your movie guilty pleasures? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your movie guilty pleasures?
Page 1 of 1