Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What are your favorite older video games?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

What are your favorite older video games? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite older video games?   What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Anyone who plays video games likely started playing long ago and with so many fantastic games throughout the decades, we all have some that never get old to us and we can pick up any time to play again. What are yours?
Back to top Go down
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite older video games?   What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 5:28 pm

NES: All of the Mega Man, Castlevania, and Double Dragon games, plus the old NES Disney Afternoon games (I acutally picked them up on PSN for my PS4), and Battletoads.

SNES: Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Battletoads and Double Dragon, Shadowrun, the earlier Breath of Fire games, Saturday Night Slam Masters, the Final Fight series, and the Batman Animated Series games.

Genesis: Streets of Rage, Sonic & Knuckles, Earthworm Jim, Kid Chameleon, Gain Ground, Strider, Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday, Ex-Mutants, and the Lost Vikings (which was better on the Genesis IMHO)

Neo-Geo: the Fatal Fury and King of Fighters series.

Might be a bit much, but the classics were worth it.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite older video games?   What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 3:06 pm

I think for me a game that will never ever get old is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Such an awesome game that I could just pick up and play whenever and still be blown away by it.

DarkCircle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite older video games?   What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 7:19 pm

I always play Smackdown vs RAW 2006 and 2007, GTA San Andreas (and the rest of GTA in PS2 to much lesser extended), and Simpsons: Hit and Run. Those four games are fun, lol.
Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite older video games?   What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 2:27 pm

The OG Streets of Rage will always be my number one with KotOR 1 and 2 not far behind. I sat down and played Sly 2 and 3 again semi-recently as well and they're as fun as ever.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Clients
Nas

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite older video games?   What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 6:43 am

SNES: Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Earthbound, Kirby Superstar, LOZ A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, etc.

Genesis: Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles, Streets of Rage, Earthworm Jim

N64: Mario 64, DK 64, LOZ Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, Pokemon Stadium, Smash 64

GB/GBC: Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Crystal, Kirby's Dreamland 2 and 3

so many more than that on all consoles too, these just the ones off the top of my head.

DarkCircle likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://gammapro.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite older video games?   What are your favorite older video games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite older video games?
Page 1 of 1