Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What Games Are You Playing?

Go down 
+5
Beau Cassidy
Ser Colt
GameCraze
DampshawIIIà°’
Ozymandias
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

What Games Are You Playing? Empty
PostSubject: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 5:44 am

As the title says, what games (if any) are keeping you going during these quarantine days? Let's hear a bit about them, might make a good recommendation for someone itching to try something new even. I'll go first;

Borderlands 3: I love FPS games, probably more than other genres. But I grow tired of them quickly, or beat the game and then it's over. BL3 however is keeping me playing still since it's release in Sept last year. The storyline is meh, especially if you played Borderlands 2 (Handsome Jack for President), but they really amped up the graphics, handling and overall pace of the game. If you like crazy action, fun shoot em ups then check this out.

Assassin's Creed - Odyssey: I just beat Origins after maybe a hundred hours so now I'm leaving Egypt for Greece. I hadn't played an AC games since #2 came out way back when but Origins & Odyssey are amazing. They both feel very similar, same engine and mechanics just new setting. But they did make some major improvements for Odyssey. If you haven't played either, dive into Origins first, then Odyssey.

Snowrunner: Holy shit this game might be the most addictive thing ever. It's a truck delivery simulator more or less, driving cargo like wood planks or bricks across a terrain of wet, soft mud roads and wild rivers. You drive trucks, pickups and tractors. You move at maybe 5mph at best. You have to change gears manually, and watch your petrol levels. It sounds lame, but this game is a gem. Honestly, time sinks away while playing. Who would have guessed that a slow paced, truck driving simulator would become my latest obsession.

There are other games but right now these are my main go-to's. What's on your list?
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIà°’
Clients
DampshawIIIà°’

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 5:34 pm

I just got a Switch with a bunch of games so I've been mostly focused on that, but I still turn on the PS4 every once in a while.

Animal Crossing New Horizons - Perfect pick up and play game that's super relaxing. I like how they implemented more challenges and things to do in this one so as to not make it just "do whatever you want but after like an hour there's nothing to do"

Pokemon Sword - I just booted this up yesterday so I haven't even caught anything but man. Walking around a 3D space and having the Pokemon just existing in the envrionment is mind-blowing to me. I'm not a fan of how super easy Pokemon games have gotten but I understand and I'm looking forward to exploring more of the Galar region.

Fire Pro Wrestling World - I got the Deluxe Edition on sale and I've always wanted to check it out, even though I heard it has a steep learning curve. It took me about 2 hours of fucking around and sucking badly at the controls before I got the hang of it. I think the customization and CAW community is super cool even though unfourtunately the "GM" mode is pretty balls.

Binding of Isaac - I've been playing Isaac for a few years now but the insane replayability keeps me coming back. It's a cool throwback to Metroidvania style games where levels, pickups and bosses are randomly generated so no playthroughs are ever the same. I've been putting tons of hours into the Afterbirth DLC and I haven't even checked out Afterbirth+. There's still a 3rd DLC coming out so I'll be playing Isaac for the next damn decade it seems.
Back to top Go down
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 7:08 pm

I got a Nintendo Switch since last Christmas and still need to get a Xbox one or the new Xbox Series X

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary collection - got to live up to Nostalgic, I always enjoyed Alpha and SF3 series.

Puyo Puyo Tetris - As many people know that i'm huge Puyo Puyo and Tetris fan and i'm killing it online, cause I'm practice chains combos, fusions always screwed me over.
Back to top Go down
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Lately, I've been playing Forza 7 a lot, just a little something to play for about 30 minutes or so.

Outside of that, Yakuza Kiwami 2, and Madden 20.
Back to top Go down
Beau Cassidy
Clients
Beau Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 9:24 am

Recently got back into playing Apex Legends, haven't played since season 1 but since they added the new character I had to check it out. Been picking up some wins but man, It's hard to keep consistency with uncooperative randos combined with my very borderline average skill. Still having a lot of fun though.
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 4:21 pm

I've never tried those free games, Apex or Fortnite or COD. I really should check them out, seeing as I'm a sucker for the FPS genre.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 7:30 pm

Playing Animal Crossing and the Final Fantasy Remake, both great games, want to play more than I have been.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Takagi
Clients
Alexander Takagi

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 6:00 am

Revisiting the Yakuza franchise and spin-off. Currently replaying Judge Eyes/Judgement.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Clients
Jacob Steele

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 6:04 pm

PC: League of Legends, MTG: Arena, and Final Fantasy XIV.

PS4: Really just FF7 Remake right now. I was playing Nioh 2 with a buddy of mine until we started playing other things. I also have Horizon and Spiderman that I haven't started yet.

Xbox: Last game I was playing before I stopped playing Xbox as much was Witcher 3. I have so many games for my Xbox, though.
Back to top Go down
Chad Kennedy
Clients
Chad Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 1:57 am

PS4: Fallout 76 / Battlefield 1 / And I suppose I'll get back into Friday the 13th

PC: Sims 4 / Crusader Kings 2 / Hearts of Iron 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games Are You Playing?   What Games Are You Playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Games Are You Playing?
Page 1 of 1