Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Topnotch
Clients
Axel Topnotch

"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba Empty
PostSubject: "The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba   "The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 pm

General Information.
Ring Name: Yuki Sakaraba
Nicknames: "The Kawaii Supernova" (that's her face nickname only); "The Dark Pulsar" (her heel nickname)
Hometown: Hirosaki, Aomori, Japan

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Saki Kashima
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 Lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Her Oedo Tai look is preferred. (so like the black gear)

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description: A young lady who's struggling with her new identity and with the stress of the world around her.
Brief Biography (optional):
Yuki was an actress and model before she decided to become a wrestler.She set on and signed up for jordan rayburn and kira izumi's FCPW Dojo to become the only women to make it through the grueling and vicious routine.She's proven that she is beautiful and tough and she can hang with the men beating many in the FCPW Dojo.After her mothers untimely death yuki has gone mad with grief and depression. After a brief stint of being depressed and sad, Yuki began traveling the stars as the Kawaii Supernova. This led her to many places, most notably LAW and Destiny Wrestling. She eventually won Destiny's world title, but almost at the cost of her life. the man she beat for it, Brad Swann nearly stabbed her to death, if not for the help of the Nirvana Serum. She's changed her looks because of it and has recently turned against those who had her back. Now the future is dark and very scary for this young woman.
Motivations: power, strength, fulfilment.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: Kodokushi ~Oni no Maki~ By Deviloof
Entrance Description (optional):
Wrestling Style: Technical, Highflyer
Favorite Match Type(s): Falls Count Anywhere
Favorite Weapon(s): her ICP certified Multiuniversal Space Sword

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
- (Trouble in Paradise kick)
- (Piledriver Variations)
- (High angle German Suplex)
- (Snap German Suplex)
- (Strike Variations)
- (Armbar)
- (Fujiwara Armbar)
- (DDT)
- (Tope Suicida)
- (Shooting Star Splash)

Signature Moves (3-5)
- "Dark Matter Lariat" (Stan Hansen style Lariat)
- "Chimamire no tsuki" (Double rotation moonsault)
- "Darkness Mist" (Black Asian Mist; adopted from her teacher Kira Izumi)
- "Mass Extinction" (Double Footstomp; Innovated and can be used as third finisher. Also Mainly hit from top rope or spring board position)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
Black Hole Driver - Burning Hammer
Perpetual Pulsar - Dragon Screw Neck Whip (adopted after the passing of her friend, Sang-Hyun Lee)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):
- Gamma Ray Deathstruction - 1890 Senton (it's like a triple 630 senton)
Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)
Championships and Accomplishments:
1x FIW World Tag Team Champion (w/ Kira Izumi as Tokyo Mass Suicide)
1x DW Shooting Star Champion
1x LAW World Tag Team Champion (w/ Rina Sakaraba as The Sakaraba Sisters)
1X DW World Heavyweight Champion

Destiny Season Two Most Popular Wrestler
International Coalition of Peace (ICP) Member
Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Kira or Jordan is fine
Twitter (if applicable): @YukiSakaraba
Discord (if applicable): MrOtakue2399 #8086
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba   "The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 am

Yay Yuki is here (H).

Axel Topnotch likes this post

Back to top Go down

"The Dark Pulsar" Yuki Sakaraba
Page 1 of 1