Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Welcome to the Fast Lane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becksploder
Clients

Welcome to the Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Fast Lane   Welcome to the Fast Lane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 9:33 pm

Welcome to the Fast Lane Jlanebanner

Jensen stood in her studio, ready for her new podcast, The Fast Lane with Jensen Lane. She had plenty of Youtube experience, running her own channel and helping her friends with theirs, but now it was her time to shine, and as she slips her glasses up and her theme fades, she speaks up.

“Welcome one and all to the Fast Lane! I am your host, Wrestleworld star, Jensen Lane. We have a great show, but before we get into that, I need to address a few other things. Firstly, my good friend Saria, congrats on getting married in Cancun! The wedding was beautiful, and funny. She made a joke on Twitter about getting her braces off, yet she still has them. Silly Saria. Never get them off girl, you make them look good. But moving on now to my opponent for this week.” She stated. Her studio was a large one, full of some her previous tapes from matches. There were a lot to choose from but the walls were also soundproof. She sat in a large leather gaming chair, sporting one of her Wrestleworld t shirts and a miniskirt, alongside Converses and her trademark small black glasses. As she speaks, the lights dim a bit in the studio as you hear the ditty that plays when a game of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire started up. As the Millionaire think music plays, she speaks.

“Last time out, I defeated Christopher Sabertooth or whatever the loser’s name is. And this time out, since Nas is a legend in this company, I’ll spare him my wrath. But let’s cover Amber first. Amber, you’re really the only newbie around here. I’ve been here. I got a chance to watch your match and honestly, you got skill. Like I do. I can’t wait to get in the ring with you. And that’s a fact.” She stated. She was rather annoyed that she wasn’t mentioned as she knew this was going to be all about her soon enough. As she leans into her black Tonor mic that was situated on a tripod, she speaks again.

“Amber, I’ll close my mention of you by wishing you luck. If you ever need a tag partner, I’m here for you. Just come find me. But now that I’ve said that, let me move on to you Cynthia.” Her attitude turned from arrogance to fury at the fact that this ingrate would skip right over Jensen and she would make sure that Cynthia paid verbally and physically for ignoring and overlooking her. Jensen was not one to be overlooked and the fact that Cynthia would do that would be considered disrespectful to Jensen and that didn’t sit well with her as she did not take kindly to disrespect, but who did honestly?

“How DARE you not mention me? How dare you not mention the future of this company, in me? I’m clearly better than you, that will be proven in time. You are way too nice. Take it from me, nice gets you nowhere in this business. This is why you won’t get anywhere in this business. And Nas is overrated as shit. You want to be the top dog? Beat me. Beat Lillie Saint or Emanuelle. Trust me, beating Nas won’t do anything for you. But I don’t expect you to get it because you just seem like the type that’s dumb enough to get confused by a rock. I’m surprised you can even wrestle, if you can, which I doubt. You’re probably dumber than a box of rocks. Whereas I am smarter than you’ll ever hope to be.” She arrogantly claimed. She believed everything she said and would gladly back it up when asked because she could. She was one of those that could back up anything she said with her skills in the ring which she knew were improving each and she knew they would only get better as time went on.

“Nas, I did say you were overrated and I mean it. I don’t see what’s so special about you. You’re probably named for a B list rapper who honestly wasn’t that great at his job. You tell me, Nas. What is so special about you? Cause I just don’t understand it. Educate me. I Implore you to Nas. Are you just an over the hill “legend” that needs to hang it up? If that’s the case, I can help with that.” She smirked. Jensen was back to being her cocky self, well in character, considering out of character, she was still the nerdy sweetie she’d always been and that wasn’t changing anytime soon as she kept her on screen persona separate from her off screen one and it helped her out as it helped people to know that she was not the same person off camera than she was on camera. The fact that she could separate on camera from off camera was remarkable as not a lot of people, in her eyes, could so, yet she could and it was awesome because of just that alone.

“And my final message to all four of you is don’t overlook me. I may not have the best record, but that changes now. It doesnt matter which one of you I pin or tap out, because it’s going to happen. All that matters is that it’s going to happen. But now we need to move on our next segment.” She stated, as she would fade out and her music would play, signalling a commercial break. A few hours later, she was out of the studio and hanging with two friends.

Welcome to the Fast Lane Jkiddbanner

Those friends would turn out to be cousins by marriage, Micah and Kenzi Derksen, two girls, who like Jensen, were wrestlers, and had recent attitude changes. But today, was a rare time where both Micah and Kenzi had their glasses on as both usually were seen in contacts.Micah was dressed very adorably, with her hair in pigtails, and a miniskirt attached to suspenders, and a Dallas Stars shirt. Kenzi had a pair of leather pants on along with a leather jacket and her own Stars shirt.

“Hi Jenny!” Micah said. It had been a while since they had seen one another as they were in separate feds now that WWI had come and gone. Micah and Kenzi were looking for a place to call home while Jensen had several places. Micah and Jensen then embrace for a hug.

“Micah! Kenzi! It’s been ages since I’ve seen or heard from either of you. Damned pandemic. I’m surprised y’all were able to get here, travel restrictions and all. So what do y’all say we do some game shopping, for old times sake?” Jensen said, excitedly. She was looking forward to hanging out with her two best friends, well since Erin was busy preparing for her new kid and didn’t have time to game shop. She was a busy lady anyways. But at least Micah and Kenzi were not right now, outside hanging out with Jensen, which they didn’t mind at all.

“Of course we should!Kenzi said. She was looking forward to this too as the pandemic had her and Micah separated as well. Kenzi wanted to go back to England to see her parents and family, but couldn’t so they were doing zoom calls right now and phone calls. But at least these three could hang out right now.

“Alright then! Enough talk. Let’s shop!” Jensen smiled. She then skips into the mall, showing her own spunky side. Outside the ring, she was a spunky girl nerd, which was way different from her out of ring character for sure. But she didn’t mind this at all. As her friends follow her in, the scene ends.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Fast Lane
Page 1 of 1