Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Stay in your Lane, Pinchy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becksploder
Clients

Stay in your Lane, Pinchy Empty
PostSubject: Stay in your Lane, Pinchy   Stay in your Lane, Pinchy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Jensen’s friend Saria had just won tag titles, right now it was Jensen vs Saria’s “partner”, Pinchy, and at this, Jensen couldn’t stop laughing. As she is seen, she speaks.

“Really? Saria wins a title and it’s with a joke like you? Let me tell you. I don’t know what match you think you were in, but she carried you to victory. But I shouldn’t expect much from someone who thinks he’s a crab, what is this, Chikara? And on top of that, anytime you face her, you have to be racist by attempting to speak spanish. And I saw your goofy attempt to mock her love for game shows. It’s not going to affect her either way. Say what you want. She cannot be broken, just like I can’t. And by the way, she’s not going to be in your corner. She doesn’t like you, as I don’t. She’s going to be in my corner, supporting ME. She wants nothing to do with you. But I have some advice.” She said, clearly disgusted with the opponent. She wanted a real opponent, not someone cosplaying as a crab. She wanted someone like Stephanie Matsuda or even Nas, but not Senor Bitchy. He was not in her league and she knew this. Saria deserved better and Jensen knew this. She wanted to help Saria get noticed, which she was struggling to do but wasn’t sure how she’d get there yet. But she knew Saria would get to that heel turn she wanted her to go through with.

"Get a real persona. YOU ARE NOT A CRAB! You are sad man in a crab COSTUME that delusionally thinks he’s a crab. If you really think your a crab, get your head checked. The fact is that you were probably dropped on your head as a child if you think you’re really a crab.But the fact is that Saria wants nothing to do with you and is EMBARRASSED to be teaming with you. And frankly, I’m embarrassed to have to be facing someone who has such a fucked up head that he thinks he’s a real crab. Pinchy, the fact is you don’t deserve those titles, much less belong in the same league with me or Saria. We are the best things to happen to this company. Better than Stephanie Matsuda. Better than the world champion and definitely better than you. The fact that you have to dress up like a crusteacan is hilarious enough. I could beat you with one arm tied, my glasses off and not wearing my contacts. If I could, I’d challenge for and beat you for your title, to get you out of Saria’s life and mine, for good. We have better things to do than deal with you.”

She said, sticking up for her best friend. She knew Saria was sick of being overlooked for singles titles. She knew Saria didn’t want to be stuck in a team unless with Jensen or someone on her level, and definitely  not a crab or someone that thought they were one. She wanted to expose him for the phony crab he was. Crab? More like piece of crap, in her eyes. As she slips her glasses up, she speaks again. She wished she had her contacts with her but she did not so she had to wear the glasses. But at least she had another option. She then glares into the camera, removing her glasses, as she speaks to Saria.

“But Saria, a message to you. Drop the game show gimmick. It’s getting you nowhere. You need an attitude. I mean being paired with a dude that thinks hes a crab? That’s not taking you seriously. They won’t do it until you stop letting them push you around. Find me and I’ll help you out. But until you do that, you won’t have much of a career.” She said, as a concerned friend. She truly cared for Saria and wanted the best for her, and this was not it. She had well, all four eyes, hehe, out for her best friend and honestly was like a sister to Saria. If Saria weren’t married, she’d be asking Jensen out right now, but knowing that Jensen had a good reason for being single, she respected that and wouldn’t have asked anyways. Saria and Jensen had agreed that they’d never ask each other out for fear that it would ruin their friendship, and Saria was now married, on top of that, so it wouldn’t have happened anyways. But they would always have a very deep, very close friendship, and it made some think they were dating, even though Saria was married. But they were more like sisters than girlfriends and they were very happy to be in each other’s company, when they could be. But Jensen wished Saria had a better partner for the tag titles.

“But what I expect out of this match is simple. An easy win. You see, Saria needs to realize that until she reinvents herself like I did, she won’t get anywhere. Saria needs to realize that being everyone’s bitch as she has been, is getting her nowhere and she needs to BE the bitch. Like me. The fact is until that happens, she will get nowhere. But I feel like I’ve wasted more time than I need to talking about Senor Bitchy, so I’m ending this now. Stay in your Lane, Bitchy, and you won’t get hurt.” She said, smirking as she walks off to meet Saria. She was going to give her a small makeover. She hoped Saria could wear contacts, as her in glasses AND braces looked goofy. But she’d find out really soon. But she wondered how Saria would react to being made over. But she did the same to her friend in another company, Taynara, and she now looked amazing. So Jensen usually worked miracles with helping people look better. Hell, the look she had now, she did herself. As the scene fades off, she finds Saria.

GameCraze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stay in your Lane, Pinchy
Page 1 of 1