Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?

Go down 
+3
Ozymandias
Axel Topnotch
El Drake Jaeger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? Empty
PostSubject: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 1:11 am

To clarify, since some characters are heels and some are face obviously, you can choose ANY character from movies of the Horror genre, be it a victim, survivor, side character, or, of course, the villain(s). Can be a human or a monster or whatever you want to pick. Just whatever you feel correlates to your character(s) as a pic base.

John Reaper, wherever you may be, it's your time to shine.
Back to top Go down
Axel Topnotch
Clients
Axel Topnotch

All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 1:12 am

the xenomorphs for axel and maybe ju-on for yuki
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 1:59 am

Swamp Thing
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 2:03 am

I pick Tiffany Ray for Claudia

Charles Lee Ray (Chucky) for Robbie, yes im picking yours, just waitforit.

And Roxy can be Shitface.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 8:06 am

For Cynthia Rose, I pick Friday the 13th final girl Alice Hardy

And for Senor Pinchy, depending on if you count kaiju films as horror, Ebirah, Horror of the Deep

All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? Maxres11

Or the tingler from "The Tingler"

All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? 9k=
Back to top Go down
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

PostSubject: Re: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 12:17 pm

To the "Tingler"...no, just no. Please no.
Back to top Go down
Marchand
Clients
Marchand

PostSubject: Re: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Kennedy would be Sydney (Neve Campbell) from Scream or Jennifer (Megan Fox) from Jennifer's Body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?   All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All characters now must use Pic Bases exclusively from Horror Movies, who do you choose?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: Wrestleworld Discussion-
Jump to: