Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosanna Vendetta
Clients
Rosanna Vendetta

Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose   Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 10:45 am

Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose 8741i2wWm-HVpM2SVmezFlLOAPf1Raa-IsmCJvyPiOAsIr-gSlvgscSLdlms-QjMWCsLRqGf4OJHIwKnhnhnufE0vBxjWmx9PZhVPj9G9HPspAE6lK1_F16qfQxRv9O17LGGhEmK

In the 19th century, the language of flowers became popular. In this code, black roses to most people signify death, or hatred. They can also mean farewell, rejuvenation or rebirth, or the start of a drastic change. An alternate meaning is 'pure devotion' since a true black rose is impossible to produce.

General Information.
Ring Name: Rosanna Vendetta
Nicknames: "The Black Rose", "The Forbidden Flower", “The Broken Angel”
Hometown: Temptation Paradise

Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose IlW7xFZbRHiNql9Dw8-93NjKky0pkLFVA23nJqAHOz3raK82Trn-g1utVyXrZX7oDEk91MoLhKTr2nQwHk3OH1msRIS6ZO1ZxqbGBEuGLS63L-Vg5wX-nBhI-yEhiYyHpr83RIqF

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Liv Morgan (blonde)
Height: 5 ft 4 in.
Weight: 137 lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: 
Rosanna primarily wears her leather black wrestling gear when she is in the ring. She has tossed away the glittery outfits and shiny dresses that she was expected to wear for she believes that she already “outgrew” them. She is now more comfortable wearing jeans and skirts, with her tank tops and blouses. She also often has black rose imagery on her clothes, jewelry, or accessory. 
Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose IlW7xFZbRHiNql9Dw8-93NjKky0pkLFVA23nJqAHOz3raK82Trn-g1utVyXrZX7oDEk91MoLhKTr2nQwHk3OH1msRIS6ZO1ZxqbGBEuGLS63L-Vg5wX-nBhI-yEhiYyHpr83RIqF

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description:
This is her plan. This is her design. And no one will take that away from her. For so long, she was a puppet to control and a doll on display, and all of this emotionally distant and verbally abusive experience from her mother turned her into a lonely, empty, little girl who just wants her identity back. Rosanna needed hope and she was ignored. She wanted faith and she was forgotten. All because she has an inconsiderate mother who went her merry way when she realized she could build her career back up through Wrestleworld even though it was, as we all knew, nothing but a lie. Rosanna’s half-brother Ares Vendetta held her hand and spoke about hope and faith, or at least a warped and twisted perception of it that enlightened her and pushed her to remember exactly what her motives are. They only have each other as family, and no one will dare to intimidate or scare them away. She intends to make herself known as the one true Lady of the House Vendetta, a Godly woman who punishes and hurts others for the sake of her own twisted version of justice, and in the process completely burying Claudia Michaels’ image and reputation and turning her into a long lost memory. Welcome to the new age. 

Motivations: To rule in the new age of Wrestleworld with her half-brother Ares. To make Robbie V proud.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: “Play Destroy” by Poppy
Wrestling Style: Technical, High Flying
Favorite Match Type(s): Weapon-heavy matches like Extreme Rules and Street Fight. Ladder Matches and Steel Cage Matches. Matches that display her technical abilities as well as her new high flying abilities. Tag Team Matches.
Favorite Weapon(s):

In-Ring Achievements:
Lethal Angel Champion (2020)
OWA Women’s Champion (2018)
RRW Ride the Lightning Champion (2020)
Lethal Angels Tag Team Champion (with Kayla Winters, 2018)
WWH Asylum Champion (2018-2019)
OWA Openweight Tag Team Champion (with DiVa and Jonetta Stone) (2019)

Common Moves: 
1. Swinging Neckbreaker
2. Diving Crossbody
3. Tornado DDT
4. Spinning Heel Kick
5. Multiple Dropkicks
6. Springboard Sunset Flip
7. Pele Kick
8. Top Rope Dropkick
9. Springboard Moonsault through the Middle Rope
10. Bronco Buster

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. ‘Judas’ Kiss’ Jumping superkick. Sometimes Roxy would blow a kiss before delivering this move. 
2. 'Felina' Running Curb Stomp
3. 'Black Winged Angel' Single-Leg Electric Chair Driver
4. 'Circle of Hell' Running Spike Hurricanrana
5. 'Beautiful Nightmare' Moonsault Double Foot Stomp

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. 'Widowmaker' Standing Shiranui twisted into a Tornado DDT (Main Finisher) (https://i.redd.it/co47azulby611.gif for reference)
2. ‘Halo Breaker’ Spike Jumping Cutter (Main Finisher).
3. 'Godsend' 720 DDT (Rare Finisher)
Submission Finisher: 'The Jester Trap' Standing Koji Clutch (Submission)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): 
The Curse of Mikado' Five Star Frog Splash

Additional Notes about the Character:
Rosanna Vendetta is the daughter of Wrestleworld Color Commentator Robbie V and American Dream Architect Claudia Michaels. 
Rosanna Vendetta still wrestles in other companies under the ring name “Roxy”. In other places, she is seen as the prideful huntress who wants to rise up the ranks and gather Championships. Her business in Wrestleworld is more personal than professional, so she shows a more ruthless side of her.
Robbie supported Rosanna’s dream of becoming a Wrestler as young as 5 years old, while Claudia Michaels was against it, believing that Rosanna would get hurt and bullied in the Wrestling world. It was only when Rosanna turned 16 that she asked her mother to train her that she changed her mind. 
Claudia Michaels used her connections and influence to get Rosanna a contract to Omega Wrestling Alliance and World Wrestling Headquarters, but a year and a half later pulled her contract from said companies believing that Rosanna isn’t good enough to represent her and the family. Rosanna stayed in Lethal Angels of Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Nova as these are two companies that Claudia Michaels did not arrange for her. 
One good thing came from Claudia’s involvement in Rosanna’s career. She was able to make best friends in life, DiVa and Jonetta Stone. 
Rosanna used to be very obsessed and in love with Layne Kurobane (now Layne Driver). She appears to be indifferent towards him these days. 

Back to top Go down
SHIMOMURA
Clients
SHIMOMURA

PostSubject: Re: Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose   Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 11:03 am

I'm simping.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Clients
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose   Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose 0db21ce74ec2bea977fbda024dd0047c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose   Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosanna Vendetta | The Black Rose
Page 1 of 1