Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Crazy Violet | Love Lessons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

Crazy Violet | Love Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Violet | Love Lessons   Crazy Violet | Love Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 9:01 pm

VERA’S CABIN

“And they lived happily ever after.”

I’m happy when I hear a nice story. Sometimes, when I get scared of the storm outside, Violet comes to me and reads me a story as I lay down in bed under my bright pink blanket. I once heard about a Princess who was cursed and slept through time until a Prince came to the rescue and opened her eyes with an everlasting true love’s kiss. I once listened to a story about how a Princess of the sea sacrificed everything just to go to the surface to have the future she desired with the person that she cared for. I can’t help but think to myself how brave and selfless and magical the world is in stories. The heroes and the saviors all hoped for a happy ending and they got all of it! And I think that one day, I will be next to have a nice ending.

At least that’s what these stories do. They give me hope. I think about happiness every day, and they remind me of that happiness when my best friend Violet is with me. I’m always very excited for bedtime in the Vessel, especially when Violet reads for me. It’s very comforting and warm, and it often gives me nice dreams. I don’t really ask for much. I just want Violet to be happy. I want every single soul that’s in her body to cooperate with each other and become the happy family that she deserves. My name is Vera. You might have already heard about me. Or maybe you haven’t. Hmm… I don’t know! I fly in the air when I get in matches for Violet and people love seeing what I can do!

Violet: Did you like that story, Vera?

Vera: Yes, Violet! I love it! I guess the prince found who the shoe belonged to, it’s nice that they will be married in a castle!

Violet brushes my hair gently with her fingers. It’s hard to not fall asleep in this position. We never really had any real family that love us, so we find comfort in each other. We draw strength from one another. Others will disagree, and if they do, they are just in denial because they’re too afraid to lose their uniqueness.

Vera: I can’t wait for the next story, Violet. Hmm… That makes me think though… Will WE be marrying anyone in the future?

It was a simple question, but I could feel Violet struggle with an answer. 

Violet: It’s a little more complicated than that, Vera. I think we have to focus on what goals we have right now before thinking of such things. 

Vera: Many people in Wrestleworld have goals and they also have love in their lives. Even that crazy woman Claudia never let her fights get in the way of her married life! Why not us?

Violet: Well, I just have so much fun taking care of you guys. 

She says that, but I have this sinking feeling in my heart that she doesn’t mean it.

Vera: Do we… Burden you?

Violet sighs.

Violet: Not at all, Vera. I think everyone helps out and has their share to keep us from falling apart. It’s not about you guys at all, even though the Vellas I will admit are kind of a handful! I work so hard to keep you in the dark for what happens when two people are attracted to each other, I don’t think you’d understand. You’re too young for this. 

Vera: Try me! We may be different age, but I’d like to think you can trust me enough to be mature when I need to!

Violet: Well, Vera, I could barely control you guys, and I don’t think I can handle bringing another person in the mix without it blowing up in our faces and hurting us in the process. People have seen us on TV. They know how we work. And most of them believe that we are entertaining. If we weren’t, we wouldn’t have the opportunities that we do now. Day by day, they see how hard we work out our issues within our minds, and mix it with training in the ring. If people can see our efforts, they know for sure that we deserve the doors to be opened for us. We missed out on the Feast of the Fallen, and the Dreamscape Match, and the Carnival Carnage, because we were either injured or handling other business that keeps us away from those things. But now we have a real shot. We have a real chance to move forward and do what we came here to do. We are going to be part of the World Domination match, and the Architect that claims to hate our guts actually chose us to be in this. Regardless of our history with Jay Jones and other Claudia affiliates, I know that we will be able to outlast them all because we are unique. Which is where the problem lies if we focus on something else other than our jobs.

Violet smiles gently. The last time the Vessel had a boy’s touch was when Vicky was messing with some boy at a hotel room. Kissing that guy looked gross to me, but I suppose that’s what grown-ups do. Not that I don’t like it, I just want Violet to have someone who would stay and be with her forever. That would just be wonderful. 

Violet: And that uniqueness is part of why we can’t do anything else. We have our brand of entertainment in the ring, but that’s just what the public sees. Dealing with us behind the scenes makes me feel bad about the people who have to do it. Stephanie Matsuda, Lillie Saint, even Kimberly Chase… They mean well, and they want to give us a boost, but it’s still a challenge. They welcome it because they know us, and we only hang out when we can. But sweet little Vera, people tend to get scared when they see something different than normal. We kept the name Crazy to remind us that we are the opposite of normal, and if we try to get intimate with anyone, it would just leave us hurt and broken if the fear becomes too overwhelming on either side of the relationship and we would not have a choice but to end it. 

I understand. I’ve always known but I needed to hear it. I would not want Violent suddenly hurting our Prince if he tries to kiss us. I wouldn’t want Veronica to think less of them.

Vera: Hmm.. Maybe next time then. Though I think you do have it all wrong.

Violet: What do you mean?

Vera: If we got all along with Stephanie, who's to say that the same won’t happen if we ever find a special someone that accepts us for who we are? We just need to make them understand that while we’re juggling multiple people in this beautiful brain of Violet, that we can be ONE in heart. Sure there’s different aspirations there, but one thing in common that we all have is that we want to be happy! And I think the best way to do that is to stick together! We will be facing Amber Payne in just a few short days! She will be putting on a show to impress the fans for sure, and I hear that she’s a tough lady, but we’re tougher than that! This will be a challenge for sure because she’s one of the best DOMINION has, and I think that she will for sure have a future Championship run, but we need to make her realize that this is our time! She has her little alliance with TJ Thompson? We are an army in one body! We won’t give up on that!

Violet: I suppose you’re right. 

I yawn. Violet is still stroking my hair, and the hype that build up inside me just disintegrated when I rest my head down again. I think I’m ready to sleep. 

Vera: Thank you for the story, Violet. Goodnight.

I close my eyes and I hear Violet’s footsteps as she walks to the outside of my cabin. 
Back to top Go down

Crazy Violet | Love Lessons
Page 1 of 1