Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Travis Murphy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Murphy
Clients
Travis Murphy

Travis Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Travis Murphy   Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 7:38 pm

General Information.
Ring Name: Travis Murphy
Nicknames: N/A
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Josh Alexander
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 235 lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: In-ring: Just a basic ass singlet and boots, Travis ain't got the first paycheck yet. Outside Ring: Normally just blue jeans and a wifebeater tanktop...yeah, he's that guy

Gimmick Information.

Alignment: Face
Tendency to Cheat: He's not opposed, but tries not to so Teddy won't yell at him
Gimmick Description: Teddy Mac’s childhood friend. He’s loyal as they come and overall a good guy, but he definitely has his faults. Can be overbearing and impulsive. Tends to not think things through. But he's headstrong, determined, and caring. Unlike Teddy, has never shown any interest in settling down or having a family and definitely prefers the bachelor life.
Brief Biography: Travis and Teddy grew up in Charlotte together as longtime best friends, but after high school, Travis went off to college on a full wrestling scholarship while Teddy did the family life. However, Travis was more interested in the partying aspect than his studies. He would wind up dropping out two years in. From there, he had no idea what to do and spent years couch-hopping and working odd jobs. Tried his hand at several get-rich-quick schemes and obviously none of them worked. Tried to become a YouTuber, tried inventing several failed products, even tried to record an album, but none of it worked out. Lately, he’d been having to bite the bullet and get a real job, working security for a local bar. That is, until he got a phone call from his old friend Teddy to come lend him a hand in Wrestleworld.
Motivations: He fights for friends and family and for what’s right. And is especially focused on this new career path, because for the first time in maybe his life, he’s found a profession that he enjoys and that he may actually be good at and also does not want to let Teddy down.

Wrestling Information.

Entrance Theme: “Let Me Out” by Future Leaders of the World
Entrance Description: "Let Me Out" by Future Leaders of the World blasts over the speakers and Travis Murphy comes out onto the stage. He clenches both fists and raises them into the air while letting out a loud scream as he's clearly become amped up at the energy from the crowd. He runs down the ramp, high fiving audience members in the front row as he does so, before sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring. Right away, he hops to his feet and jumps up onto the middle rope, pounding his chest as he salutes the crowd again.
Wrestling Style: Brawler/Striker
Favorite Match Type(s): Tag matches with the homie Teddy
Favorite Weapon(s): Steel Chair

Moveset Information.

Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Running knee to the back of the head
2. Exploder Suplex
3. Stiff running lariat
4. Knockout Punch
5. Dropkick
6. Full Nelson Slam
7. Spanish Fly
8. Blockbuster
9. Pele Kick
10. Hurricanrana

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Super Kick
2. Shining Wizard
3. Figure 4 Leglock

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. The Drop Out (Frog Splash)
2. Get Rich Quick (Curb Stomp)

Handler Information.

Name: Jeff
Twitter: @TravisMurphyWW
Discord: JeffX
Back to top Go down
Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis
Clients
Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis

Travis Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travis Murphy   Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Lets go!
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Travis Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travis Murphy   Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 1:35 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

Travis Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travis Murphy   Travis Murphy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Travis Murphy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travis Murphy   Travis Murphy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travis Murphy
Page 1 of 1