Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Indy Darling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy Darling
Clients
Indy Darling

Indy Darling Empty
PostSubject: Indy Darling   Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 2:28 pm

General Information.

Ring Name: Indy Darling

Nicknames: “Everyone’s Favorite”

Hometown: Indianapolis, Indiana

Physical Information.

Pic Base: Orange Cassidy

Height: 6’

Weight: 215 lbs.

Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Indy has short strawberry-blonde hair and is usually clean shaven. He is somewhat thin, but still with an athletic look. He likes to keep things casual when he’s out of the ring, usually blue jeans and a graphic tee shirt, sometimes with a denim jacket or vest. He also wears a pair of blue aviators, even indoors and after dark. While this may seem like an odd habit at first, Indy does this because they belonged to his late father, and the glasses are one of the few material possessions he has to remember him by.

For standard matches in the ring, Indy wears full length tights, usually in shades of blue. He also wears blue elbow pads and black boots. On the way to the ring, he wears a sleeveless blue leather vest with a black hood as well as his sunglasses, but wrestles shirtless once the match begins. For hardcore-type matches, he will also carry a kendo stick to the ring as his weapon of choice and may wrestle in jeans and a tee shirt.

Gimmick Information.

Alignment: Face

Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes against heels who have it coming

Gimmick Description: Many fans see Indy as the prototypical Independent wrestler, from the way he dresses to some of the moves he uses in the ring. However, he is dedicated to his craft and the art of pure wrestling, whether his matches are aerial, technical, or brawling in nature. He loves his fans, although he tends to be leery of wrestling promoters and members of management. Indy has spent most of his wrestling career on the Independent Wrestling scene, which he believes is more honest and real than most mainstream promotions. As he now enters the mainstream himself, he wants to bring that passion and dedication he’s seen on the Independent level to major promotions around the world, thus eventually leaving the business a better place when he’s gone.  His gimmick, if it can be called that, is that he is a genuine guy trying to survive and thrive in the often surreal world of professional wrestling. That’s not to say he doesn’t carry a youthful cockiness, as his catch-phrases “So Babyface It Hurts” and “I’m not just good enough, I’m better than you” tend to display.

Brief Biography (optional): Indy is a second-generation wrestler, although his father, Clive Darling, a British immigrant, never made it past the mid-card or into a major promotion. When Indy was 12 years old, he witnessed his father die in the ring of a massive heart attack after successfully executing a Shooting Star Press from a scaffold in one of Clive’s rare hardcore matches. To this day, Indy uses that move to honor his father, although only in the   most desperate of situations. His father’s death is also a struggle that Indy continues to battle to this day.  After growing up in the Independent wrestling business  alongside his father, Indy would be forced to live with his estranged mother, an emotionally cold United States Senator, after Clive’s passing. Fortunately, Indy was able to keep his wrestling dreams alive when by chance he met a retired mid-carder from the 1980’s named Benjiro Yamamoto. Despite having been out of the business for years when he competed as Dr. Dalton Miyagi in the late 80’s and early 90’s, the old man agreed to become Indy’s trainer, and in the process, became a surrogate father as well.

Indy is so dedicated to his craft, that he sometimes forsakes having a personal life, another issue that serves as a constant struggle for the young man. While he fits perfectly into matches and promos, he tends to be a bit naive when it comes to the real world. He has very little in the way of close family and friends, leaving him with little else to do than focus on his budding career. This has become even harder for Indy recently, as Doc Miyagi suffered a near-fatal heart attack and is no longer training or managing his young student.

Motivations: Indy wants to honor both his father and his trainer by making it to levels within the business that eluded them during their careers. He also wants to leave the wrestling business as a better place when he’s gone, whether that is through his performance in matches or contributions outside of the ring. He has a strong desire to entertain his fans and also to represent his ideals as a champion, no matter what level or division it may be in.

Wrestling Information.

Entrance Theme: “Just Like You” by Falling In Reverse

Entrance Description (optional): The lights in the arena are suddenly extinguished, bringing a roar from the excited fans as they try to predict what might happen next. Just then, the video screen lights up with the words “So Babyface It Hurts” scrawled across its surface. That is immediately followed by the sound of “Just Like You” by Falling in Reverse, accompanied by an array of spotlights scanning the arena in search of their target. After first hearing the lyrics, “But honestly, I’m just like you”, the spotlights converge on a single area in the cheap seats, where Indy Darling stands amongst the fans, his hands raised over his head and brought together with both index fingers pointing toward the ceiling. The hood of his ring vest is pulled over his head so that his blue aviators are barely visible, but we can see a slight smile of pure enjoyment on his face.

After holding the pose for a few moments while the crowd comes to life around him, Indy begins to make his way down the stands, slapping the hand of every fan he can manage to reach. Being a part of his entrance, the fans give Indy a positive response, with some even singing along with his entrance music as they enthusiastically reach out to slap his hand. When he finally reaches the ringside area, Indy slides under the bottom rope and rushes toward the hard-camera side of the ring. He whips his hood back as he leaps onto the second rope, pointing to the fans in appreciation of their support.

Wrestling Style: High spots but with a solid background in mat wrestling and brawling. He has experience in Lucha and Puroresu, but his preferred and typical style would be closest to European.

Favorite Match Type(s): Indy prefers matches where he can go all out and show his innovation. It’s not that he dislikes standard rules, but he prefers it when they are not strictly enforced.

Favorite Weapon(s): Indy’s weapon of choice would be a kendo stick.

Moveset Information.

Common Moves (10 Max)
Enzugiri
Dropkick
Springboard Rolling Senton
Float-Over Neckbreaker
Float-Over DDT
German Suplex
Shining Wizard
Running Knee Strike
Hurricanrana into a series of mounted punches
Spinning Headscissor Takedown
Series of Forearm Strikes
Series of Kicks to the legs and midsection
Leaping Cutter rolled over into a Dragon Sleeper
Roaring Elbow
Ripcord Knee Strike
Ripcord Elbow Smash
Missile Dropkick
Flying Cross Bodypress
Dragon Suplex
Springboard Spinning Clothesline
Dragon Screw Takedown
Single Leg Boston Crab
Deep Arm Drag
Inside Cradle

Signature Moves (3-5)
Everyone’s Favorite Superkick (standard superkick)
Everyone’s Favorite Dive (Suicide Plancha to the outside of the ring)
Everyone’s Favorite Driver (Fireman’s Carry into a Michinoku Driver)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
Independent’s Day - standard finish (Adam Cole’s Panama Sunrise)
Declaration of Independent’s - submission finish (CM Punk’s Anaconda Vice)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):  Clive’s Dive (a Shooting Star Press usually reserved for desperate moments)

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional) Indy is a rookie on the mainstream at the age of 23, but has competed on the Independents since the age of 16. He has participated in tours of Japan, Mexico, the UK, and Canada, where he fought and later liberated a Grizzly Bear. He traveled the Indies with his father from the ages of 4 to 12, and began training with Doc Miyagi at the age of 13. Characters appearing somewhat regularly in his RPs may include: Clive Darling (deceased father), Margaret Carmichael (mother), Dr. Dalton Miyagi/Benjiro Yamamoto (trainer), and Meg Yamamoto (trainer's daughter).

Handler Information. (optional)

Name: Chad

Twitter (if applicable): @DarlingIndy

Discord (if applicable): Chad (Indy Darling)#1712
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Indy Darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy Darling   Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Welcome!!!

Indy Darling likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Indy Darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy Darling   Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 9:23 am

Welcome, have fun.

Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

Indy Darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy Darling   Indy Darling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 10:13 am

Woooo! Indy is here!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indy Darling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy Darling   Indy Darling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indy Darling
Page 1 of 1