Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimberly Chase
Clients
Kimberly Chase

Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream Empty
PostSubject: Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream   Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 7:13 am

Thousands upon thousands would flock to an arena to witness a live wrestling show take place, but at this moment the arena was empty, except for one small figure who was sitting ringside. The cameras move closer and direct their attention to a green-eyed, brunette who fit that description.

Her name, Kimberly Chase, she had on a black and white polka dot dress with strappy heels, her signature curls completing the look. Once she saw the camera directed at her, she flashes a smile towards it and crosses her leg, resting her hands on her knee.

‟It is a good day to be alive, especially when your name is Kimberly Chase. Growing up in Texas I was just like all of you, little girl with aspiring dreams and a vision in my head. Until one day I decided to make that vision a reality, and the reality is I'm here, you're there, and I sense judgement and jealousy on everyone's part. Why? Because I aligned myself with Colt Montoya?”

She shakes her head as the smile she once had on her face turns into complete distain.

‟Let's backtrack the story of how I found him and why, so one night I decided to go to a bar. I was standing outside and these two horndogs decided to hit on me, he intervened and put them in their place.”

‟Long story short, we got to talk soon afterwards, and I basically explained to him how I was interested in managing him. I knew of him and his story prior. It was only a matter of before he accepted my offer. We sealed the deal with drinks and adventure out in the town. Why, why, why, Kimberly would you choose him out of all the people is the question on everyone's mind… ”

She tilts her head off to one side and twirls her hair with a grin on her face, looking at the camera.

‟Colt is the ying to my yang, the angel to my devil, and while we are on total opposite sides, we share one common goal and that is to succeed in this business, but sadly he has been denied success too many times. I witnessed one of his biggest upset moments of his career in this very seat, but with my direction I feel like all this can change. With my plan everyone will see him in a new light.”

‟He is known as the kind, respectable guy around these parts, but now that trouble has come knocking into his life… it will make for a wild ride with no rules, no regrets.. isn't that right, my outlaw?”

Kimberly gets up, crossing through the opened barricade to the ringside area. She leans forward and hangs her arms over the guard rail, looking up at the ceiling, then towards the center of the ring in which they set up.

‟In just a matter of days, Colt will be in tag team action. It's no secret that I know none of the competitors involved, nor would I want to waste my valuable time looking up some overhyped monkeys. However, Colt told me enough about them that still fails to leave me with a good impression. With myself at ringside for Colt, I will guide him to the land of victory with or without his tag team partner trying to assist in that match.”

She turns towards the camera once again and gives it a look of certainty that this will happen.

‟I don't offer my apologies for not being your stereotypical cookie cutter superhero that everyone strides themselves on being. If you want that go look elsewhere, except my way.”

‟My presence has been felt, my intentions have been known. Let my words linger on in your head and enjoy my little world filled with such madness soon, my darlings.”

She grins, then her eyes lock towards the center of the ring as the scene fades.

Ser Colt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Darling I am a nightmare dressed like a daydream
Page 1 of 1