Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Breathing Fire Guest List

Go down 
+5
Stark
Candle
Stephanie Matsuda
Indy Darling
Allesandro Devastation
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

Breathing Fire Guest List Empty
PostSubject: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 7:57 pm

If you would like to be a guest on the latest, and most American, talk show in all of efeds. Then all I, your humble yet patriotic host ask is this. Put your name down, and be willing to try different foods/drinks while we do the interview. At the moment I would like to keep it to one guest at a time, but we could do two at a time as long as they have a connection in this efed world of ours. Makes for better tv.

1. Place your name here to be a guest

2. Food/Drinks you would like to sample a variety of during the interview.
Back to top Go down
Indy Darling
Clients
Indy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 10:18 pm

1. Chad/Indy Darling (Just not too soon. I want the chance to get to know more people first.)

2. I'm a vegan so we'll have to think outside of the box for food, but I'll drink any adult beverage you like.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:09 pm

1. Naheem/Cloud

2. Some form of hard liquor. Maybe rum or whiskey. I don't mind beer either. Craft stuff only (I'm a beer snob). Maybe sake.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 10:40 pm

1. Candle
2. When I come with something interesting, I'll let you know...
Back to top Go down
Stark
Clients
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 9:01 pm

1. Stark

2. I'll eat or drink pretty much whatever, there's a lot of food around my area. I love Japanese food tho so that's my go to.

I'll drink anything either.

Here's the real question KD, you gonna smoke a blunt or what?
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle
Clients
Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 4:48 pm

I'll fly solo this time. 

Food I'll figure out, but I want to try a whiskey of some kind, just for the fuck of it.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Since two people wanted me. I'll do it, lol.

Candle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 6:37 pm

1. Devon Slayton (and maybe Jacob Striker later down the line)
2. Sushi, tea (respectable Japanese business fare)
Back to top Go down
theravenmattknox
Clients

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 11:36 pm

Matthew Knox
Food?
Tacos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Fire Guest List   Breathing Fire Guest List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathing Fire Guest List
Page 1 of 1