Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Tommy Ward (Dominion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy Ward
Clients

Tommy Ward (Dominion) Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Ward (Dominion)   Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 12:27 am

Tommy Ward (Dominion) Jon-moxley-aew-2

General Information.
Ring Name: Tommy Ward
Nicknames: The Natural
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Jon Moxley
Height: 6’2
Weight: 215
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Inside the ring think of an outfit similar to what Johnny Gargano wears. Back of his trunks reading The Natural. The color scheme changes event to event, can give more info on that if necessary. To the ring he wears one of his own sleeveless hoodies. Outside of the ring backstage and stuff is pretty casual attire.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face (atm)
Tendency to Cheat: Never
Gimmick Description: Tommy Ward’s gimmick is a naturally talented athlete with a chip on his shoulder getting into the game late at the age of 29. Ex MMA fighter having trained Muay Thai and BJJ right out of HS instead of going into college wrestling(having wrestled his whole life up to that point). Black belt in BJJ. He knows he’s talented but has never been able to prove it or shine, which makes him doubt himself at times. The Natural nickname comes from when he first started wrestling as a kid he was called a natural on the mat. Once he headed into Muay Thai and BJJ the same line was fed to him and it showed with how quickly he picked things up. As time goes on and with more success he’ll build on his confidence and own up to being The Natural. Deep down he knows he’s one of the best at everything he puts his heart into. He strives for excellence, and with his age being up there as a newcomer he knows he has to bust his ass and will. The reasoning for his late start in the game (described in character history/backstory) gives him that extra fire as well, after a few years of tragedy and figuring out his life Tommy Ward is ready to make a name for himself and do what he loves.

Brief Biography (optional):
Tommy Ward grew up in Brooklyn, NY into an immigrant family. They moved to America just before Tommy was born so he can live his life in America. He grew up living in an apartment building for a vast majority of his life. At a very young age, about 4 or 5 Tommy was introduced to Professional Wrestling which Tommy immediately took to and became obsessed with. This eventually led him to convincing his dad to get into amateur wrestling at a very young age. Taken to a wrestling camp at a very young age he was told to have a natural talent and that never left him throughout his entire wrestling career, up until his senior year of HS.

Fast forward so this isn’t so long, coming out of HS Tommy denied a few scholarships to pursue a career in MMA. He started BJJ during HS to help his wrestling game and fell in love from there. At the age of 21 he had his first professional fight in the local circuit. From 21-25 he had a great career with a record of 9-3. In the meantime he also met his wife who he married at 23. It was 2 years later where tragedy hit and he lost his girl to an addiction he did not see coming from being so absent from the relationship with his dedication to training day in and day out. From there Tommy took time away from MMA and all sports, found himself in a dull 9-5 job and in a state of just depression I guess you can call it. It wasn’t until he was 28 when his friend took him to a professional wrestling event and the fire re-ignited. He put MMA behind him to pursue his true love, and at the age of 29 will be making his professional wrestling debut. The story continues to be written...

Motivations: Prove his worth to himself.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: “Raise Hell” by Dorothy
Entrance Description (optional): coming soon.
Wrestling Style: An Ex-MMA who specializes primarily in BJJ and Muay Thai with an amateur wrestling background. Strikes mixed up with quick suplexes, submissions, etc.
Favorite Match Type(s): Cage
Favorite Weapon(s): No preference

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Varied Muay Thai strikes which consist of elbows, knees, kicks and punches.
2. Chops
3. Belly to belly suplex
4. German Suplex
5. STO
6. Fisherman Carry to Neckbreaker
7. Varied DDTs
8. Slingshot Spear
9. Locking in the Triangle Choke while opponent is on top of him. If cannot get a tap transitions into an armbar and tries that.
10. Running soccer kick to downed opponent whos starting to sit up

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Flying Knee when the opponent least expects it. (Opponent bouncing off ropes, jumping off turnbuckle, etc. Get creative)
2. Flying Triangle Choke also hit when least expected by surprise
3. Spinning Elbow (Picture how Jon Jones has knocked dudes off their feet and out with it)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. “Natural Adjustment” - The Twister submission move in BJJ … if you need to see what this looks like I can send a clip.
2. “Night, Night” - GTS. When Ward has his opponent on his shoulders he looks at the crowd and yells in unison with the audience “NIGHT NIGHT!” before hitting a solid GTS to his exposed knee.

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):Night Night from top rope- GTS off the top rope. Ward will have them on his shoulders facing towards the crowd. Jumps off backwards while slinging the guy in the air as usual, on the way down instead of landing on his feet he lands on his back and brings the opponents face down into his knee for more devastating impact. Of course this is not done at every event making it special.

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Tolgz
Twitter (if applicable): will add after i create one
Discord (if applicable): already in there
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Tommy Ward (Dominion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Ward (Dominion)   Tommy Ward (Dominion) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 7:45 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down

Tommy Ward (Dominion)
Page 1 of 1