Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Victoria Strader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnStrader
Clients

Victoria Strader Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Strader   Victoria Strader I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 10:51 pm

General Information.
Ring Name: Victoria Strader
Nicknames: Queen Vee, Lady Vee
Hometown: London, Ontario, Canada

Physical Information
Pic Base: Lili Reinhart
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 145 lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Victoria is the girl next door (long blonde hair pulled back tight in a studious ponytail, green eyes, smile that lights the room). She uses this unassuming appearance in order to create an underestimation of her abilities from her opponent. Her ring gear consists of black leather pants, with silver tassels running up the outside of her legs, white knee-high wrestling boots with black laces, a white wrestling crop top, that has laces crossing over her chest and is held by a collar attached around her neck. She has silver elbow pads, and wears white fingerless gloves.

Gimmick Information
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Tendency to Cheat: Rarely
Gimmick Description: fourth-generation professional wrestler trying to carve out her own space in a family full of history.
Brief Biography (optional):
Victoria and her twin sister, Cara Townsend (her manager today) were born to Meghan Marie Smyth on August 24th, 2000. Meghan wasn’t aware she and her father were of the Strader family at the time, and Scott never told her she had twins because she had passed out during labour as he sold Cara for financial gain, she knew she didn’t want to raise a child in the dysfunction that was her father and his outlaw motorcycle cronies so gave Victoria up for adoption, but one should note if she had known she had two children she would have never split them up. That is one of many sins of Scott Nash Strader towards his children.

Victoria did have a happy life raised by simple folks in London, Ontario. She was an excellent student, valedictorian of her class, and a bright future ahead of her. When her adoptive parents died in 2018 in a car accident just off the 401 outside of London, she met Maxine Riggs who was being trained by her birth mother, Meghan Strader. Victoria knew she was adopted and didn’t take her long to wonder if she was related to the infamous wrestling family, and Meghan put it together as well.

Victoria grew close to Scott, her grandpa, and he taught her a multitude of things from riding Harley Davidson’s, knowing how to fire a gun, and the love of Rye Whiskey. However, he began to have an affair with her girlfriend, Maxine. Victoria eventually found out, moved in with her uncle, John Nash Strader, and is trying to carve out her own name in the squared circle. It’s not a known fact yet that Cara is her sister, but that she is just a high school friend and manager.

The future is bright for both Strader women, and Wrestle World is the place to grow into their own destiny.

Motivations: To create a cover for his finances

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: Just A Girl by No Doubt
Entrance Description (optional):

The lights in the arena dim as the catchy mid-nineties opening riff of “I’m Just A Girl” hit’s the p.a. system. The Titantron lights up with a platinum crown in the middle of the tron flashing off and on as Victoria Strader steps out from behind the curtain to a chorus of cheers and some boos, and shhe takes it in as her manager Cara joins her at her side.

~ Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed, and it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know exactly where I stand?
This world is forcing me to hold your hand ~

Ring Announcer: Hailing from Redwood City, California by way of London, Ontario Canada and weighing in at 145 lbs....

Victoria and Cara look at each other, smirks coming across their faces as they begin to make their way down to the ring.

~ Cause I'm just a girl, a little ol' me
Well, don't let me out of your sight
Oh, I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights
Oh, I've had it up to here ~

Ring Announcer: Accompanied by her manager, Cara Townsend...

~ The moment that I step outside
So many reasons for me to run and hide
I can't do the little things I hold so dear
'Cause it's all those little things that I fear ~

Victoria hops on the apron, wiping her boots on the apron before stepping through the middle rope as Cara takes her place in their corner on the floor.

Ring Announcer: She is known as the future Queen of the Strader family… Victoria!!! STRADER!!!!

~'Cause I'm just a girl, I'd rather not be
'Cause they won't let me drive late at night
Oh, I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak
'Cause they all sit and stare with their eyes ~

Victoria leans back into her corners turnbuckle preparing herself mentally for competition.

Wrestling Style: High flyer,/Technician
Favourite Match Type(s): Typical standard matches
Favourite Weapon(s): A pair of brass knuckles her uncle gave her. Keeps them in her left boot just in case.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Double Arm DDT
2. Piledriver
3. Snapmare
4. Fisherman Suplex-pin-combo
5. Vertical Suplex
6. Lionsault
7. 630 Splash
8. Swanton
9. Bulldog
10. Hurricanrana

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Dead Pilot
Superkick

2. Down Ho!
Top Rope Avalanche

3. The Knox-Effect
Lowblow from Behind

Finishing Moves (2-3)
Behold, The Queen
Sister Abigail

A Like Supreme
Top Rope Elbow Drop

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Four Sticks - Figure 8 Leg Lock

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Dre
Twitter (if applicable): @NashStrader @QueenVeeStrader @LilMissFunCara @MeghanKelser @TamikaKalis @ThunderdomeHoe @johnnashstrader
Discord (if applicable): The Dre#4066
Back to top Go down

Victoria Strader
Page 1 of 1