Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Prodigy is coming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prodigy
Clients
Prodigy

Prodigy is coming! Empty
PostSubject: Prodigy is coming!   Prodigy is coming! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 2:30 pm

[We see Bobby Bishop standing in front of a Wrestle World back drop.]

Bobby Bishop: Hello and welcome to a Wrestle World Special Presentation. I am your host Bobby Bishop and today we are looking at a new signing here. His name is Prodigy. Today we are going to get a look into his life. It all started when he first started to watch wrestling back in the day. Let’s hear his mother explain.

Tamra: Prodigy, or Lee as I know him first found about wrestling when he was four years old. It was kind of funny, he would turn on the television, flip to the channel and then park himself there for the hour that wrestling was on. You couldn’t pry him away from that spot on the carpet where he sat. He was hooked.

[We see a home video of Prodigy as a child watching wrestling. It then shows him playing with a wrestling buddy - a stuffed wrestler that was meant for kids to beat up and do wrestling moves to.]

Tamra: We got him the wrestling buddy for Christmas one year. We sure got our money’s worth out of it. He would beat the stuffing out of that thing. He’d put on matches for us - with wrestling programs that he made himself. I also remember the time we brought him to his first wrestling show.

[A picture is on screen where we see the young Prodigy standing in front of the guard rail at a wrestling show with the ring in the background.]

Tamra: We had front row seats and he had a great time cheering for the wrestlers he liked and booing the wrestlers he didn’t. It was that night at the wrestling show that he turned to me and said that he was going to be a wrestler when he grew up. I told him that he could be a wrestler but to have a back up plan in case he didn’t make it.

[We see a photo of him with a wrestling singlet on. It was a picture of him after an amateur wrestling bout.]

Tamra: In school he joined the wrestling team. He was the star of the team and he won many competitions. He also did really well in school - he was given the name Prodigy. The name just stuck. Everyone called him that, including me. His projects in school always had something wrestling related in it. As long as he was getting good marks, I was all for the wrestling thing.

[A photo comes on screen of Prodigy standing beside a young woman.]

Tamra: Laura was the love of his life. They have been together since he was thirteen. They’ve known each other for a really long time. She was our next door neighbor when he was a child. They love each other and she fully supports him in his quest to become a wrestler.

[The shot then goes to Laura, a blond woman wearing a yellow tee shirt.]

Laura: Lee is such a great guy. He lights up the room when he enters. He always has a smile on his face. His enthusiasm and zest for life is contagious. He would do anything for anyone. He is just a great person. I am so glad that he is finally going to get a chance to get into the ring and show the wrestling world just what he can do.

[The shot then goes to his dad.]

Tony: Lee is a very good worker. He has been working at my Pizzeria since he was sixteen. He delivers pizza for me. He is such a hard worker. I taught him that of course. I know that he is going to go far in pro wrestling. He just has the talent. He took Karate when he was a young man. I wouldn’t want to make him mad - not that he gets mad often. I just wouldn’t challenge him to a fight because he is indeed a black belt.

[The shot then goes to Prodigy.]

Prodigy: I have my faults too. I am not all roses and butterflies. I had some dark days as well. I got involved with some bad people. I am not proud of it. I got into a fight with some kid at school. He was making fun of my family and I could take no more. I knocked him out and he was in coma when I was finished with him. I was then approached by some bad kids and they said that they would pay me to beat up someone. I wanted some extra cash so I took the money and did the job.

Laura: When he told me what he did I wasn’t angry. I just told him I was disappointed. I told him if he ever did that again, I’d leave him. He apologized and gave the money to charity. I didn’t want him to get involved with them because it is easy to get caught up when you’re making good money.

[The shot then goes to Prodigy.]

Prodigy: I am going to go far in Wrestle World. I’ve been wanting to do this for a really long time. I will finally get my chance to show the wrestling world just what I can do. I want to have a great career here in Wrestle World. It doesn’t matter who I have to go through, I’ll go through them all.

Tony: I believe in my kid. I want him to do well - I mean, don’t you want the best for your children? He’s a good kid, has a big heart and very talented. I would be afraid for all the other wrestlers in Wrestle World. It’s going to be fun to see him in the ring for the first time. What a better place to make your wrestling debut in than Wrestle World.

[We then go to Bobby Bishop.]

Bobby Bishop: We are going to go to a commercial break but when we come back we are going to hear more about the newest signing to Wrestle World - Prodigy!

[Commercial Break.]

Bobby Bishop: Welcome back! We have been talking about the life of Prodigy, the newest signing to Wrestle World. Prodigy’s life hasn’t always been perfect. I will let his dad, Tony explain.

Tony: Laura and I weren’t making enough money to keep the Pizzeria open and same with the movie theater. My family businesses nearly closed. We didn’t even have enough for Christmas gifts one year. It was really hard for us to explain to a young Prodigy that Santa Claus may not come to our house that year. Still though, we were able to bounce back - but it really effected Prodigy in school. World got out that the restaurant might close and the other kids began to tease him.

Prodigy: Yeah, it was rough. As soon as they heard that my dad’s restaurant may close the rumors started to spread. Kids were saying that they were caught serving rat soup. Sounds really ridiculous but the other kids believed it and it spread like wild fire. I got into a fight over it every day about it. I didn’t like people talking bad about my family. To this day, if you talk bad about my family - you must have a death wish.

[We then see his mom, Laura on screen.]

Laura: Yeah the teasing was bad. He’d come home crying and with a bloody lip or nose. I had to go into the school and go straight to the Principal and explain what was going on. The Principal got control of the situation and things finally stopped. Things were going well for a while and then things got bad for the family. Prodigy had a sister named Jessica.

Prodigy: Yeah, when we lost Jessica, I was devastated. She was such a great girl. One day we were kicking a Soccer ball and it ended up in the road. She went to get the ball and ended up getting ran over by a truck. She was taken from us so soon. She was only seven years old.

[The shot then goes to Tony.]

Tony: Yeah, when we lost Jessica, it was hell. She was a nice girl, very bubbly and funny. It was really hard on the family. I wish it never happened but it did. She was a good kid, she didn’t deserve to die so young. If she was still here she’d be so proud of Prodigy. She’d clean up at our other business - the movie theater which my wife took control of.

Laura: The movie theater is our other family business. Jessica spent her Summer holidays working there during the day. She’d clean the theaters. We tried to instill a good work ethic in our children and we did not fail at that. Tony wanted our kids to be hard workers. Prodigy is probably the hardest worker of us all. He worked both for the restaurant and the theater, plus he managed school and a social life. One thing is for sure, his social life is definitely going to take a dip when he starts wrestling.

Prodigy: I have a lot of friends and they know that I am going to be a wrestler. I hope that they understand that they won’t really be hearing much from me. I know that being a wrestler is going to be a full time commitment. I have been training to be a wrestler for about a year now and my coach says that I am ready to wrestle in front of an audience. He says that there is nothing left for me to learn. He told me that I am going to be a champion someday. I know that I will be too.

Laura: It would be a damn shame if Prodigy didn’t win any championship belts in Wrestle World. The kid is so talented in all that he does. He will have a belt around his waist in due time. I just know it!

Bobby Bishop: Well there we have it. I hope that you enjoyed this in depth look at Prodigy - the newest wrestler in Wrestle World! Will he have a great career here? We will find out soon enough. Thanks for tuning in!

[The special then comes to a close.]
Back to top Go down

Prodigy is coming!
Page 1 of 1