Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Final Advent season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Clients
Jeremy

The Final Advent season Empty
PostSubject: The Final Advent season   The Final Advent season I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 4:12 am

The scene opened up in the undisclosed area, and it wasn't easy to find out where it was. Suddenly two cars were driven by both sides, whose headlights showed a man in a leather jacket standing with his back to the car.  Suddenly four men walked into the car.  Their expressions were unfriendly and arrogant.  one of the gang. A man was holding a baseball bat, and the rest was nothing. The man with the baseball bat pointed the baseball bat at the man's head, standing with his back to them from behind.  The man had begun to threaten in a harsh but emotionless tone of anger.

The guy with a baseball bat in his hand: Turn around, kid.

The man wasn't scared, at least because he turned around and revealed a man named Jeremy. He stood looking at the person who was threatening him now with a completely fearless expression and cold eyes .

Jeremy: Well, what’s up, assholes?

The guy with a baseball bat in his hand: Call us that one more time or you go to hell, kid.

Jeremy: Aw c'mon~ really? Y’all can’t accept who you guys are?

The man was furious after hearing what Jeremy said as he swung his baseball bat over Jeremy's head, but Jeremy ducked and kicked his stomach. Three other men started running towards him, but Jeremy hurriedly picked up a baseball bat from the ground and thrusted at the first man who threw a punch at him before ending with a slash on the back of his head.  He turned to look, but Jeremy kicked them in a row on their chins, causing the two men who had received his kicks to instantly faint.  The man he had initially kicked in the stomach ran from behind, Jeremy quickly back elbowed to his face before smashing his head with a baseball bat.  The man fell, but Jeremy threw a baseball bat away and stood watching him with merciless eyes. He coldly walked towards the man who was on the ground. The man was about to apologize, but Jeremy kicked him in the mouth before repeatedly and violently stomping on him to end his life. After the man laid down on the ground lifelessly, Jeremy sighed slightly before turning back to the camera and starting to say something in a calm tone.

Jeremy: Not a really nice welcome, wasn’t it? Well, I guess those people are some guys you people would hire to exemplify your company, right? Pathetic. Let's introduce myself to all of you; My name is Jeremy. I’m the Final Advent, which means that the name that my lovely mother gave me when she was still alive in this world is the last hope for the new generation. I came here to be the leader of the modern era. The spectacular & perspective of this so far is amazing, sadly, you’re missed out something that’s important for this generation and that’s me. I’m making my way to this industry just to make my name “Final Advent” more meaningful than ever and not just for me, but for everyone who will be a part of this new era. Sadly, I came here TOO LATE but still, I got time to start and take over this new era. I’m here to create a new breed for the future. As so as the destiny that shall be redetermined. Now that I know, I’m new to this place but great! That’s my point because what I want to do is new. Like I said before, New Era. Of course, I’m new and I have no interest in making old-fashioned stuff for the new generation. It’s quite disgusting for this place that they haven’t washed up the old thing to make a space for young people to jump around. Well, It’s not nice if I said jump around because this is not anybody’s playground. This place is going to be the area for all the futures that this company will need for their own profit. I’m here not just to build a bright future, I'm also here to make my mother, who looks down to me from heaven, proud of what I’m doing. I’m going to pay my legacy a royalty that they deserved and needed. You can beg me to save this place even though I'm not going to enjoy it either. However, Ready. Set. Go. Three final significant words that I gave you guys today. I’ll see you later..

Your future is coming.

Jeremy stole the keys from the man he made him sleep before he got in the car and drove off the set.
Back to top Go down

The Final Advent season
Page 1 of 1