Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Anarchy World with the evil king rules it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Horror
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Mr.Horror

Anarchy World with the evil king rules it Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy World with the evil king rules it   Anarchy World with the evil king rules it I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 5:56 pm

(At the studio, the place where the Scorpion Pit Podcast is recorded.)

*Michael Skorpion and Daniel Horror prepare themselves for another episode of Scorpion Pit Podcast as they celebrate Daniel’s Hybrid Tag Team champion victory at King Of The World.*

The broadcaster: Recorded in 3… 2… 1…

Michael: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Scorpion Pit Podcast. I am “The Poison Psycho” Michael Skorpion and I’m joined with the regular guest of the podcast, the Daredevil, and he is one-half of Dominion Hybrid Tag Team champion. Ladies and gentlemen, Daniel Horror. Daniel, welcome to the podcast once again. First and foremost, congratulations on your Hybrid Tag Team champion victory at King Of The World, what an achievement.

Daniel: Thank you Skorpion. I mean… I am proud of being the champion, and this is the first achievement of my career as a WrestleWorld wrestler.

Michael: That’s impressive to win the champion, let alone the fact that you can even work with the monster who has the intention to destroy everyone in his sight. You are insane.

Daniel: I mean, at that point, we tried our best to secure the victory and Hybrid Tag Team champions. SuMa may not like me, he may not think that I am the great tag team partner or he may not care about winning *Daniel touches on both Dominion Hybrid Tag Team Championships belt* these Tag Team champions because he always has one thing in his mind, winning the Dominion Territorial Champion so I think that I try my best to get along with him and holding this for a long long time because I have no plan… no fucking plan to lose these any time soon.

Michael: Well that’s the bold claim for you and I hope that you are going to hold it for a long time alongside SuMa and unleash the anarchy to the WrestleWorld and we are going to take a break people and coming up next we will review the wrestling news, we will be right back.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The dark workshop inside the abandoned factory)

*The video shows the dark workshop, there is nothing visible in the room except for the workbench that has switchblade stabs on the workbench, it is visible because of the sunlight that shines through the broken ceiling of the factory*

*the voice of several steps is heard one by one, the light is turned on. It reveals that there are several shelves that had been broken, on the shelf, there are several weapons and tools including screwdrivers, staple guns, axes, and saws.*

*the hooded figure walks into the workshop, he holds both of the Hybrid Tag Team championship belts on his shoulder. The hooded figure reveals himself to be Daniel Horror.*

Daniel: What I told you? What did I tell you? SuMa and I are going to walk out with these Hybrid Tag Team champions, the pairing of two people who thieves with violence, destruction, and anarchy to this world. The world that appreciates whoever they want to appreciate, the world that anarchy rules it, such a perfect world, isn’t it?

*Daniel Horror breathes in*

Daniel: Just like I told Dilan Valentine, We’re kindred spirits, spirits that are willing to destroy anyone who comes into our ways. I don’t care who are they but the only one thing that we are certain of is we are Hybrid Tag Team champions and we are going to hold these champions for a very… very long time whatever you like it or not? Whatever the world is going to against us.

SuMa, you understand it too but you just don’t want to accept it, accept the fact that you and I, have something in common and that is we will rule the anarchy world as Hybrid Tag Team champions… and my first order of business, I am going to face someone who is the newcomer called Grim.

*Daniel, then picks up the picture of Grim and looks at it with the sadistic, evil glaze.*

Daniel: Grim… Grim… Grim… the enigma himself, the enforcer of the unknown. I appreciate that you have a general idea of me. Being a member of one of the most notorious motorcycle gangs in Chicago who are not afraid of fighting anyone on the street when the business turns violent. However, you don’t anything about me yet… You just know my origin but you don’t know what thrives the man like me, the man who has everyone behind his back even though he is going to bring anarchy to the world. I am the one who is willing to hurt myself in order to hurt my opponent. I am willing to bleed… to make sure that my opponent is going to share the pain, the suffering with me.

*Daniel smiles with a sadistic tone.*

Daniel: Grim, I’m glad that our feelings are mutual, you are not afraid of me? So am I, Grim. You and your unknown boss are nothing when you face the man who is standing with the personification of destruction. You will be destroyed… without SuMa’s help so that I can prove your point that I am not the weaklings, I am not lazy and I do not need SuMa to babysit me.

Prepare to be suffered Grim, you are going to eat those words and choke by them.

*Daniel Horror picks up his lighter and he burns the Grim’s picture.*

Daniel: UNTIL THE LAST BREATH OF MINE, I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER.
Back to top Go down

Anarchy World with the evil king rules it
Page 1 of 1