Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Horror
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Mr.Horror

The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World Empty
PostSubject: The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World   The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 4:10 pm

[At Daniel Horror’s house]

*Daniel watches television and he felt tired from training all day long and he falls asleep.*

*Daniel Horror wakes up into the darkroom with the light shining on the tables. There are chairs in between the table. Daniel looks at the table… and he sees the hooded figure sitting on the chair.*

???: Miss me? Daniel Horror?

*Daniel looks at the hooded figure and he feels similar to the figure*

Daniel: It’s you, isn’t it?

???: What?

Daniel: Last week, it was you, wasn’t it? Who just used the vessel of me and destroyed Grim.

???: *sigh* You always know my sin, you have to realize that sometimes, you need to be true darkness in order to get the job done, to get what you want. That’s why you were Dominion Hybrid Tag Team Champions. It was me who made you become the people's favorite champion, and it was me who made Daniel Horror becomes “The Sadistic Sick Psychopath” or should I say… Evil King?

Daniel: What do you mean?

*The mystery figure reveals himself to be Daniel Horror but his hair is dark red, his face covered in blood. He smiles at Daniel, The Shadow sides of Daniel.*

Shadow Daniel: What if we were apart? You are nothing but the weak… man, Danny.

Daniel: What do you mean by that? Sometimes I was my own to win champions, win glory without tormenting my opponents.

Shadow Daniel: Oh sure but at that time, we are connected as one, we are connected and worked together… how about this, Daniel… Mr. Gladiator. I will work with you, not my own, WITH you once again. So that you can’t be mad about me, interfering with your work... How about we rule WrestleWorld as one, as one Evil King who does whatever he wants, who can do everything that he desires, and the people is not going to corrupt you to be… the shadow of your weaker self.

*Daniel looks and he sits on the chair. He looks directly at the face of his shadow self.*

Daniel: See, I know that you want… I mean, WE want to make sure that we are going to be Evil King who rules in the anarchy world but we need to do it well because we have the monster who is the destruction personified in our side. One wrong move, we are the target of him and we may be destroyed. Even you will not exist anymore.

Shadow Daniel: Anymore?

Daniel: Exactly.

Shadow Daniel: Considered it done.

*Shadow Daniel stands up and walks away.*

Shadow Daniel: Let’s do it… together again. *he laughs sadistically*

*Daniel then wakes up like he had a nightmare while he was sleeping. As the alarm clock rings and the phone shows that he has the meeting with Micheal Scorpion for his podcast.*

Daniel: *GASP* Did I have the nightmare? *he breathes fast*

*Daniel looks at the phone, he stands up, and he walks to prepare himself but… the mirror shows the reflection of Daniel Horror, bloody.

========================================================================

[at Studio for recording Michael Scorpion’s Scorpion Pit Podcast]

Michael: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Scorpion Pit Podcast, I’m your host, Michael Scorpion, and today, we have the regular guest come and visit us once again. The man who has no introduction, this man travels around the world and wins gold, he is the general manager at one point… so his wrestling knowledge is limitless in or out of the ring. Ladies and gentlemen, Daniel Horror. Daniel, welcome to the podcast once again.

Daniel: Thank you, It is the pleasure to be here.

Michael: I am glad to have you back to our podcast too. First of all, impressive victory against Grim last week, impressive victory.

Daniel: Thank you, Grim was the tough competitor but once he was caught by Chicago Destroyer, it will be over.

Michael: Indeed but that leads us to the question that the fan wants to know. The association of Supreme Machine is going to affect your wrestling style? Are you going to become a monster like SuMa?

Daniel: Look, I think you have to realize one thing, being the one who can bear the aggression of Supreme Machine which means I am somewhere tough as him, am I right?

Michael: Yeah, you are correct.

Daniel: You see, I am someone who can bear the strength of The Personification of Destruction. I am the one who was surely destroyed by Supreme Machine but I can still walk, I can still breathe, and Damn it, at this episode of Dominion. I will sure as hell will survive the destruction by Supreme Machine, or I can beat Supreme Machine.

Michael: Strong words, Daniel. Strong words, and with determination like that, I am confident that you can push Supreme Machine to his limit… again.

Daniel: Thank you so much, Michael.

Michael: That’s all that we can get from the hottest and fastest-rising star in WrestleWorld, Daniel Horror and we will come back with the weekly wrestling news.

========================================================================
*The video shows the dark workshop, hooks hanging on the ceiling, some of the hooks have bloodstain on them. The walking step is heard step-by-step. The hooded figure is walking into the workshop with the Hybrid Tag Team champion. The hooded figure put the tag team champion on the workbench. The hooded figure then relieved himself but there is the bloody hockey mask covering the face. Then, the masked man reveals himself to be Daniel Horror.*

Daniel: Well, It is time for us to pull my mind, my body, and my soul on the test against Supreme Machine, the man who is the personification of destruction and he is one-half of the Hybrid Tag Team champion.

Seems like Supreme Machine has only one gold in his mind and one goal only, and that’s Jacob Striker’s Dominion Territorial Champion since he won it against me and Ares in the Castlevania match but here is the thing. THIS!! This Hybrid Tag Team Champion is important too, and since Supreme Machine is going to break me to see if I am worthy to be on his side if I am the monster that he wished I am going to be.

But here’s the thing SuMa, I am not going to be someone that you want me to be, but I am going to be someone more than that. Someone that has evil edges in his mind, someone that has the determination to get the job done no matters what he does. I am the evil king, who may be beloved by people but he is not going to be soft because he is going to become the people’s favorite pet but he is going to make people become his favorite followers.

At Dominion, I may not beat you but I will be going to make sure that you are going to accept me as equal, accept me as your partner. I WILL PUSH YOU TO THE LIMIT.
IN THE LAST BREATHES OF MINE, I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT

YOU.

WILL.

SUFFER.
Back to top Go down

The Mind Behind The Evil King Who Rules The Anarchy World
Page 1 of 1