Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

TJ Bennett's Transition In Style..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimaPrime
Clients

TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. Empty
PostSubject: TJ Bennett's Transition In Style..   TJ Bennett's Transition In Style.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 11:36 pm

We open to the scene of TJ Bennett...he sits still on a black coach, seemingly deep in thought. Last he was seen he had failed to capture the Hybrid Tag Team Championships from Daniel Horror & SuMa. After a few moments of being alone at his thoughts...he finally speaks up...

TJ:
“….Failure…is a showcase of weakness…”

TJ:
“I’m not a weak man…am I N.E.D.?"

TJ turns his head over to a giant TV Screen where his N.E.D model seems to be active on. It is very quick to respond...

N.E.D.
“No sir…”

Despite N.E.D.s words...TJ maintain a frustrated dare one day disgusted look on his face as he sits back in his place.

TJ:
“And yet…This marks the second time that I have lost. I am supposed to be the Ultimate Incarnation of Professional Wrestling, and yet my record currently sits…with two losses too many?”

N.E.D
“Well sir…perhaps if your partne–”

TJ:
“No…there is no passing the blame here. When I had that discussion with Mr. Raab, it set us both on mutual terms. We both handled our ends of the agreement as best as we could, gave it our all, and failed by our own individual means…”

TJ:
“No N.E.D. I am to blame for my own failures in my last two matches…a title opportunity was practically handed to me. An unearned opportunity…squandered and I have no one to blame but myself…”

TJ:
“This calls for a change of play…Show me the profiles of all my opponents that have recently defeated me.”

TJ:
“Profiles: Jacob Striker. Supreme Machine, Daniel Horror.”

Each man is shown on the screen that N.E.D. was on each side by side for the option of direct comparison, scenes of their matches are showcased along with titles they've won, and their individual talents in-ring.

TJ:
“Three men…so different in almost every aspect. And yet…what do each of them have in common?”

N.E.D.
“Well each of them have become Champions of Dominion…Not to mention their rise to stardom happened to pick off rather quickly…”

TJ:
“Yes yes…but I look at more of the…means of which they have obtained such success…Their styles of combat…Hardcore Wrestling.”

With that various scenes flash on the screen showing each man in various hardcore, ultraviolet moments. Blood displayed on each of them as they delight in the sickening scenes. While most would grimace and cringe at the uncomfortable and disturbing scenes...TJ looks on with a look of intrigue

TJ:
“Now some of them are more versed and preferable in said fighting style than others…However nonetheless…each of these men are quite exceptional in their style.”

TJ:
“It bleeds into everything they do…their sadistic natures, the way they dress and present themselves, it’s all a highlight of them being…”

TJ:
”’...Hardcore’”

TJ:
“This style of wrestling contrasts with my style of traditional mat-based wrestling…And yet…it seems as though it holds the key to everything I need to evolve to accomplish my goals here in this company.”

TJ:
“So if I have to become…hardcore…Then I believe now is the perfect opportunity…”

TJ:
“My upcoming match won't be a traditional singles match. No it seems it will be contested under ‘Outlaw Rules’, No Count-Outs, No Disqualifications, No Ropebreaks, Victory will only be achieved by Pinfall & Submission, and All Weapons will be Legal”

N.E.D.
“Might I suggest taking advantage of the lack of Rope Breaks…Your style should allow you to easily out maneuver your for a submission win…”

TJ:
“Yes possibly, the only issue is…that’s MY style of wrestling. And as effective as it is…it’s not HARDCORE…”

TJ:
"My natural route would be quick, precise and to the point…but I believe my next route should be to punish my opponent."

TJ:
“N.E.D. profile…Subject: Public Enemy No. 1…”

N.E.D.
“Logan Burgess, Height: 5'11…Weight: 218lbs"

A singular picture of Public Enemy No.1 appeared on the screen. Various matches he had competed in, even noting his Major Heavyweight Title Reign.

N.E.D.
“Fighting Type: Hybrid utilizing a mixture of Muay Thai striking and High Flying..other alias. ’Public Enemy No. 1’"

N.E.D.
"A name which connected with his personal beliefs that he is a blackballed wrestler, despited and isolated from the rest of society due to his underhanded tactics and desperate decisions he takes to win."

TJ:
“Oh great…another one…Well loner personality aside…he makes an interesting opponent, his shorter stature will make his risky high fly style better suited for this style match."

TJ:
"With quite the contrast to me and my strengths, I'd say the best course of action would be keeping him grounded. My grappling skills should be more than enough to stop his flight patterns. And with all these weapons at my disposal…I can think of several ways of brutalizing him to a state of utter immobility"

N.E.D.
"Sir one should also note of his powerful strikes and Muay Thai skills...they might be troubling in such a violent form of battle."

TJ:
"His strikes may be powerful, but I'll make sure to reciprocate by tossing him around the ring. And with all the furniture and weapons at my disposal I'm sure he'll be in for a very rough landing as soon as I get my hands on him."

TJ:
"In order to contend with the best…I've got to fight like the best. These Outlaw Rules are only the first step towards my transformation into becoming the most destructive, the most viscous…Hardcore Wrestler in all of WrestleWorld. And when I've finally established myself as the most violent, and extreme man on this roster…I'll come for men who've dared to try and challenge me and question my status as the Ultimate Incarnation of Professional Wrestling."
Back to top Go down

TJ Bennett's Transition In Style..
Page 1 of 1