Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne Empty
PostSubject: "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne   "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 12:52 am

General Information

Ring Name: Amber Payne

Nicknames: The Huntress, The Queen of Strong Style

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Billed From: Philadelphia, PA

Physical Information

Pic Base: Tessa Blanchard

Height: 5'6

Weight: 150lbs

Normal Gear(The Queen of Strong Style):
Purple, Black, White sports bra type with matching bikini cut trunks. Both top and bottoms have tribal print. Black knee pads and Black boots. Entrance gear is Purple bandana wrapped around her head, another one covering her face. Black vest with the words “The Queen is Back!”

Special Gear(The Huntress):
Red, Black, White sports bra type with matching bikini cut trunks. Both top and bottoms have tribal print. Black knee pads and Black boots. Black sash around the waist. There Is also a tribal wolf tattoo on left side of her face. Entrance gear is Okami mask with blood paint dripping down from the mouth.  

Gimmick Information

Alignment: Face

Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes

Gimmick Description:
Queen of Strong Style: Brash, in your face, hard hitting, does what wants, get what she wants, hard-working, woman with honor and integrity, caring towards her family and friends.

The Huntress: Soulless, ruthless, shows no mercy, keeps coming until your dead. Blood crazy and prone to ultraviolence.
*Think Finn Balor and Demon Finn Balor*

Motivation: To full fill my destiny in becoming the top woman wrestler of them all!

Wrestling Information

Biography/History:

I started my training while I was in high school. During that time and parts of middle school, I was fat. I was bullied and harassed all the time by the other kids. One thing I liked and kept me going was wrestling. So, I joined the local wrestling school, which had the class of 4 people. I was the only girl with 3 other boys. At the time I met my boyfriend there and we became friends and then soon after dating to the point of we are now engaged. It was until 6 months into my training I was formerly had my first match as wrestler. I took me 2 years after to have more matches and bookings to get better to the point I was traveling all over the country and the world. I was getting bookings in Japan, Mexico, UK, and Europe. I was traveling and wining title after title, wining tournaments. While I was traveling, I met few great women along the way including my bestie Davina Knox. We wanted to be known we are the best women’s wrestling, so we formed a group called Daughters of Anarchy. An elite group of talent, some experience, and some fresh new faces, of women wrestler with one common goal to make the women’s wrestling better than ever. For some time, DOA was on top of the world. Titles, companies. IT all got to my head… I allowed trolls, cowards get to me…So i left for a 3-month hiatus from wrestling due to mental strains and contract disputes. I fell into my own darkness until I found my true self…The Huntress. Now I come back to wrestling to seek revenge on those who chained me up previous and take back what belongs to me. I come back different than I was before. Stronger, focus and with strange powers. Now, there is two sides of me, one side being the Queen of Strong Style…the other side being the dark, mysterious The Huntress.

*Note: Huntress Triggers: Long and grueling rivalries, long battles, tired of losing all the time, main event matches, title matches*

Entrance Theme (The Queen of Strong Style):  
“Danger Zone” by No Resolve Feat. State of Mine https://youtu.be/bJruexhKTRY

Entrance (The Queen of Strong Style): Music hits as Amber Payne comes on Titantron. After few seconds, Amber comes out from the back and stands on the stage with her head down. Black leather vest with the words “The Queen is Back!” on the back. Purple bandana wrapped around the top of her heading holding up her hair up. Black bandana cover her face. Camera pans around the left of her all the way around in a circle to her right side. Amber stands there, head down. As the camera comes back around from the right side. Amber looks up and throws a fist pump with her right hand up in the air, then switch her hand to for a hand gesture (thumb holding down ring finger). As the music continues, Amber squats down looking down the ramp towards the camera, right hand still holding hand gesture pointing down. Amber stands up, walks down the ramp and then slides under the ropes. She stands up going to the rope closer to her, holds the top rope with her left hand as she puts up the hand gesture once again.

Special Entrance Theme (The Huntress):“Wolf Totem” by The Hu Feat. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach https://youtu.be/sv29DzgiXZA

Special Entrance(The Huntress): Lights go out. Music playing with purple and red lights come down on the stage. Bass comes up, Amber comes out with a demonic Okami mask on, she drops down to her knees. She takes her hands and slowly moves it around the stage like she is doing some sort of ritual. She slowly gets up to her feet and looks around the arena. Vocals playing, Amber walks down with her sword in hand. She slides into the ring; crouch down slide her legs across the mat. She slides towards the ropes and hang her body over the middle rope. She stands up slowly, takes off the mask. Amber cover in a large wolf face paint (one side of her face). Amber pulls the sword out and slowly licks the blade of the sword. She turns her head looking over at her opponent.

Wrestling Style: Strong Style, Power Moves, Technical, Some Arial

Favorite Match Type(s): Any

Moveset Information

Common Moves (10 Max)
1. European Uppercut
2. Super Kick
3. Suicide Dive
4. DDTs
5. Suplexes
6. Swinging Neckbreaker
7.Cannonball into the corner
8. Butt Slam
9. Spear
10. Senton Drop

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Shining Wizard
2. Low Altitude Roundhouse
3.Fisherman Swinging Neckbreaker
4. 450 Splash

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Pain Killer (Kudo Driver) *Primary Finisher* https://youtu.be/gSGeHFT_kNE
2. Rings of Payne (Rings of Saturn) https://youtu.be/R7TGSbL00I8
3. Soul Eater (Asuka Lock) https://youtu.be/kguXN7IO8bo

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):  Wolf's Bane (Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver)

Additional Notes about the Character:

Accomplishments:
- 2019 Takedown Dark Maiden Tournament Participant
- 2019 eWo Queen of New York Tournament Participant
- 2020 NCW Women’s Royal Rumble Winner
- 2020 NCW Men’s Royal Rumble Participant
- 2020 eWo Men’s Royal Clash Rumble Participant
- 2020 Takedown Knockouts Brawl Rumble Participant
- 2020 TNW Women’s Rumble Participant
- 2020 GFW Burgdorff Trophy Rumble Participant
- 2021 Paragon Pro Wrestling Gold Rush Tournament Participant
- 2021 LAW Amazon Warfare Participant
- 2021 Paragon Pro Wrestling Shogun Classic Tournament Participant
- 2022 Paragon Pro Wrestling Women's Gold Rush Participant

Titles:
- Former SouthWest Wrestling Syndicate Paradigm Tag Team Champion (w/ Davina Knox, Kylie Ravers, and Nikki Payne)
- Former and Inaugural Oscura Lucha Wrestling Luchadora Champion
- Former Paragon Pro Wrestling Women’s Champion
- Former WrestleWorld Hybrid Tag Team Champion (w/ TJ Thompson)
- Former Mayhem Wrestling Federation Primal Champion
- Former GFW NexGen Trios Champion (w/ DOA sisters Davina Knox and Kylie Ravers)
- Former 2x eWo Mayhem Diamonds Champion
- Former Paragon Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champion (w/ DOA sisters Davina Knox and Kylie Ravers)
- Former NCW Shimmer Champion
- Former VCW Women’s Champion
- Former WSW Women’s Champion
- Former BCW Women’s Champion

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Amber Jenkins
Twitter (if applicable): https://twitter.com/Payne9Amber
Discord (if applicable): Amber Payne#8770"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne Hard-t10

Gear Designs:

"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne Close_10
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne Close_11
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne Entran10
"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne Entran11

Last edited by AmberJenkins09 on Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:01 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Profile)
Back to top Go down
ElMacabre
Clients
ElMacabre

PostSubject: Re: "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne   "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 9:16 am

Amber is a very well-rounded grappler, which I like. One question, what is a 'butt slam'? Is that like what Naomi or Asuka do? Or is that somehow like a bodyslam done with your backside?

In any case, welcome to the

M A D H O U S E ! (tm)

Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne   "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 6:58 am

Welcome, have fun (H).
Back to top Go down
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

PostSubject: Re: "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne   "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 9:39 pm

ElMacabre wrote:
Amber is a very well-rounded grappler, which I like. One question, what is a 'butt slam'? Is that like what Naomi or Asuka do? Or is that somehow like a bodyslam done with your backside?

In any case, welcome to the

M A D H O U S E ! (tm)

its suppose to be butt check. Yes, its the same thing Asuka does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne   "The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Huntress/Queen of Strong Style" Amber PAyne
Page 1 of 1