Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimaPrime
Clients

TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion Empty
PostSubject: TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion   TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 11:58 pm

He hooks the arms from behind!! WELSH DRAGON SUPLEX CONNECTS AS BURGESS IS DROPPED RIGHT ON THE BACK OF HIS SKULL!!! THIS CROWD IS ON FIRE FOR BENNETT RIGHT NOW AS HE SIGNALS FOR THE END!! HE DRAGS BURGESS UP!! PULLING HIM IN!! HE’S GOT HIM!! PILEDRIVER!!!!!

Bobby Bishop: NOT JUST ANY PILEDRIVER–THE WORLD’S DEADLIEST PILEDRIVER CONNECTS!!!!! BURGESS IS MOTIONLESS AS BENNETT MOVES HIS LIFELESS BODY ONTO HIS BACK AND HOOKS THE LEG!!!

Referee: ONE!!!!!!...... TWO!!!!!!!!........ THREE!!!!!!!

TJ Bennett: Tell me…what’s wrong with this picture?

Ned: Wrong Sir?

TJ: Yes…what is the central issue with this victory here.

NED: Well sir…the victory was certainly achieved in dominant fashion, though the means of attaining such a victory may have taken longer than–

TJ: No no…it's how long it took to attain such a victory, it's the means of which I attained it.

The screen zooms onto TJ Bennett's face, rather than his usual smug or thrilled expression he seems more frustrated and annoyed.

TJ: You can see it on my face, THIS isn't the face of someone who's Hardcore. You know why?

TJ: Because there was nothing Hardcore about that performance…

TJ: My next match up will determine whether or not I get to have my much desired rematch with Jacob Striker, so if that's going to happen, I have to do more than display dominance alone. I need to go to the extreme!

TJ: N.E.D. profile on my opponents…subject...Don Jordan, Jeremy

NED: Jeremy, Height 5'11, Weight 210lb…

NED: Fighting Style: Striking…

TJ: Ah another one…he's a bit more to him than Amber Payne, so rather than out muscling him…I'll simply have to out grapple him.

TJ: It'll be pretty difficult to hit me with that Missing Ace move if his legs being targeted…and lifting me up for any of his other moves will certainly come with some painful…agonizing consequences.

NED: Don Jordan…Height 6'2, Weight 340lb…

TJ: That's a big boy…

NED: Fighting Style: High Flying…

TJ: …What?

NED: Yes, His aerial skill exceeds the expectation one would have for a man at his weight limit.

TJ: Gah! No matter…though his weight makes him more difficult to handle than the traditional high flyer…

TJ: He is in fact…a big man, all that weight is going to end up landing somewhere.

TJ: And though he's agile…Mr. Jordan is not fast. With my weight I'm surely fast enough to avoid his flight path. Even so…with two men acting at the same time...he's not going to be able to keep the pace. And I'll be sure to punish him at every opportunity.

TJ: With this next match up, I'll need to use measures of extreme and ultraviolence to overcome my opponents.

Back to top Go down

TJ Bennett analyzes his opponents come Dominion
Page 1 of 1