Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Chapter One: The Ascension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liver alone
Clients

Chapter One: The Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One: The Ascension   Chapter One: The Ascension I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 2:40 pm

[ Click. The opening of the segment was at hand! The scene was simple as it could be. It was a backstage area, somewhere hidden off to where one could conduct a private promo. The competitor on the menu? None other than the newest addition known as Christian King. Christian stood there with the Book of Christian in his arms. He flashed a cocky grin and simply began to speak. ]

Chapter One: The Ascension N1oSK9C
"I know, I get it, I understand. You want to know about the new fish in the pond. You want to know about the newest sensation and wait no longer. Because it is I, Christian King, second-generation superstar and future champion Hall of Famer! Christian took pride in his future aspirations and it showed. He wiped at his nose and continued on. And I'm here to usher in a new era, a new wave, a new dynasty. And I will do so by showcasing the way of life. By following this; The Book of Christian. He flashed the book, keeping that smile on. And no, this isn't just a cheat code to life. It's the future already written. This book holds the chapters of my success. And fortunately for me, the first chapter says that I win my debut. I smack this El Landerson character in the face and I move on in this company! Why? Because I'm spoiled? Because my daddy jumped off things for your amusement? Fuck outta here! Christian was a little agitated because he had to carve his own path out in the world. He was a bitter individual and it showed. Pacing was on the menu as Christian moved back and forth before tapping on the book. I do so because of the book. The way is written in the book. It's because it's simply fate. It's fate that I succeed, it's fate I move on. And it just so happens to be fated that I'm the man who will smack my opponent six ways to Sunday. He had calmed himself down now, sure in himself and his own ability. And I will do this because I'm better than him. I will do this because he's lesser than me. He's something to look down on, something to flick with my finger. His skills don't, can't, and will possibly never reach the levels I have. And that's not arrogance my friends, that's simply facts. Facts that have been foretold in the Book of Christian. And together... we will all witness one thing and one thing only. The ascension of the one true greatest wrestler to EVER ... grace this sport. And that's me... Christian... King!"

[ That was all that needed to be said before Christian winked, tapped that book of his, and walked off away from the camera. This effectively ended the promo, fading the scene to black. ]

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: The Ascension
Page 1 of 1