Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm   Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:53 pm

(The camera opens on Stephanie "Cloud" Matsuda as she is sitting in her new Penthouse in Minato City, Tokyo. The newest member of OWA's Hall of Fame takes a sip from ger drink before she speaks.)

"In life there's some things you have to finish, even if you think it's over. I'll I informed the rest of the world of my leave of wrestling...I have unfinished business in Wtestleworld. I can't leave World's Finnest hanging nor the fate of Claudia Michaels. I know that she and I haven't had the best relationship over the years, but this isn't about establishing a legacy. This is about preserving a life. This is about protecting the integrity of the business. I've won my titles and achieved enough accolades to last two lifetimes. And now I find myself approaching what may be my most personal fight with the Ghost Organization. I'll be frank - I still don't fully understand their motives, but I have to do what I have to do."

(Cloud sighs and shakes her head.)

"Speaking of which, I find myself at odds against them on the next show. Everyone knows the history between Layne Driver and I. He failed to take my American Dream Championship. I'm not worried about going against him. What concerns me though is what Yago and Estrella may have up their sleeve. I know that they can be up to no good and after what I've seen last week when Sabertooth and I won our match, anything is possible. Lillie had her gears to grind with FUMIHIKO and to be honest? I won't stop her from doing what she thinks she needs to do. It's going to be weird fighting side by side with Arata, but I trust my partners in this Lucha Rules match. As long as we stay mobile and fluid we should be able to win this match. After this, I'll prepare myself for what may be my last stand. Ine way or another."

(Stephanie is silent for a moment before the camera fades out.)
Back to top Go down

Quiet Thoughts Before the Storm
Page 1 of 1